Ren'Py Abandoned The Lust of Us [v0.011] [Malum]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
As for the events, you could also give her the presents and ask her to shew them to you. After she'll show you her panties, you will be able to change her clothes in the wardrobe and possibility to change her public hair.
That is very funny about the commode... Didn't know about that, English is not my native language and in other languages I know it sound like commode, also the translator said the same. I'll just change it to dresser in the next version, thank you :)
I have done that, already. I knew I was forgetting something....

The right way to the shop. How should i go????
IIRC, It's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
Thank You for your comment, Goatface. I'll try to keep my focus on one step at each time.
About the skirt and the bag... That is strange. Could you tell me, please, if you had your backpack equipped, and if so, what other items did you have in your inventory. I've just checked if I taking the boards to my inventory, whoile I also had a skirt and wasn't able to find the same bug. Also, could you tell me please, what version of the game you use? Windows or Mac and English or Russian?
Windows 7 64-bit w/ SP1, English.
If I recall correctly, I had the tank top, the pantyhose and the skirt in the backpack.

T_L_o_U

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2017
I have done that, already. I knew I was forgetting something....

IIRC, It's
If you already unlocked the wardrobe and have seen the bj scene, you have found everything for this version. And the path to the town is a little bit different

T_L_o_U

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2017
Windows 7 64-bit w/ SP1, English.
If I recall correctly, I had the tank top, the pantyhose and the skirt in the backpack.
That is strange. Has anyone experienced the same problem?
And the backpack itself, it was equipped, right? Did you get any messages, while trying to take the board? Like "it's too heavy"?

T_L_o_U

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2017
camt wait to see how this game expand
Johndoe1545, If you or anyone else have any specific ideas, you are always welcome to share them here or on the patreon page and maybe I'll be able to include them in the next version.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Johndoe1545, If you or anyone else have any specific ideas, you are always welcome to share them here or on the patreon page and maybe I'll be able to include them in the next version.
pretty much said it all... regarding scenes... i leave it to your idea first

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
That is strange. Has anyone experienced the same problem?
And the backpack itself, it was equipped, right? Did you get any messages, while trying to take the board? Like "it's too heavy"?
That's the exact message that I got. I ended up travelling to town and dropping the skirt back off in the store. The next morning, I was able to carry 3 boards at once. It wasn't a big deal, as the events don't seem to be time-sensitive.

T_L_o_U

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2017
That's the exact message that I got. I ended up travelling to town and dropping the skirt back off in the store. The next morning, I was able to carry 3 boards at once. It wasn't a big deal, as the events don't seem to be time-sensitive.
Strange... If you have the save of the game at that moment, I would be really happy if you could send it to me, so I could test it and fix it. And by the way, if you have more things than you can carry, you can place it at any location. So you don't have to come back to the shop to drop them, you can drop them even at the sawmill if you like

Aug 13, 2017
more to do in shower post spanking scene. more to build for furniture for rooms. increase carry weight with backpack,meet daughter in living room to do a few things both normal and not so...etc
what the hell how about adding another spanking not because she deserves one

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
Strange... If you have the save of the game at that moment, I would be really happy if you could send it to me, so I could test it and fix it. And by the way, if you have more things than you can carry, you can place it at any location. So you don't have to come back to the shop to drop them, you can drop them even at the sawmill if you like
I've only saved twice. I'll look at my earliest one and see if the bug is present at that point. If not, I'll try to reproduce it from memory. It have to restart, it may be a while before I upload it.
EDIT
I figured it out. I didn't have it equipped at the moment. You have to click on the backpack at the top left corner to equip.

T_L_o_U

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2017
I've only saved twice. I'll look at my earliest one and see if the bug is present at that point. If not, I'll try to reproduce it from memory. It have to restart, it may be a while before I upload it.
EDIT
I figured it out. I didn't have it equipped at the moment. You have to click on the backpack at the top left corner to equip.
I thought, that was your problem, that is why I've asked if you had it equipped. But if you wouldn't have it equipped, you couldn't carry even one board if you had anything else except the board, as your starting capacity is 10 kg and the board weight is also 10 kg. I'll just add some instructions in the next version, so people could know better how to equip it.
It's good that this wasn't a bug.

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
I thought, that was your problem, that is why I've asked if you had it equipped. But if you wouldn't have it equipped, you couldn't carry even one board if you had anything else except the board, as your starting capacity is 10 kg and the board weight is also 10 kg. I'll just add some instructions in the next version, so people could know better how to equip it.
It's good that this wasn't a bug.
Yep. Thanks for the help :)

As far as the next release, I agree with the above poster about more / expanded shower scene.
Option to continue spanking after the second scene. This can be a repeat of past scenes, or could lead up to steamier situations.
Expanded dream sequence
Option to not clean up after masturbation scene after other triggers are met.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:

T_L_o_U

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2017
The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is Demo v0.01... To read other reviews I've done, please visit my thread in the General Discussions forum section - ...

Thank you for your thoughts about the game. I'm always happy to read the critics as it can help in improving the game.
So I encourage everyone to share their experience with the game, especially if it is negative it some aspects.
The first thing I want to tell, that I don't use any 3D models, and all the art in the game is hand-drawn in photoshop. I can show the proofs if needed.
As for the chat thing, it is intended like an additional thing for the game, so it won't be necessary to use it at all. So it is kind of optional. And about huge amount of work, I agree with you and I'll just have to find a way to use only trigger words, so the player won't need to be exact as the code.
I also agree about the darkness of the environment, as I've been only drawing for couples of months, my backgrounds look much worse if I try doing them more bright.
And about english language, in future, I hope I'll find a person to reduct all the text or to write from the start, because English is not my native language so it wouldn't be a good idea to do it by myself with my current English language knowledge level.
And about all the other characters with their chat system... If it is going to be in the game, it will be in the later future, when the other game material is complete... so it is not the focus at all and maybe I'll decide not to implement it to the other characters at all.
Thank you for the review.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Thank you for your thoughts about the game. I'm always happy to read the critics as it can help in improving the game.
So I encourage everyone to share their experience with the game, especially if it is negative it some aspects.
The first thing I want to tell, that I don't use any 3D models, and all the art in the game is hand-drawn in photoshop. I can show the proofs if needed.
As for the chat thing, it is intended like an additional thing for the game, so it won't be necessary to use it at all. So it is kind of optional. And about huge amount of work, I agree with you and I'll just have to find a way to use only trigger words, so the player won't need to be exact as the code.
I also agree about the darkness of the environment, as I've been only drawing for couples of months, my backgrounds look much worse if I try doing them more bright.
And about english language, in future, I hope I'll find a person to reduct all the text or to write from the start, because English is not my native language so it wouldn't be a good idea to do it by myself with my current English language knowledge level.
And about all the other characters with their chat system... If it is going to be in the game, it will be in the later future, when the other game material is complete... so it is not the focus at all and maybe I'll decide not to implement it to the other characters at all.
Thank you for the review.
Well you must be good at giving an almost 3D flare to your drawings, as the daughter looked 3D when I looked at her... Not to the extent you see in a majority of these VN/games, but it looked like some 3D images I've seen in other game engines... Bravo for fooling my eyes... lol...

T_L_o_U

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2017
Well you must be good at giving an almost 3D flare to your drawings, as the daughter looked 3D when I looked at her... Not to the extent you see in a majority of these VN/games, but it looked like some 3D images I've seen in other game engines... Bravo for fooling my eyes... lol...
XD Thank you. Maybe I should add it to the info about the game, so people won't think that it is some kind of bad 3D models.

Two weeks ago she looked like this:

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes