lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
Is your problem with d/l from mega that the 1GB files are too big? I run into that problem. I work around with using firefox and it will usually save the file, even if it crashes the browser after.

elkal18

Jan 6, 2020
I noticed a bug:
if we progress with Riley to the point she discards all our male clothes, then we cannot go to the gym if we unlock it after this with Bailey. We don't have our male t-shirt anymore, can't buy another one, and it is required to go to the gym.
I had to load a previous save and go to the gym and put Riley on hold.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I noticed a bug:
if we progress with Riley to the point she discards all our male clothes, then we cannot go to the gym if we unlock it after this with Bailey. We don't have our male t-shirt anymore, can't buy another one, and it is required to go to the gym.
You should be able to wear the sporty shirt instead. The one that looks like a track suit.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I noticed a bug:
IIRC if you click on the 'Gym Clothes' button it equips a T-shirt even if you don't have one anymore. Kind of reminds me, I'd like to have an option to get some of those clothes back; while obviously the boxers aren't important, tight jeans and a tight T-shirt would look great on big-breasted thick bootied slut.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
IIRC if you click on the 'Gym Clothes' button it equips a T-shirt even if you don't have one anymore. Kind of reminds me, I'd like to have an option to get some of those clothes back; while obviously the boxers aren't important, tight jeans and a tight T-shirt would look great on big-breasted thick bootied slut.
Yeah, I can probably do that. I'll just remove the variable locking you from buying the clothes. It's more of a symbolic gesture anyway.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

hy2rogen

May 7, 2018
the latest update brings back the problem with not being able to visit people.
Also why is it that you cant visit people after 14:00?

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
i tried running it from the latest normal html file (gives me the bug)
the older html (bugfix) does help but sets me back to the older style you used withouth full body etc.
Right, right... You're not running the right bugfix then. Both public files can be found on tfgames, or you can just go to the live link, also found on tfgames.

hy2rogen

May 7, 2018
Right, right... You're not running the right bugfix then. Both public files can be found on tfgames, or you can just go to the live link, also found on tfgames.
I downloaded the latest bugfix from the first post in this thread though..
Also tried the one on tfgames before making my post but same result..
Deleted the whole folder, downloaded it again, but still the same issue
223.jpg

mio008

Mar 27, 2019
I downloaded the latest bugfix from the first post in this thread though..
Also tried the one on tfgames before making my post but same result..
Deleted the whole folder, downloaded it again, but still the same issue
View attachment 678728
just to be sure, but you do drag the bugfix/launch the bugfix into your browser, and not the "the making of a slut" program, right?

hy2rogen

May 7, 2018
just to be sure, but you do drag the bugfix/launch the bugfix into your browser, and not the "the making of a slut" program, right?
if i'm understanding you correctly, yes i opened the bugfix3.html and not the ''the making of a slut'' html file.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes