austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
As of 0.5.3, when you go to the options menu the boxes for setting the custom outfit names default to 'Custom1-3' rather than what they are currently set to.
Just looked at it, yeah, there was an issue. The default name would over-ride the custom name, so I made them pop out buttons. So the names won't change by just going into the menu, you actually have to click the buttons.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i keep getting this message when i go to university
and shall meet the parents

You should come back with a girly top, bottom, pair of shoes on as well as makeup+A different haircut.
no matter what clothes i change into or which haircut i take or makeup
i get that message
and you can't go home and change and go back to university

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
i keep getting this message when i go to university
and shall meet the parents

no matter what clothes i change into or which haircut i take or makeup
i get that message
and you can't go home and change and go back to university
If you ever can't progress, you can use the debug menu to get home. Oh, and the outfit should be the girliest clothes you have/are able to purchase.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i managed to progress by taking work clothes on
but i seams to have a bug
when i try to rub my tits i only see a pc screen an no option to do anything
other then reload or use debug
i also got some herbal in gym
but no option to use it
so wonder about it stopping progress with bailey

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Here is V 0.5.4

here is the changelog info

.0.5.4 Ui stuff upgraded in left sidebar, more scenes with John, Bailey, and Lexi, overhaul stuff slowly getting implemented, lots of behind the scenes stuff.

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
In 0.54 so far:

Day 2
Error: <<goto>>: passage "Lust Peak Jump" does not exist<<goto "Lust Peak Jump">> This stays on the bottom of the page.

After a while it just stops advancing time in morning when you go to university. It stays 8 am and you can repeat the session until you choose to go to work.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I have tried this game about 4 times now. I wish the dev success with this game, it just does not really draw my interest. Good concept, but I am not sure what it is, but it just does not keep me interested in it.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes