austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Ye, you surely did all this stuff, but it doesn't change that you took the work of someone else for your own game and i'm pretty sure you didn't ask for it, did you ?
And by the way, you should most probably search for someone to make your arts if you can't do it yourself, cause it really makes the identity of your game.
The proof is that i immediatly recognize Akabur's arts cause it's his identity of work, not yours. ^^

Now, you do as you want. It's not my business after all. I just wanted to let you know that it will probably make a lot of people sulk your work.

P.s : Sorry if i did some grammatical mistakes, it's not my first language.
I've gotten nothing but positive feedback from those included in the game, if someone wants me to remove some of their content from the game, all they have to do is ask. I'll either outright remove it or just add a filter or something.

Macoubex

May 26, 2018
I've gotten nothing but positive feedback from those included in the game, if someone wants me to remove some of their content from the game, all they have to do is ask. I'll either outright remove it or just add a filter or something.
No offense, but i seriously doubt that Akabur or Brazzers even know your game exist.
And as i did say, it's not about the complaining of those who this content belong that matters, but the identity of your game.
I mean, if you created this game, i guess that you like creating it and want it to be the best possible, don't you ?
In the end, it's all yours to decide what you do with your game, but as someone who really enjoy this kind of content, i won't play your game, sorry.

Anyway, good luck with your work and have a nice day.

P.s : Sorry if i have been a little rough at the start, but i must admit that it really triggered me. x) ^^'

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
Yeah, every month on the 28th version, the previous patron version becomes the new public version and I release a new patron version. If you want to be a tester though, just join my discord. That way you don't feel "guilty" about "pirating" the game.
Do you post a link to the online version on the Discord?

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
Seems I am really stuck at this point. Playing version 0.5.7.
I told Riley the truth after the diner action and now she doesn't talk to me anymore, I should visit Bailey and since - what feels like - ages I should visit E.Faye. I tried every day of the week but both options are blocked. The journal keeps saying 'Bailey wants you to visit her at her house.' not much of a hint if you can't click her in 'People' menu.
Sure I could go with cheating, at least for visiting Bailey, but that would kill the fun, right?! However, I lost the fun as I can't get any progress. Found no answer and no walkthrough with a hint on how to proceed...

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Seems I am really stuck at this point. Playing version 0.5.7.
I told Riley the truth after the diner action and now she doesn't talk to me anymore, I should visit Bailey and since - what feels like - ages I should visit E.Faye. I tried every day of the week but both options are blocked. The journal keeps saying 'Bailey wants you to visit her at her house.' not much of a hint if you can't click her in 'People' menu.
Sure I could go with cheating, at least for visiting Bailey, but that would kill the fun, right?! However, I lost the fun as I can't get any progress. Found no answer and no walkthrough with a hint on how to proceed...
There's a bugfix a few pages back that should fix that. Not very far up the thread either. I'll post it here as well so you don't have to look for it.

Reactions: _Cosmo_

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
I started playing from the beginning with that bugfix, and during several times when I went to university and attending Psychologie I received the message "You've reached the end of the current content for this path. Check back again in future releases! Oh, and thanks for playing the game.". And this happens way earlier than my previous progress.

So unfortunately I think something might be broken with this bugfix. I attached my saving, maybe this can help investigating.

Now I'll try to continue with an old saving and the patch to see where this might take me.
Followup: On the saved version I end up quite often with "end of content" as well and had to press the backwards button to move on. So something seems to not be right here.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I started playing from the beginning with that bugfix, and during several times when I went to university and attending Psychologie I received the message "You've reached the end of the current content for this path. Check back again in future releases! Oh, and thanks for playing the game.". And this happens way earlier than my previous progress.

So unfortunately I think something might be broken with this bugfix. I attached my saving, maybe this can help investigating.

Now I'll try to continue with an old saving and the patch to see where this might take me.
Followup: On the saved version I end up quite often with "end of content" as well and had to press the backwards button to move on. So something seems to not be right here.
It's confusing because the psychology class is for both Alex and Riley, and most of the game is gated behind Riley. It seems to pick one of the two at random, and if it picks one you've finished it gives you that message even if the other still has content to go. It probably ought to automatically pick the one with content left, if only one has any.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
It's confusing because the psychology class is for both Alex and Riley, and most of the game is gated behind Riley. It seems to pick one of the two at random, and if it picks one you've finished it gives you that message even if the other still has content to go. It probably ought to automatically pick the one with content left, if only one has any.
It should do that once your variable with Alex has reached a certain point... At least it does for me.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017

"You've reached the end of the current content for this path. Check back again in future releases! Oh, and thanks for playing the game.".

I'll admit there's probably a better way to word that, but it means THIS path. Not the rest of the paths. So you can still visit Riley, Bailey, Sasha, Lexi, John, and do all the stuff you could normally do.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hmm, briefcase icon? It's going to be a problem regardless though, as I imagine an awful lot of people aren't going to be expecting work clothes to be in a different category. I probably would have had trouble too if I hadn't been playing back when the categories had text labels. It wants to be very obvious, so maybe a briefcase with the work 'Work' on it?
1589396341963.png Here's what I've come up with. That work for you?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 657844

What do you think? I've tweaked it so it resizes (was an issue on mobile) and it's part of the label so you can actually click the blocked text and it will trigger the buttons.
I probably wouldn't have them overlapping the icons, but that looks good. I do like the icons, but the text version was a lot clearer. That has the best of both.

Reactions: Jackyll48

SissySwallows

May 17, 2019
Hi! Downloaded 0.57 version and love it! But i cant visit Faye and Bailey, cause cursor change to forbid sigh if i try to click(((

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes