Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Having the same issue, is there any console code to add the cage to the inventory?
I used this based on the saves the john_stamos provided, seems to work okay so far, obvs it will change depending on what you have in inventory

SugarCube.State.variables.inventory.inv = ["T-Shirt", "Pants", "Boxers", "Black Socks", "Tennis Shoes", "Plain Panties", "White Bra", "Leggings", "Small Buttplug", "Frilly Shirt Blue", "Pink Socks", "Flip Flops", "Plastic Chastity Cage", "Chastity Key" ]

rodger78

Feb 10, 2018
I used this based on the saves the john_stamos provided, seems to work okay so far, obvs it will change depending on what you have in inventory

SugarCube.State.variables.inventory.inv = ["T-Shirt", "Pants", "Boxers", "Black Socks", "Tennis Shoes", "Plain Panties", "White Bra", "Leggings", "Small Buttplug", "Frilly Shirt Blue", "Pink Socks", "Flip Flops", "Plastic Chastity Cage", "Chastity Key" ]
Thank you, that worked.

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
Think I might be stuck. Have been taking supplements and it did trigger growth so it says breasts are small and real. Then have been going to gym every day and also visiting bailey, riley, sasha and lexi. There hasn't been any new growth. Am I missing something, how do you trigger any new developments?

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
Think I might be stuck. Have been taking supplements and it did trigger growth so it says breasts are small and real. Then have been going to gym every day and also visiting bailey, riley, sasha and lexi. There hasn't been any new growth. Am I missing something, how do you trigger any new developments?
Nevermind, I found out what I needed to do and had the clinic become available. Although am still not sure what the supplements are for.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
How do you get the chastity cage? It is greyed out at the mall, so i'm unable to complete the three days.

Edit: Obviously the answer is a few posts above. Got It.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.5.6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I like the new shorts. Hopefully there will be an even shorter pair in our slut's future.

Last edited:
Reactions: ibizadalton

okme

Jan 21, 2018
"Right I guess I can suck on that tiny thing, or something."

This is the last line of dialogue before the end button should appear, but never does.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Reactions to 0.5.6:
Also, I like the new shorts. Hopefully there will be an even shorter pair in our slut's future.
HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF BAILEYS FUCKEN CAGE? Dude if it's possible to lose that god damn cage you got to tell me!!!

MaitrePanda

Aug 17, 2018
Hello , i try the last version , played a bit , but when i need the chastity cage to not cum for 3 day , the picture is gray and i cannot buy it , like if i already have it but in my wardrobe its not , i restarted a new game but same thing , am i missing something ? I played before but cannot remember if i miss something , thanks .

hg2390

May 21, 2017
Hello , i try the last version , played a bit , but when i need the chastity cage to not cum for 3 day , the picture is gray and i cannot buy it , like if i already have it but in my wardrobe its not , i restarted a new game but same thing , am i missing something ? I played before but cannot remember if i miss something , thanks .
Same problem.

Reactions: Silvertand

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF BAILEYS FUCKEN CAGE? Dude if it's possible to lose that god damn cage you got to tell me!!!
Just keep playing her events until you get the choice to Dom her, take that and she lets you out next visit. It's very late in the game so far though, and I expect there are a lot of scenes that will still act like you're caged if you rush through Bailey's route and then play the others. I'm guessing with so many scenes in the game, austinhaney6969 probably can't keep track of them all and it would be helpful to report them?

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Just keep playing her events until you get the choice to Dom her, take that and she lets you out next visit. It's very late in the game so far though, and I expect there are a lot of scenes that will still act like you're caged if you rush through Bailey's route and then play the others. I'm guessing with so many scenes in the game, austinhaney6969 probably can't keep track of them all and it would be helpful to report them?
I'm actually planning on adding an "uncaged" route, similar to how I have the current Sissy/Fem/Futa routes. So it should be separate from the rest of the scenes. I'm not sure how I plan to do it yet, but it's something people have been requesting for quite some time, so I figured I'd best get on that.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Please make a a Futa Dom route for the MC. I'd really like to see the MC giving some payback to all the characters that tormented him/her...
But if you have your heart set on making the MC very submissive, maybe a knight in shining armor comes to rescuer the MC from his evil and cruel captures. and delivers some justice for the MC

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes