SlobberGoat

Jun 9, 2020
v30 goes unresponsive and throws a 120sec time out error dialog on the menu screen for me (and yeah, I cleared out the C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\TheLustland folder)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLustlandAdventure-0030.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The renders look fantastic, but would be nice to have an idea of the game's goal. Genres at least. It is a story based adventure or only sandbox, types of H content (lesbian, bestiality, pregnancy, etc etc). Would be nice to know the game's direction.

Again, don't get me wrong, the renders look outstanding, but at this point it is barely a simulation engine. I understand quality products tend to grab a lot of the dev's effort, but at least give an idea of what you want from the game if you want patrons.

Reactions: rev_10

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
The renders look fantastic, but would be nice to have an idea of the game's goal. Genres at least. It is a story based adventure or only sandbox, types of H content (lesbian, bestiality, pregnancy, etc etc). Would be nice to know the game's direction.

Again, don't get me wrong, the renders look outstanding, but at this point it is barely a simulation engine. I understand quality products tend to grab a lot of the dev's effort, but at least give an idea of what you want from the game if you want patrons.
There is no genre. It's a cashcow for their models, that's it. There hasn't been a significant development for years now.

TEXHAPb777

Apr 28, 2020
TheLustlandAdventure-0030.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Again no seeds...

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes