mio008

Mar 27, 2019
My problem is not just with you but other devs as well who want people to pay them monthly for barely any content. I could check back in a year and still not miss much (not even worth the download!!), I sure am not going to pay a monthly fee for that.

Akabur might be cool with it, but I doubt many of the others are.

I don't see how you can work 2 hours per day or 60 hours per month and only come up with this much to show for it.

Start a new game and go through like normal, you'll come to a point where new content prevents you from contining. The new content in school does not let you continue. It just politely says that's the end of the content long before you even get to most of Baily's content. Then if you reload and stay away from the school, you soon come to a point where you are supposed to go to Riley's house, but have no way to get there, no way to continue with any other content and nothing left to do.

you do realise most people do this for fun right? if you want a professional game, go look for one, or have one made. This, and many others like it, are games made in people's free time, they have better to do than code all day for free just so you can get off.

seriously, you basically get something for free, and you complain it's not enough? have you no shame?

Honestly, i am of the opinion you should apologize; not only does the author if this game allow patreon's to post the link here without trouble, he/she's even quite cool with it. you basically only need to be a patreon if you do it to support the author, otherwise -if you don't want to pay, or just don't have the means- you can just get it here. and if you don't like the amount of new content, wait half a year and download it then.

It's people like you who drive away such generous creators, and leave only the assholes who don't care about you venomous comments because they only want a quick buck.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
austinhaney6969 Thank you for the wonderful game, i always look forward to new updates in all of your games <3, really love them and would love to support you once I get a steady cash flow, got fired by my previous job due to corona, can barley support myself right now, so can't really support you ;s

Last edited:

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Yes, to the locked cage and plugged. In version 5.4 I did go through Baily's content that I could not access this time around because of the school content ending with no way to conintue on to get to the rest of Baily or Riley's content.
you do realise most people do this for fun right? if you want a professional game, go look for one, or have one made. This, and many others like it, are games made in people's free time, they have better to do than code all day for free just so you can get off.

seriously, you basically get somthing for free, and you complain it's not enough? have you no shame?

Or does attacking people for no reason make you feel like a big boy? Are you one of those who needs to fuck with people on the internet because you can't do anything in real life? because if you are, no shame in it, but it's not a healthy way to deal with your troubles, just saying.

And if you're not, then that's actually worse; it means you're either an ungratefull asshole, or a greedy little shit who can never get enough. i actually hope it's the first, at least it's an easy fix.

Honestly, i am of the opinion you should apologize; not only does the author if this game allow patreon's to post the link here without trouble, he/she's even quite cool with it. you basically only need to be a patreon if you do it to support the author, otherwise -if you don't want to pay, or just don't have the means- you can just get it here.

It's people like you who drive away such generous creators, and leave only the assholes who don't care about you venomous comments because they only want a quick buck.
GFYS! I am not complaining about something free. I am ranting about developers coming to a pirate site complaining that nobody wants to pay for their game when they put so little effort into it and bashing people who download it for free. Even if I was wealthy, I wouldn't pay a dime for the half-assed BS that some developers put up expecting everyone to pay them a monthly fee for the privilege of playing. This particular developer was bashing people for pirating their game, earlier in this thread.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yes, to the locked cage and plugged. In version 5.4 I did go through Baily's content that I could not access this time around because of the school content ending with no way to conintue on to get to the rest of Baily or Riley's content.

GFYS! I am not complaining about something free. I am ranting about developers coming to a pirate site complaining that nobody wants to pay for their game when they put so little effort into it and bashing people who download it for free. Even if I was wealthy, I wouldn't pay a dime for the half-assed BS that some developers put up expecting everyone to pay them a monthly fee for the privilege of playing. This particular developer was bashing people for pirating their game, earlier in this thread.
I don't remember complaining about nobody wanting to pay for the game. I'm quite happy with my patrons, would I like more? Sure, I could always use more money, but I'm not complaining, and I don't think you can find proof of me complaining... Maybe a few joking comments? Were you referring to when I was joking about how slow they were to post the link? That was a joke, you realize that right? Maybe you have me confused with someone else... And seriously, I challenge you to find proof of me "bashing people for pirating the game", because if anything, I've done the opposite.

Reactions: kumagawa7

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
I don't remember complaining about nobody wanting to pay for the game. I'm quite happy with my patrons, would I like more? Sure, I could always use more money, but I'm not complaining, and I don't think you can find proof of me complaining... Maybe a few joking comments? Were you referring to when I was joking about how slow they were to post the link? That was a joke, you realize that right? Maybe you have me confused with someone else... And seriously, I challenge you to find proof of me "bashing people for pirating the game", because if anything, I've done the opposite.
I'm not going to go searching for the comments, but I remember you "joking" about the time it took for someone to post a link to your game which irritated me, but just recently you were calling us degenerates and I am sure there is more. Look, I admit I am in a bad mood and probably went off on you more than I should, but I would not pay a monthly fee for such little content. As it is now, your entire game is worth maybe 10 bucks, certainly not worth a monthly donation. How long have you been working on this at 60 hours per month? Wow!

All those people that post games for free, not asking for patreon donations, have my gratitude and there is absolutely nothing to complain about. They are the generous ones. It's free! People who ask to be paid a monthly fee for little content and then bash people pirating just irritate me. But I'll be perfectly honest with you. I regret downloading your game at version 5.4 (before that I checked out your game at version 4.6(pretty sure then skipped to 5.4) for the first time. Then, I thought it's coming along give it time), skipped 5.5 and 5.6, and really regret download 5.7. What a waste of time and data transfer. I have little desire to check this game out again, even five years from now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Err...that artstyle seems REALLY similar to Akbur`s. Am I crazy or is that literally Hermione`s face from Witch Trainer?

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'm not going to go searching for the comments, but I remember you "joking" about the time it took for someone to post a link to your game which irritated me, but just recently you were calling us degenerates and I am sure there is more. Look, I admit I am in a bad mood and probably went off on you more than I should, but I would not pay a monthly fee for such little content. As it is now, your entire game is worth maybe 10 bucks, certainly not worth a monthly donation. How long have you been working on this at 60 hours per month? Wow!

All those people that post games for free, not asking for patreon donations, have my gratitude and there is absolutely nothing to complain about. They are the generous ones. It's free! People who ask to be paid a monthly fee for little content and then bash people pirating just irritate me. But I'll be perfectly honest with you. I regret downloading your game at version 5.4 (before that I checked out your game at version 4.6(pretty sure then skipped to 5.4) for the first time. Then, I thought it's coming along give it time), skipped 5.5 and 5.6, and really regret download 5.7. What a waste of time and data transfer. I have little desire to check this game out again, even five years from now.
Well, you clearly don't understand what a joke is, but barring that, you're VERY early in the game. Do you want help getting to the rest of the content or not?

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
austinhaney6969 Thank you for the wonderful game, i always look forward to new updates in all of your games <3, really love them and would love to support you once I get a steady cash flow, got fired by my previous job due to corona, can barley support myself right now, so can't really support you ;s
Thanks, and that's perfectly understandable. I hope you get back on your feet soon, and don't feel pressured to give anyone anything, you don't owe me anything :D .

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Curious... the Menu to Save/Load games, etc does not show on that update/bugfix above. Does it come back at some point? Started a new game so that should not be the issue.

NVM! I see that you moved it... my bad. It is on top of the << and >> arrows in the center now.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Update: Bugfix 7, hopefully the last one is right here.

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
One more quick question for tonight... when you go Psychology class and Riley is there - you go Home afterwards, uses that hour up and then you have to go back to class. Is that expected? Not just stay at the school menu or in Psychology?

Great game, BTW. Been watching it on the other site for quite awhile.

NOTE: That last link for update #7 is encrypted and wants the Encryption Key... (Decryption key)

Last edited:
Reactions: kalash47

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
One more quick question for tonight... when you go Psychology class and Riley is there - you go Home afterwards, uses that hour up and then you have to go back to class. Is that expected? Not just stay at the school menu or in Psychology?

Great game, BTW. Been watching it on the other site for quite awhile.

NOTE: That last link for update #7 is encrypted and wants the Encryption Key... (Decryption key)
Strange, I'll repost it.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes