Ren'Py Abandoned The Lust of Us [v0.011] [Malum]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hey everybody! I've been playing with Ellie's look and decided to try making her blond and with blue eyes. What do you think about her new look?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd stick with either the red or blonde hair, personally, I'd prefer the blonde. But either one is good. The big brown eyes made her look like an alien. And the hair change was welcome as well, she doesn't have that big hairline hole that she did when she had brown/black hair.

All-in-all, she looks a lot more human now, and therefore, much more relatable.

T_L_o_U

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2017
I'd stick with either the red or blonde hair, personally, I'd prefer the blonde. But either one is good. The big brown eyes made her look like an alien. And the hair change was welcome as well, she doesn't have that big hairline hole that she did when she had brown/black hair.

All-in-all, she looks a lot more human now, and therefore, much more relatable.
I prefer the blond too. As people prefer different looks, I've decided to create a small customization for the next version, that will let everyone chose at least eyes and hair color, so they could play with Ellie they like.
Thanks everyone for your comments and sharing your opinion.

Reactions: Goatface

T_L_o_U

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2017
If you're going to use artificial means to make her comply, then it needs to have negative consequences later in game. For instance, the chronic use of alcohol or sleeping pills on Ellie makes her dependent upon them, and damages your relationship toward the end game. You may also look at the possibility of creating different forks for Ellie and MC's relationship, such as a romance route, which is slower, but makes her more willing to do things with the MC voluntarily; the drugged / drinking route, which makes her do things faster, but ends up either killing her, or causes her to kill MC in the end if relationship points are too low; or the BDSM route (a fork of the spanking actions) that allows the character to building some interesting devices to use on Ellie, but has some drawbacks, as well. I'm not telling you how to make YOUR game, but just throwing some ideas at you... and possibly adding to your workload.

I think that her face is a little too androgynous at the moment. A little too boyish. I'm not sure what to tell you on fixing it, but take her "age" into account and search for something appropriate.
I like your ideas, but when I was thinking about creating this game, I wanted to avoid creating a game by the "standard template" like a fixed love or slave route. I want to mix things up and make it more "alive" and to add a possibility for her to feel "love", be perverted or not, fell sexual desire and so on. So for example the spanking event would lower her love for the mc and would rise her lust level. And different events in the game would have different consequences, so there would be no "fixed" routs and their relationship would be more dynamic.
As for "killing her" it's quiet dark :D I don't think, that I'm going to do such an option in the game, but who knows.
About BDSM and "devices", I've added the workbench mainly because of that. And I also want to create the basement in the house, where you could build such devices. But at first I'll need to know if it's a popular fetish people would want in this game.
I'm also thinking about the option of capturing enemies in the game, when the fighting system will be implemented.
So it would be possible to capture an enemy in the basement and have fun with her. But I don't know if it is allowed on the patreon as it is "slavery".
I understand that you are not telling me how to create my game :) And I will only encourage everyone to share their ideas like you do as it would help to create a really interesting game, for everyone to enjoy, so thank you for your ideas. Fell free to share them as much as you want!

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
Think of it less as slavery and more as forced submission... Lol.
Maybe you could create a poll and ask users what they'd like to see?

T_L_o_U

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2017
Think of it less as slavery and more as forced submission... Lol.
Maybe you could create a poll and ask users what they'd like to see?
:D
All the main changes in the game would be defined by the polls on patreon in future versions and when there would be enough people that could define the major opinion. For it's early to do something like that and there is a lot of work to be done before that anyways :)
I'm also thinking about adding the pregnancy fetish to the game if people would like the possibility to make the MC's daughter pregnant. I'm not the biggest fan of it, but I've seen many games where it was promised to be added but was never actually implemented. So why not to do it, as it is quite easy to do.

Reactions: HB38

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
:D
All the main changes in the game would be defined by the polls on patreon in future versions and when there would be enough people that could define the major opinion. For it's early to do something like that and there is a lot of work to be done before that anyways :)
I'm also thinking about adding the pregnancy fetish to the game if people would like the possibility to make the MC's daughter pregnant. I'm not the biggest fan of it, but I've seen many games where it was promised to be added but was never actually implemented. So why not to do it, as it is quite easy to do.
It's really cool to see a developer that's trying to make a game that covers a wider range of interests. Keep up the good work, and keep us posted!

T_L_o_U

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2017
It's really cool to see a developer that's trying to make a game that covers a wider range of interests. Keep up the good work, and keep us posted!
Thank you! I hope I'll be able to create a game that would cover all those game options step by step. If you'll come up with anything you would like to add to the current game ideas, let me know :)

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Thank you very much! I'll try to make another update as soon as I can
steady progress is better... no one like to see rushed work with lots of bugs... but also hate if take so long just to update a small content

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
first of all-thank you,:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: great game thus far,i do agree with earlier comments regarding hair/breast size(i prefer the red but the blonde is still a good choice).i feel the spanking scenes should be spread out-maybe mc catches her pussy with bare hand whilst spanking and that starts her liking it over time as she has never been touched before:angel:-just a thought.personally would like to see pregnancy in game(ready for the lust of us 2?:eek:penedeyewink:).great work keep it up:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: bernthal

Vodokk

Aug 7, 2017
Thank you very much! I'll try to make another update as soon as I can
The game looks really promising, keep it up. If it's any help, I'd rather wait a couple of weeks or even a month and see a big, solid update than quick and meaningless ones.

Rishikesh

Dec 16, 2017
I'll just post the list here. It doesn't lead to any event's it is just a preparation for something bigger. I've just created a system for the firs released, so it could be expanded in future updates. So for now the only things you can get while talking to her - are usual answers for some phrases, some different reactions depending on the completed events, and you could ask her to flash breasts and pussy again.

Can you make it to Android

T_L_o_U

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2017
Sorry, everybody, it took so long for me to answer. I'm really busy with my "real job" lately.

first of all-thank you,:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: great game thus far,i do agree with earlier comments regarding hair/breast size(i prefer the red but the blonde is still a good choice).i feel the spanking scenes should be spread out-maybe mc catches her pussy with bare hand whilst spanking and that starts her liking it over time as she has never been touched before:angel:-just a thought.personally would like to see pregnancy in game(ready for the lust of us 2?:eek:penedeyewink:).great work keep it up:heartcoveredeyes:
Thank you, I like your idea!

Can you make it to Android
Not sure about the next update, but I want to make it playable on android also eventually.

When do you think the next updet will be?
Unfortunately I cannot promise anything because I have very small amount of free time lately but I'll try to work on the game all the free time I have.

how to find sawmill? :FeelsBadMan:
Not sure if you still haven't fond it. You can use a map to help you with this.

Reactions: bernthal

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Really like the base idea of the game, I'd like to suggest a couple of things:
- Don't spread out into multiple characters quickly, focus on the daughter first and make sure she have a good amount of content. Way to many games adds a ton of characters resulting in they all only get a few images every other update.
- Probably a result of it being a alpha version, but rework the logic behind the wardrobe, you can get her to completely undress before she is even willing to show you her transparent bra.
- As other have mentioned, slower corruption tempo would be nice.

Keep up the solid work, can't wait to see what comes next.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes