VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Lust of Sissy Boy [v13.0 Public] [SycoXart]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I don't know why so many users on this site bully new creators, even more so if they make LGBT content. Why comment when something is not your cup of tea?
Sure you tell that the artist is now super experienced but the foundations are def there so that'll def get way better with practice.
It's just a teaser so I can't give any helpful criticism except keep going and have fun this is a good start!
Whut? I checked this title out b/c I consume this kind of content and am generally pleased when there is gay, sissy, or trans content on this site. But, let's be real: the art is not that great and it's uncool that the Dev reviewed their own game to boost the average rating. I wish the Dev luck, but this is not a good way to establish a good reputation.

Update: The Dev's review is no longer up. I don't know if the Dev smartly took it down or it was removed.

Last edited:
Reactions: timburrr

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
do you know how to use daz studio? you can make some great stuff on there pretty easily.

I've been doing daz for about a year now, and I'm sure you can do something great!
So DAZ is a valid option, but it is also a resource hog and has problems with not having preset animations and poses for the sexual stuff (you can buy said resources from modding sites, but otherwise you will need to pose and animate it yourself.) It also has the same backgrounds, base characters and props as a lot of other games here. That said, it is better then the current art.

Another option would be any Illusion Studio asset pack, say Honey Select 2 for character art. While it also has the drawback of being overdone, it has preset poses and an active community releasing mods that add functions like making trap characters, adding new locations and a wide variety of genital configurations (DAZ has those to, and they do blend better with the bodies)

The third option is of-course working on improving your current art, which surprisingly isn't as bad as some may make it seem (there are way worse art atrocities committed with other games, so don't let it discourage you.) One option is to see if you can find someone willing to draft you some improved images of your current MC in order to get some inspiration with what you can do with the MC in future builds. Then its just up to you to learn how to improve your own creations.

Now im terrible at drawing myself, but the internet is full of tutorials and help guides for improving your skills at drawing. Check some content creators on youtube for example.

Lastly, the English grammar is always a pet peeve of folk here, but that too can be improved just through practice. The easiest but not cheapest (depending on if they want payment or not) way is to get some test readers to check your game prior to releases. They can suggest ways to improve lines of text for grammar and clarity and catch spelling mistakes that commonly slip by us non-English native speakers.

So that was a long post, but i guess the most important thing here is to have fun with making your game, and good luck. Don't let the comments and criticism pull you down.

Jul 4, 2018
"You Play as Ashton (Ash), He is gorgeous, feminine, and cute," The CG's gave me nightmares holy shit these characters are ugly as fuck.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Looks good But Really needs Anal for it to be better for me anyway voiced would be even Hotter.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
honestly the game is too short for a proper review
Art is 2/5
MC's hair is awkward. MC is supposed to be gorgeous but honestly cant see that. MC's mom is just a shadow of someone in a cloak.. why not just remove the shadow until you have a picture for her? Blake is supposed to be muscular but the art doesnt show that.

Writing is 1.5/5
Boring plain descriptions in the intro. I am ..., I like ..., I have ... . These are terrible for introduction. You want to grab the players attention asap before they quit. Fill in the details when you interact with characters, not lots of lines of description when someone first appear. Say for the neighbor, why not do something like "He was talking about <something> but I was too distracted by the tattoo on his tanned muscular arm. It was a large fearsome skull surrounded by circular patterns of flowers. Could it be religious? Could he be a gang member? The tattoo made him look bad, bad in a good sexy way." sorry for my poor writing but why not try something different when you are telling a story? There are lots lots of methods to make it more interesting.
Or you can tell us about the characters by their actions, how they talk, the choice of words, what MC feels seeing them doing sth etc.
Details don't match? Narrator/dev: MC is submissive in the relationship. MC says he never been in a relationship. Blake's abs are hidden under a T-shirt in the art but MC can tell blake has "ripped" abs. Damien or Damine on phone? etc
Grammar problems like "Not unless you do what I say" seems really funny tho.

Plot is not there yet... a Thug appears and someone popping up to save MC seems too convenient tho.

Reactions: Lussuria

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
If it is to short for a proper review, then why post the above. Its a Alpha/Beta build, the main citisism of not enought content is invalid for a game in that state. You cant expect 10+ hours of content on a first release.

Please be lenient in your criticism for first releases. Give some pointers on how to improve, don't go out and rate it 1* crap just to be mean.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
I don't know why so many users on this site bully new creators, even more so if they make LGBT content. Why comment when something is not your cup of tea?
Sure you tell that the artist is now super experienced but the foundations are def there so that'll def get way better with practice.
It's just a teaser so I can't give any helpful criticism except keep going and have fun this is a good start!
I hate that people throw around "LGBT". I am trans myself and I am Bi. I love games like Perverted Education, Secretary, Whoremaker and even stuff like SQ Cruiseship, Sissymaker and earn your freedom. (I recommend all of them if some people are interested).

It is a total bullshit argument to fall back calling people "bigot" (in a subtle way) just because they criticize a totally flawed game.
Most people even offered advice and described what they hate about their game.

I am 100% sure that anyone who is 100% straight and hates Sissies, traps, bi/gay content would not even download this game because obviously this thread it called:
The Lust of Sissy Boy [v1.0] [SycoXart]
and also has the "GAY" and "SISSIFICATION" tags.

The people here just dislike the game for good reasons.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
If it is to short for a proper review, then why post the above. Its a Alpha/Beta build, the main citisism of not enought content is invalid for a game in that state. You cant expect 10+ hours of content on a first release.

Please be lenient in your criticism for first releases. Give some pointers on how to improve, don't go out and rate it 1* crap just to be mean.
You expect the guy to write a 10 page Review for a game that is 10 seconds long? His Review is very fair and even fairly long. He probably took longer writing his review than playing the actual game.
Rather than people like you who act "nice" and create false hopes it's better to be 100% honest. Especially since this guy actually thinks this warants a Patreon.
Don't insult him of course. NOBODY deserves this. But be honest and straightforward. If he continues this way he is doomed to fail. He either needs to make radical changes or he may as well stop creating this game.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016

even if you are showing a demo you want to impress the players as much as possible
for a renpy game, usually your selling points are 1) the art, 2) writing / how good you are in telling a good story, or how do you present a simple story in an interesting way, 3) plot, is it a game full of mysteries, secrets, or a game with lots of interactions between the characters, lots of paths and possibility etc. If you did read my post I did suggest the author to use different methods to present the story. I even tried (poorly) to give an example for that.

I don't think the art and writing is affected by the hours of content in this game. Do you think the writing would be better if the game is 10 hours long? 10 hours of text is like 120k to 150k words. If you wait until then and tell the author to change his writing style, do you know how much work there is?

It's always better to notice problems early on than trying to fix them later. Oh and I didn't rate 1 star in the review section and it will not affect the rating show on this thread if this is what you are angry about. The 1 star reviews are made by other players but I can see why people want to make a 1 star review.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I have a comment on page 1, I believe. Lol i saw this in the morning. Hurrah for following tags. :D
Of course you of all users would beat me here lol. You are like a truffle pig when it comes to pregnancy Asia. You are worse than the blue haired DxD girl.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
If you keep the southern diner waitress looking face, you may be able to add an interesting backstory. The kid is living with KKK Ken and Karen in some southern flyover state. She's into getting as far away from them as possible when she grows up, and that includes "getting her ass to Mars". Swap out the t-shirt for something that looks more like this number and then maybe put up a dart board in her room with a picture of Jeff Bezos tacked onto it with a strategic placement of darts.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This is for the dev, I havent played your game yet, but i will soon.

Keep doing your best, dont be discouraged, if you have a story to tell, just tell it. Your art will improve and you will build al oyal following, in time you might also be able to get someone to help you

It takes a lot of courage to release a game, so keep at it. Everything you do will add to your ability to improve and every mistake you make will make you better.

Best of luck to you!

bigbossbravo6

Sep 21, 2017
I'm definitely interested, but what I want to know is will we be able to complete the transformation? Go from sissy to full female.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes