Ren'Py Abandoned The Lust of Us [v0.011] [Malum]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

T_L_o_U

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2017
to what dos she answer?
I'll just post the list here. It doesn't lead to any event's it is just a preparation for something bigger. I've just created a system for the firs released, so it could be expanded in future updates. So for now the only things you can get while talking to her - are usual answers for some phrases, some different reactions depending on the completed events, and you could ask her to flash breasts and pussy again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I'll just post the list here. It doesn't lead to any event's it is just a preparation for something bigger. I've just created a system for the firs released, so it could be expanded in future updates. So for now the only things you can get while talking to her - are usual answers for some phrases, some different reactions depending on the completed events, and you could ask her to flash breasts and pussy again.

He fucked her mom!! How could he be so cruel T-T

Reactions: smartboy225
Aug 13, 2017
this game has a lot of potential although the spanking scene seems a bit extended for a first encounter so to speak.
once you can chose the clothing for her you can bypass any asking her to show by simply choosing no clothing and she does respond correctly if you ask her to show some clothing.
I can see a lot of fun once the vocabulary is in the thousands of choices but its going to be a lot of work adding the artwork that corresponds and keeps the game interesting to play.

note to the Dev. The dad has to stop questioning himself when he peeks and spunks on her after the spanking scene at that point it simply no longer fits.

Aug 13, 2017

masturbate does not elicit a unique response ("If you say so") why? gets an echo response

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Amm are there only 6 boards at the sawmill?

Whenever I try to craft a commode, it says I need more boards stored.

How many boards do you need?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017

I think you should add quite a lot of "can I ...", "do you mind if I...", "how would you like to..." to that list.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

there is a town to be found... each time go there will unlock a new shop to explore... first is general store to get heavy bag... then clothes shop :FeelsGoodMan:... finally hardware shop to get nail and hammer...

now i got a good idea... not just the two character... soon will find other survivor... then expand to management type survival

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
@
Looking at the script of ellie chat in your game, you'd have to say exactly the right thing to trigger anything in the game, even any response other than "IF YOU SAY SO". Not a trigger word but entire sentence. The problem is that any of the trigger sentences can be said in several different ways, but only one of them works.
I'm sorry, but that way your game isn't going to work unless you do exactly what you did and give the player all the trigger commands in a list.
The kind of games that have this kind of option to freely chat with a character are usually built on keywords or combinations of two or maybe three keyword combinations, not entire sentences. It's a nice attempt to create something like that, but it will be near impossible to play without a complete walkthrough or at least a list of all possible commands.

I have no idea at the moment how to create a script for this kind of free chat or is it even possible in Renpy, but I'm dead sure that this is not the way to do that. It'll be a PITA for you to create and it still won't work the way other free chat games do.

Reactions: bernthal

T_L_o_U

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2017
masturbate does not elicit a unique response ("If you say so") why? gets an echo response
I've just checked the code and it shows, it should jump to an angry response if you say "masturbate" or "Masturbate".

I've just added only 6 boards there, as you need only 6 in the current version. For more simple transportation of the boards, you should first find a backpack at the town and equip it, so you can take more weight. You'll just need to explore the town until you find a general store. The exploration is random, so it can be the first, second or third location you'll find. Then, you can just go to a sawmill and get the boards. When you get home with the boards, they will be automatically added to the workbench. You'll also need tools and nails.

I think you should add quite a lot of "can I ...", "do you mind if I...", "how would you like to..." to that list.
that is a really good advice, thank you.

there is a town to be found... each time go there will unlock a new shop to explore... first is general store to get heavy bag... then clothes shop :FeelsGoodMan:... finally hardware shop to get nail and hammer...

now i got a good idea... not just the two character... soon will find other survivor... then expand to management type survival
that is the final look of the game probably, the survival cam with a lot of npc with different personalities. Like in the "Walking Dead" with the player in the Governor's role. And the camp would have it's own "politics", where you have to take good decisions to stay in charge of it and manage it properly. Or it will be without the management part at all and will just focus on the relations with the survivors.

@
Looking at the script of ellie chat in your game, you'd have to say exactly the right thing to trigger anything in the game, even any response other than "IF YOU SAY SO". Not a trigger word but entire sentence. The problem is that any of the trigger sentences can be said in several different ways, but only one of them works.
I'm sorry, but that way your game isn't going to work unless you do exactly what you did and give the player all the trigger commands in a list.
The kind of games that have this kind of option to freely chat with a character are usually built on keywords or combinations of two or maybe three keyword combinations, not entire sentences. It's a nice attempt to create something like that, but it will be near impossible to play without a complete walkthrough or at least a list of all possible commands.

I have no idea at the moment how to create a script for this kind of free chat or is it even possible in Renpy, but I'm dead sure that this is not the way to do that. It'll be a PITA for you to create and it still won't work the way other free chat games do.
That is a little problem for me now, I've tried to make it another way for the first release, so it had some trigger words to get the response, but I haven't found a way to do that yet, and I'll need to make it not case sensitive, as for the current version I had to double all the command phrases with a list where it starts with a capital letter and not. I think it is possible to do it in a more smart way, I'll just only need to improve my skills in coding. For the first version, I decided to add the chat the way it is now, just to show the idea, I thought it could be an interesting thing if you could type anything you want to any character in the game and they would try to respond. But the creation of the database will really take some time.

note to the Dev. The dad has to stop questioning himself when he peeks and spunks on her after the spanking scene at that point it simply no longer fits.
Thank you for the note. I'll fix that in the next release.

this game need to have scavenge and reinforce and defeat intruder mini game or else i am disappointed
I think it will have something like that. After I'll add a fighting system, maybe there would be a system in the game, where you have to make your shelter safe and protect it by yourself or with some kind of traps. With different events like passing of the group of the group of infected people, when they try to get inside the house or when some "bad" survivors try to get inside and harm the people inside. As well as you'll get to meet those who mutated not in the house and you'll have to fight with them or you'll meet forest creatures for example. And you could also meet a usual survivor, who can be a good person, or bad.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
@T_L_o_U not sure about that tho... i mean both different universe... but to be said... TLoU mainly focus 2 character... well 2 other died to infection... maybe add in your own made character?

also add in faction? like firefly, gov or self made faction?

T_L_o_U

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2017
@T_L_o_U not sure about that tho... i mean both different universe... but to be said... TLoU mainly focus 2 character... well 2 other died to infection... maybe add in your own made character?

also add in faction? like firefly, gov or self made faction?
Sure they are, but I don't want to make a copy nor "parody" of any of the two of them. I want the characters in the game to be unique. So that is just the idea. Anyway at first stages of the development the game would mainly focus on the two the characters of the current game. And only after it gets done well, I think I should move to expanding everything, like adding more playable characters or adding the "survival camp".

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Sure they are, but I don't want to make a copy nor "parody" of any of the two of them. I want the characters in the game to be unique. So that is just the idea. Anyway at first stages of the development the game would mainly focus on the two the characters of the current game. And only after it gets done well, I think I should move to expanding everything, like adding more playable characters or adding the "survival camp".
well my bad... i thought this is intended to be a parody

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
Not bad, so far. Concentrate on one avenue at a time. Your list is rather exhaustive, and if you try to tackle too many different avenues at once, you'll just get discouraged. I have noticed a bug: When you have the skirt, you can only fit one plank in the backpack. Seems to have nothing to do with weight.

Also I have achieved the following... is anything missing?:

Keep up the story!! You've a long way to go, but you can do it!

T_L_o_U

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2017
Not bad, so far. Concentrate on one avenue at a time. Your list is rather exhaustive, and if you try to tackle too many different avenues at once, you'll just get discouraged. I have noticed a bug: When you have the skirt, you can only fit one plank in the backpack. Seems to have nothing to do with weight.

Thank You for your comment, Goatface. I'll try to keep my focus on one step at each time.
About the skirt and the bag... That is strange. Could you tell me, please, if you had your backpack equipped, and if so, what other items did you have in your inventory. I've just checked if I taking the boards to my inventory, whoile I also had a skirt and wasn't able to find the same bug. Also, could you tell me please, what version of the game you use? Windows or Mac and English or Russian?

T_L_o_U

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2017

As for the events, you could also give her the presents and ask her to shew them to you. After she'll show you her panties, you will be able to change her clothes in the wardrobe and possibility to change her public hair.
That is very funny about the commode... Didn't know about that, English is not my native language and in other languages I know it sound like commode, also the translator said the same. I'll just change it to dresser in the next version, thank you :)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes