VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Lust of Sissy Boy [v13.0 Public] [SycoXart]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Jul 14, 2017
Don't get too disheartened by the negative comments, this site can be brutal sometimes. Best of luck with your game!

EDIT: Also, if it makes you feel better look at the example of 'Light of My Life'. That game was getting so many negative comments early on about the art style that the mods had to go and clear out the thread. These days it's a very highly rated & highly praised game. You can never please everyone but make an interesting, enjoyable game and you will find your audience.

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Just played the intro and it's pretty good until the end.

Ash's family are a mother and father we don't see and who apparently don't approve that Ash is gay.

The groundwork for the gay and sissification tags are there, but there is no sexual content yet. (Ash likes dressing in girly clothes but hasn't gone full femme yet, and he lusts after his hot new male neighbour.)

There isn't even a hint of incest in this version.

Currently I personally believe it needs the trap tag (because the MC starts as a male that dresses femme).

As for the ending, getting raped is a deal breaker for me, so if that goes through I won't be continuing with the game.

Which is a shame because I love a good sissy game.

Reactions: Grelk and SlowDance

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Now that's a house entrance, the dude is rich go get him, Ash.
fun.jpg

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
"Hand" should be plural as in "washed my hands", unless the MC is an amputee.

parent.png

MC's face gives me more of a vibe of a 30 something, beehive equipped Velma working in a diner in Oklahoma than an 18 year old college student. I couldn't say if mom's cutout reminded me more of a Jesuit monk, or a KKK Karen getting ready for the afternoon social.

Not a fan of the trope that MC has to get raped by a mugger as the first event on the path to transition. Why couldn't the boy next door trigger her into taking matters into her own hands so to speak?

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

ManleeOC

Jan 28, 2019
I have to say the cover is Awesome.
View attachment 1239506
Yes, I too was excited when I saw this cover, very nice! I will be keeping my eye on this project. I know this is only the first update so I will reserve my comments till the game develops more, but I have high hopes and I am very hopeful this game really goes for it and reaches it's potential. I wish the Dev good luck and ignore those negative comments and focus on the constructive criticism. I am sure you will/can develop this game into something special!!

Reactions: JokerLeader
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes