heylo

Apr 5, 2019
i started the game and its awesome !
but i stuck in the part that i have to go to work aroused i every time i try to fill the arousal bar MC starts to masturbate

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
i started the game and its awesome !
but i stuck in the part that i have to go to work aroused i every time i try to fill the arousal bar MC starts to masturbate
Lock the chastity cage, using the lock icon in the wardrobe.

L. Suicire

Jun 7, 2020
I reached where I had to buy the nightie but there is no option for it to be worn, I am pretty sure its a bug, I am on bugfix 7. Any ideas?

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I reached where I had to buy the nightie but there is no option for it to be worn, I am pretty sure its a bug, I am on bugfix 7. Any ideas?
The nightie stuff just isn't implemented yet, I have to redo the whole sleep system and that's currently a WIP.

Escanor922

May 22, 2020
hello, I started the game by pressing on 'the making of a alsut html' I go on but when I arrive that at work they make me put makeup on it doesn't give me anything after, it always repeats that scene, at school it tells me that there is nothing to do, and to the people there Faye who does not make me press. Did I get to the end of the game? or is there something wrong? Thanks in advance

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
hello, I started the game by pressing on 'the making of a alsut html' I go on but when I arrive that at work they make me put makeup on it doesn't give me anything after, it always repeats that scene, at school it tells me that there is nothing to do, and to the people there Faye who does not make me press. Did I get to the end of the game? or is there something wrong? Thanks in advance
In order to progress at the diner, your chastity cage needs to be locked.

Reactions: SilenceHill

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Thank you very much for answering. The more cuckoldry, the better, so I'm glad to hear that.
Agree to disagree, but to be fair, there's been lots of non-cuckoldry additions till now, so I can't really complain, considering it's separated into clearly optional branches.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes