bumbledirken

May 8, 2018
After playing most of the content in the current version, I have to say Bailey is my anime villain of the year for 2020. Jesus Christ what a fucking cunt she is. The later content tries to make her into someone more likable, but I just cannot get over how shitty she treats the player character. As far as these types of games go, this is pretty straight forward and not a convoluted mess, and I hope the developer keep providing decent content.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
After playing most of the content in the current version, I have to say Bailey is my anime villain of the year for 2020. Jesus Christ what a fucking cunt she is. The later content tries to make her into someone more likable, but I just cannot get over how shitty she treats the player character. As far as these types of games go, this is pretty straight forward and not a convoluted mess, and I hope the developer keep providing decent content.
But that is why she is such a great character for the game! The perfect bratty girlfriend...so evil and so delicious! Especially for those of us with submissive fantasies who could never live them out in RL.

Awesome game.

Hannahxx92

Feb 2, 2020
Error: <<goto>>: passage "Lust Peak Jump" does not exist

Cant go over 3 days without cumming even tho the chastity cage is on

Last edited:

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
Can anybody give me the html link to play in your browser that is found on tfgames.site? For some reason the page on Tfgames.site isn’t loading and I have been playing this on my phone seeing as how I don’t have access to my computer right now.

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
Can anybody give me the html link to play in your browser that is found on tfgames.site? For some reason the page on Tfgames.site isn’t loading and I have been playing this on my phone seeing as how I don’t have access to my computer right now.
Here you go:

houmn

Jul 19, 2018
It's not enough for it just to be on you have to lock it as well.

You have to go back to the mall and buy some new girly clothes.
I bought the clothes and im wearing the but it still tells me to wear girly clothes, shoes, plug and makeup

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I bought the clothes and im wearing the but it still tells me to wear girly clothes, shoes, plug and makeup
You're probably missing something. Are you wearing the GIRLIEST stuff? Make sure you check back at the mall for new outfits periodically.

Reactions: smith66

Rocky2345

Nov 28, 2017
Getting stuck at this point on FUTA route with Bailey.

Wow, you suck at this stuff. Can't you keep your hands off your cock for five measly days? Go home and try again.

Home Menu

dimensions

Those pills you gave me, I can't... I just can't do it.

dimensions
Well, too bad, should have thought of that before you took them.

dimensions

But I didn't know what was in them!

dimensions
Hey, you were warned. Learn to read the fine print.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Getting stuck at this point on FUTA route with Bailey.

Wow, you suck at this stuff. Can't you keep your hands off your cock for five measly days? Go home and try again.

Home Menu

dimensions

Those pills you gave me, I can't... I just can't do it.

dimensions
Well, too bad, should have thought of that before you took them.

dimensions

But I didn't know what was in them!

dimensions
Hey, you were warned. Learn to read the fine print.
Do Lexi's route until you learn meditation, then use that.

claudio99

Jul 17, 2017
guy's i don't know why but when i try to go for the ntr part in thu university with the girliest

clothes i can't go further, help

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes