VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Lust of Sissy Boy [v13.0 Public] [SycoXart]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

SyxoXart

Feb 20, 2020
SyxoXart,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SyxoXart, when i look at the black shadow of Ash's Mom in the current v2.5...the first character that came to my mind is...the from Star Wars.
Buddy, I know it not looking appropriate (mom shadow), but it takes time to create a new character and there is no point in these versions to show MOM(as she was saying just "take I basket and give it our neighbor") that's why I haven't created her, but when mom angle will be open, she just won't be a shadow or may be i get sometime left I will create it in next update only

SyxoXart

Feb 20, 2020
SyxoXart,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SyxoXart, when i look at the black shadow of Ash's Mom in the current v2.5...the first character that came to my mind is...the from Star Wars.
Buddy, I know it not looking appropriate (mom shadow), but it takes time to create a new character and there is no point in these versions to show MOM(as she was saying just "take I basket and give it our neighbor") that's why I haven't created her, but when mom angle will be open, she just won't be a shadow or maybe i get sometime left I will create it in next update only

SyxoXart

Feb 20, 2020
It is better. They just didn't change the preview pictures. The MC is actually good looking now.
I was contacting MOD yesterday to update the latest version of my game, but as I woke up they already did and Now i don't know how to change the preview picture, so wait till the MOD update the preview pictures

SyxoXart

Feb 20, 2020
Major improvements in the art style. Please change the preview pictures, if I hadn't seen the other comments I wouldn't have re-downloaded it.

The face is great, but I think it could still use a little work over the shape of the body. I'm not a good artist but I think something small is off, particularly around the hips. Though the shape is still a lot better than the previous version where I could tell you exactly what's wrong with his hips. Perhaps an artist can weigh in and give you some tips.

Anyway, I understand this isn't everyone's cup of tea but I'm interested and I'll keep an eye on it.
buddy, the body will get modified, when she will get join the GYM.....buddy I have Soo many concepts regarding this game, if i spoil each of them here, then there will be no excitement in later versions of the game...i hope u got my point

Reactions: Kerfluffigator

SyxoXart

Feb 20, 2020
Gonna level with you. I am not vibing with how the character looks. It's kinda like, the art's good enough for the less detailed bodies they have, but not for how much your putting on the faces. Comes off as kinda creepy, and just plain ugly.
check out the new Revamp version please

Reactions: DaedricLover

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The face revamp is much better. You should do something about the mother silhouette because it is giving everyone an impression that it is anything but a mother figure.

Your images/callreceive.png shows "Damine" instead of "Damien".

I'm attaching an edited chapter1.rpy and diffs file since you need to work on your grammer, capitalization and punctuation.

Thank you, dear. I'm just a beginner, but I am learning and I guess I'm improving a bit

Reactions: SyxoXart

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Alright, now we're getting somewhere. Characters don't look like an almost convincing impersonation of a human anymore. What's on offer now isn't enough to get me excited but, I'll keep an eye out to see how things turn out.

• Haha
Reactions: DaedricLover

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Buddy, I know it not looking appropriate (mom shadow), but it takes time to create a new character and there is no point in these versions to show MOM(as she was saying just "take I basket and give it our neighbor") that's why I haven't created her, but when mom angle will be open, she just won't be a shadow or maybe i get sometime left I will create it in next update only
Will she peg him?

Reactions: FetusStomper

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
rescetch0.png
rescetch1.png

I don't really draw but heres my poor attempt with PAINT to tweak MC's head shape to make him more natural?
just think he deserves an actual jaw and normal forehead, reduced hair/skull size, changed ear position and neck abit
i know MC isnt happy but i dont like his long face..
with the help of

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes