Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I was playing around in Twine, and cooked up an idea for what the UI could look like. I tried to group the various home menu options conceptually and sort them into tabs, to make the interface a bit less busy.

Reactions: destroyer4447

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I was playing around in Twine, and cooked up an idea for what the UI could look like. I tried to group the various home menu options conceptually and sort them into tabs, to make the interface a bit less busy.
I haven't looked at that yet but... I missed that. I'll look at it later, but I've already begun overhauling the U.I.

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
Sissy has been around a LONG time. I don't get it, but don't shame others fetishes. The shit you like is odd to someone else...
im more here for the humiliation aspect doesn't matter to me what gender there its not like im going to turn gay or enjoy cucking anyway because that requires having interactions with human beings im a misanthrope
im never going to be in this position so i really dont care i fapped to everything from normal stuff too scat too guro
so meh if there is force or humilation im willing to overlook almost any other tag

Lilde3on

Jan 11, 2019
anybody can give me one damn tips how the hell can i do 3 days without cum while i have chastity cage activien?

gromit6

May 11, 2017
TFg-site
Last Update

Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:30 am

Version

.0.5.5 Public

have fun

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
When will this game get a save feature, I like the game but it KINDA forces you to finish the game in one go and it is getting really big at this point, ohh and having a way to go back to old scenes would be nice too.
It does have one. I remember it is not at plain sight and it is difficcult to get to save/load, but it does have one!

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes