VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Lust of Sissy Boy [v13.0 Public] [SycoXart]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
Even with art I'm ... let's say, not particularly fond of, I was willing to give it a go.
I can't get the ruddy game to initialise. Requires Open Gl and my system does not use open GL.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You can force Renpy to use a different renderer. Look at this page on the Renpy site for

Even with art I'm ... let's say, not particularly fond of, I was willing to give it a go.
I can't get the ruddy game to initialise. Requires Open Gl and my system does not use open GL.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Gonna level with you. I am not vibing with how the character looks. It's kinda like, the art's good enough for the less detailed bodies they have, but not for how much your putting on the faces. Comes off as kinda creepy, and just plain ugly.

Reactions: DaedricLover

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I know sir, my art is not good at this because I'm just a learner, but i have decide to make them better in next update and I'll do it any how!

And for the story- i dont have enough example to processed on with, for that i have to hire the writer to write a good/erotic story for me, and I'm searching for a writer,
I will try to fix everything on the next update and thank you for writing, your words really pushed me to continue the game
Is the mc a self insert?

DxDKing

May 23, 2018
Wow, this was good reminds me of what I think it's called good and bad girl?! Similar but with the gay and cd theme Love it cant wait for more updates!!

Reactions: SyxoXart

status10

Jul 18, 2019
I suggest you change the preview pictures cause they aint doing the game any promoting justice. Ppl will think that's the revamped version. Which btw is a great start!

The MC is now good looking, I personally love his looks. Game has some GGGB vibes but it's tiny atm. Wishing you the best! Don't forget to change those preview pics!

Oct 6, 2019
Major improvements in the art style. Please change the preview pictures, if I hadn't seen the other comments I wouldn't have re-downloaded it.

The face is great, but I think it could still use a little work over the shape of the body. I'm not a good artist but I think something small is off, particularly around the hips. Though the shape is still a lot better than the previous version where I could tell you exactly what's wrong with his hips. Perhaps an artist can weigh in and give you some tips.

Anyway, I understand this isn't everyone's cup of tea but I'm interested and I'll keep an eye on it.

JorgOfThorns

Jun 22, 2020
Definitely change de preview, those penises gives me nightmares. I can see there was improvement as well.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Major improvements in the art style. Please change the preview pictures, if I hadn't seen the other comments I wouldn't have re-downloaded it.

The face is great, but I think it could still use a little work over the shape of the body. I'm not a good artist but I think something small is off, particularly around the hips. Though the shape is still a lot better than the previous version where I could tell you exactly what's wrong with his hips. Perhaps an artist can weigh in and give you some tips.

Anyway, I understand this isn't everyone's cup of tea but I'm interested and I'll keep an eye on it.
Is he thick?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
If it is to short for a proper review, then why post the above. Its a Alpha/Beta build, the main citisism of not enought content is invalid for a game in that state. You cant expect 10+ hours of content on a first release.

Please be lenient in your criticism for first releases. Give some pointers on how to improve, don't go out and rate it 1* crap just to be mean.
There is a lot of games with 1h+ of content on the first release, it was the dev who decided that it's good representation of what this game will be and released it.

In the state the game was released it was a 1*, it's not being mean but being honest. Rating it higher than 2 stars would be mean to other users.

IMO all reviews with a word "potential" should be automatically removed, i saw a ton of reviews like "story is garbage, characters are shit, no sounds, tons of grind, art is decent, BUT IT HAS POTENTIAL, 5/5"

Edit: changed my wording to not bash on the current version of the game which i didn't play.

Last edited:

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
So Chloe is now a boy that gives a blowjob in an alley. You need not play the game. I just told you all you need to know. Life is strange sometimes.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes