Ren'Py Abandoned The Lust of Us [v0.011] [Malum]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Aug 13, 2017
That is a good point, I'm not going to make them bigger, I just want to change them so they look more naturally. maybe I'll even make them smaller
find the type you can draw the easiest looks like the ones you got in the first release are not bad a few tweeks and you're golden

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
Could you be more specific please? What exactly didn't you like, so I could know where the problem is. Is it her look? Face/body? Or the style of drawing all together?
All of those, honestly, in a sense. Or maybe not all, it's hard for me to talk about it too, because I'm not very much of an artist where drawing is concerned. I guess the style of drawing could work, if you could make her more attractive. And, yes, I do think it's the face first of all, I think it needs to be rethought. Then, after that, the body could use some more work as well. But just to make myself clear, I would still keep playing this game even if the style in which you draw her in particular doesn't change, if all else remains the same in essence. So, I guess, don't listen too much to me if everyone else likes Ellie.

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
That is a good point, I'm not going to make them bigger, I just want to change them so they look more naturally. maybe I'll even make them smaller
I would go with a little smaller. Not flat, but aim for a more petite model. Hand drawing is very challenging if you're not a true artist, though.

Reactions: perheiro

T_L_o_U

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2017
Thank you.... Have tried to find the map in the house, and Happy New Year to you.....
Thank you! Happy New Year to You too!

All of those, honestly, in a sense. Or maybe not all, it's hard for me to talk about it too, because I'm not very much of an artist where drawing is concerned. I guess the style of drawing could work, if you could make her more attractive. And, yes, I do think it's the face first of all, I think it needs to be rethought. Then, after that, the body could use some more work as well. But just to make myself clear, I would still keep playing this game even if the style in which you draw her in particular doesn't change, if all else remains the same in essence. So, I guess, don't listen too much to me if everyone else likes Ellie.
Thank you for your oppinion. I think I will rework her face as well. It's better to do now anyways, so not to do it later as it will be much more work.

I would go with a little smaller. Not flat, but aim for a more petite model. Hand drawing is very challenging if you're not a true artist, though.
I've decided to do them smaller. Hope you'll like the new look.

And for those, who prefer bigger breast, I think I am going to make an event in the game where her breasts could be enlarged.

Reactions: perheiro

Hendricks

Jul 13, 2017
This looks like a really cool game. I dig the vipe and feel. One of the best early builds i've seen in a while.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

And also I would like to show you Ellie's new breasts look and would be happy if you could share your oppinion about her new look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
move the boob to a bit up... around armpit level...

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I've noticed the same after I posted it here, and already did it, but didn't want to post too often here with too many questions and details. But thank you for noticing!

Hope this one is good enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
looking better... well just make readjustment along the way... keep on find some reference to refer... i mean the game still in early stage so major changes to art can be done...

Reactions: Omer kravtz

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
Thank you! Happy New Year to You too!

Thank you for your oppinion. I think I will rework her face as well. It's better to do now anyways, so not to do it later as it will be much more work.

I've decided to do them smaller. Hope you'll like the new look.

And for those, who prefer bigger breast, I think I am going to make an event in the game where her breasts could be enlarged.
I don't know, though, she's starting to grow on me. Maybe if you could do something really, really subtle and small to her face, but keep her look, just to make her seem a little more cutesy/feminine/girlish, maybe that would work. Alternatively, if you want to change her face altogether, you could show us maybe existing images or sketches from the web in terms of how you intend to make her look and ask us for feedback, just so you don't put too much work in.

But then there's another thing, a lot of artists like to do what they feel like, without worrying too much about other's opinions, so I don't know, do you! :)

I also like the smaller breasts, kudos!

T_L_o_U

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2017
Hey, everybody!
I've just changed the download links in the first post. The game now has an edited English text as the text v0.01 wasn't very good as my native language is not English. And was very kind to propose his help with it. And edited all the English text in the game. Be sure to check out his page.
Also, I've edited some Russian text typos in the game.
As for the content part, it hasn't changed. So if you've played the game already, you won't find any new events in this version. The new material will be available in the v0.02.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hey, everybody!
I've just changed the download links in the first post. The game now has an edited English text as the text v0.01 wasn't very good as my native language is not English. And was very kind to propose his help with it. And edited all the English text in the game. Be sure to check out his page.
Also, I've edited some Russian text typos in the game.
As for the content part, it hasn't changed. So if you've played the game already, you won't find any new events in this version. The new material will be available in the v0.02.
i'll wait 0.02

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes