Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
I'm sorry to say so, but in my opinion the game in it's current state is a total buggy mess.

I have played it well over a year ago and I have enjoyed it a lot then, and have been eagerly waiting for it to get more content before I get back to it. From what I read in patch notes the content seems to have arrived, but the game mechanics and interface has deteriorated to the point, that I'm not sure, if I will get to see it.

The first things, that is messed up, is the time advancement during a day. I come to psychology class at 8, meet Riley, get an event with her, visit her in her house... and at 10 I'm back in my house with a new task to advance the game we both play. Then I go to the mall, buy what she requires me to wear, go back home and wear it... and still at 10, without any time advancement, I can go back to school and back to psychology class, where I can get another event with her.

Then there are gross inconsistencies in the gameplay. Instead of smooth, as far as I remember, advancement of the story, consisting of tasks clearly defined during events, and possible reminders to perform them in follow up events, I'm getting just arbitrary hints, that I need to perform tasks, that have never before been mentioned to me. I am expected to stay 3 days without an ejaculation, I am able to do so without using the cock cage, but instead of meeting Riley in the class I'm getting a hint, that I have to wear the cock cage. I don't wear the cage, she is not there; I wear the cage, and bingo, she arrives immediately. Also, there is no conversation with Bailey, that would require me to do so, actually the story with her has not advanced at all since I took the job in the caffee, yet after I pass the chastity test with Riley and she tells me, that she will go away for a while, I get the hint, that I "should come to work while plugged and in chastity". Why? Bailey didn't ask for this, Riley didn't ask for this, so far those 2 stories are not connected at all. As far, as I (the MC) know it, there is no reason for me to come to caffee to work in anything, but my normal male clothes... and yes, I can still do so, and earn money, ignoring the hint, without any comment from Bailey. For me, this turns a previously smooth and engrossing experience into an anticlimactic "follow a hint" grind. That's were I stopped, and probably will not resume (which is much, much earlier, than in my previous gameplay, for which savegames got lost in the mean time). :(

Adding to this there are previously mentioned here large problems with the new PC interface. It's awkward to use and ugly to look at, further diminishing any real immersion in the game. While it's pretty easy (at least for me) to ignore interface on the boarders of the screen, concentrating on the pictures and story in the middle of it, the current interface sticking at the top of it is a mood killer. Also, I believe, that generally it's a big turn down for PC players to see an interface, that is primarily clearly designed for mobile devices touch screens, especially if because of this it's buggy on PC (and yours is: try without the touch screen to easily access the neck button in the left panel for example). It brings the game down at least by one level, from "PC quality" to "mobile quality". And even if you have decided, that you can't afford to create a separate PC and mobile interfaces (which I believe, that you really should do), it beats me, why have you seemingly decided to design it for mobile play with vertical, not horizontal, mobile alignment.

I'm sorry for those harsh words, but that's how I see the game right now. If I had previously rated it, I would currently adjust the previous 5 star rating to at most 2. I expect, that your writing and storytelling is as good, as it used to be, but I doubt, that in its current form I will persist to read the new parts.

Finishing, I would love to say: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Unfortunately, in my opinion it's way too late for this, so do, please, fix it, and allow us the pleasure to enjoy again your great story and characters... all those totally selfish bitches, that we so much love just for being, what they are. ;)

Last edited:

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'm sorry to say so, but in my opinion the game in it's current state is a total buggy mess.

I have played it well over a year ago and I have enjoyed it a lot then, and have been eagerly waiting for it to get more content before I get back to it. From what I read in patch notes the content seems to have arrived, but the game mechanics and interface has deteriorated to the point, that I'm not sure, if I will get to see it.

The first things, that is messed up, is the time advancement during a day. I come to psychology class at 8, meet Riley, get an event with her, visit her in her house... and at 10 I'm back in my house with a new task to advance the game we both play. Then I go to the mall, buy what she requires me to wear, go back home and wear it... and still at 10, without any time advancement, I can go back to school and back to psychology class, where I can get another event with her.

Then there are gross inconsistencies in the gameplay. Instead of smooth, as far as I remember, advancement of the story, consisting of tasks clearly defined during events, and possible reminders to perform them in follow up events, I'm getting just arbitrary hints, that I need to perform tasks, that have never before been mentioned to me. I am expected to stay 3 days without an ejaculation, I am able to do so without using the cock cage, but instead of meeting Riley in the class I'm getting a hint, that I have to wear the cock cage. I don't wear the cage, she is not there; I wear the cage, and bingo, she arrives immediately. Also, there is no conversation with Bailey, that would require me to do so, actually the story with her has not advanced at all since I took the job in the caffee, yet after I pass the chastity test with Riley and she tells me, that she will go away for a while, I get the hint, that I "should come to work while plugged and in chastity". Why? Bailey didn't ask for this, Riley didn't ask for this, so far those 2 stories are not connected at all. As far, as I (the MC) know it, there is no reason for me to come to caffee to work in anything, but my normal male clothes... and yes, I can still do so, and earn money, ignoring the hint, without any comment from Bailey. For me, this turns a previously smooth and engrossing experience into an anticlimactic "follow a hint" grind. That's were I stopped, and probably will not resume (which is much, much earlier, than in my previous gameplay, for which savegames got lost in the mean time). :(

Adding to this there are previously mentioned here large problems with the new PC interface. It's awkward to use and ugly to look at, further diminishing any real immersion in the game. While it's pretty easy (at least for me) to ignore interface on the boarders of the screen, concentrating on the pictures and story in the middle of it, the current interface sticking at the top of it is a mood killer. Also, I believe, that generally it's a big turn down for PC players to see an interface, that is primarily clearly designed for mobile devices touch screens, especially if because of this it's buggy on PC (and yours is: try without the touch screen to easily access the neck button in the left panel for example). It brings the game down at least by one level, from "PC quality" to "mobile quality". And even if you have decided, that you can't afford to create a separate PC and mobile interfaces (which I believe, that you really should do), it beats me, why have you seemingly decided to design it for mobile play with vertical, not horizontal, mobile alignment.

I'm sorry for those harsh words, but that's how I see the game right now. If I had previously rated it, I would currently adjust the previous 5 star rating to at most 2. I expect, that your writing and storytelling is as good, as it used to be, but I doubt, that in its current form I will persist to read the new parts.

Finishing, I would love to say: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Unfortunately, in my opinion it's way too late for this, so do, please, fix it, and allow us the pleasure to enjoy again your great story and characters... all those totally selfish bitches, that we so much love just for being, what they are. ;)
Wow that's a big post, let me slowly address the points as I get to them.

The game is a big mess? SURE IS! That's why I've been taking a month to do an overhaul, to essentially turn the linear game into an open world one (bug testing now and I'm pretty sure I'm mostly done!).

I've separated Riley into the new course Social Studies, you can only go there once a day (unless you use the cheat menu).

Yeah, the hint system could use some work, that's something I plan to tweak in the near future once I'm done with the overhaul. I'll probably wind up re-writing some of the early scenes to give the player more incentive to lock themselves up.

Ahh, well, I was going for a mix between super mobile friendly and super easy to use on the P.C. I think it's "alright" but that's because I've seen my previous U.I.'s, and those were WAY worse. Hint: there's hotkeys for smooth one handed navigation if that's your thing. I had to add those for my carpal tunnel/arthritis (working on the pc all day really fucks you up eventually).

As for "fixing it" yeah, that's why I've been working on the overhaul ;) . If you have any specific things you want changed U.I. wise, let me know. I'm always happy to tweak and change things to the best of my ability. Oh, and if you want to be a tester, just join my discord and tag me, I appreciate all the help and useful feedback I can get.

Iso-propyl-potatene

Aug 18, 2018
Note: Remember, it's just a video game, I do not endorse or condone the "slimy headfuckery" kind of stuff irl. :D

Haha was definitely... sorta trying to be complimentary yeah. And I am in no way trying to accuse you of doing so, just to be clear. I am in no position to judge even if I was, I like plenty of stuff that is icky outside of fake, safe, circumstances like say, a videogame, or a consenting roleplay sorta dealio.

Odin's Eye

Jan 17, 2018
Thanks, I think! Yeah, a lot of the characters are pretty... Not nice. And they're written that way on purpose. It's meant to come off as predatory, and the character was warned along the way... I am adding more characters and slowly fleshing them out though, and I plan to balance all the "morally questionable" characters with some less so, while simultaneously making the game less linear.

Basically,the next update I do will revamp how the system works and will allow the character much more freedom of choice. Meaning if you want to avoid Riley, you can, Bailey, Lexi, etc. Though you still have to "meet" riley. In the somewhat distant future I'll also be adding a dom route. Where instead of doing whatever morally questionable things the "bad" girls want you to do, you can leave, or well, dominate them.

Note: Remember, it's just a video game, I do not endorse or condone the "slimy headfuckery" kind of stuff irl. :D
If this is the case then I'm going to be putting this game aside and waiting it out until a lot of that content is complete.

I don't know what it is about M2F sissy games that has developers think the story needs everyone involved to be a sociopathic nutjob and the MC a doormat but it's extremely hard to work through a long game when this is the key relationship(s) driving the plot along. Games like Secretary and even the 0.1 new game Good Son allow for a far more "natural" transformation path with dominating characters who actually have depth. And if not depth then at least nuance.

I would really be interested to know if the dom route and/or adding characters who are less crazy was always your intention (which then raises the question of why they haven't been introduced before) or if it's a reaction to player feedback in just how screwed the MC is in terms of any control over his life. Because, yeah, the wording of your comment makes me think it is more the second, especially since you said "somewhat distant future."

I'm not trying to be an asshole here. But I think if you're only doing it because of reactions and not because you want to (and so are therefore always putting it as something to do "soon") then there's no point in doing it at all. As much as I like flexible developers, I also know that trying to create characters you are only doing because people have complained about the characters you do enjoy writing about isn't a great foundation to writing solid characters.

I'd love to see this game get to a point where the MC is in control of their own life and actively chooses the sissy/transformation route but only if that's a GOOD story path.

Reactions: whotheff

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
If this is the case then I'm going to be putting this game aside and waiting it out until a lot of that content is complete.

I don't know what it is about M2F sissy games that has developers think the story needs everyone involved to be a sociopathic nutjob and the MC a doormat but it's extremely hard to work through a long game when this is the key relationship(s) driving the plot along. Games like Secretary and even the 0.1 new game Good Son allow for a far more "natural" transformation path with dominating characters who actually have depth. And if not depth then at least nuance.

I would really be interested to know if the dom route and/or adding characters who are less crazy was always your intention (which then raises the question of why they haven't been introduced before) or if it's a reaction to player feedback in just how screwed the MC is in terms of any control over his life. Because, yeah, the wording of your comment makes me think it is more the second, especially since you said "somewhat distant future."

I'm not trying to be an asshole here. But I think if you're only doing it because of reactions and not because you want to (and so are therefore always putting it as something to do "soon") then there's no point in doing it at all. As much as I like flexible developers, I also know that trying to create characters you are only doing because people have complained about the characters you do enjoy writing about isn't a great foundation to writing solid characters.

I'd love to see this game get to a point where the MC is in control of their own life and actively chooses the sissy/transformation route but only if that's a GOOD story path.
I've played Good Son, it's very promising. I think with a few updates it could REALLY be a good game, and I like the flow of it. As for Secretary... I disagree. Dominating characters who have depth? I don't want to insult anyone specific, and I genuinely like secretary, so I'm just going to leave it at. I DISAGREE.

It was always my intention to add a dom route, I haven't yet due to the way the game was structured. I knew that an overhaul of the initial variables would be required to get to that point, and quite frankly, my coding skills weren't that great when I initially wanted to do it. So I just kept putting it off until I had the confidence and necessary skills to do said overhaul,.

Fun Fact. My initial game, one I plan to eventually go back and finish was called Chains of Power. It's about you, a dom, dominating and breaking in a sissy slave. It's nowhere near finished, I only bring it up to point out that I myself am a dom. I FUCK sissies, not the other way around :D . The Making of Slut was originally an experiment to test some code and whatnot, so I could eventually make COP. However, it was very easy to write, and the code just flowed out of me, and before I knew it I had a following. Not that I'm complaining of course but, anyway, I'm rambling.

Do I plan to write and implement a Dom path? You bet your ass I do. Will it be soon? Sadly, probably not. I need to restructure all of the classes, which isn't going to be fast or easy, but is necessary. Will you be able to face-fuck any and all characters you meet in the game? Yep. That's the goal. And I already have a TON of art saved and have even started some rough sketches on that...

Odin's Eye

Jan 17, 2018
I've played Good Son, it's very promising. I think with a few updates it could REALLY be a good game, and I like the flow of it. As for Secretary... I disagree. Dominating characters who have depth? I don't want to insult anyone specific, and I genuinely like secretary, so I'm just going to leave it at. I DISAGREE.

It was always my intention to add a dom route, I haven't yet due to the way the game was structured. I knew that an overhaul of the initial variables would be required to get to that point, and quite frankly, my coding skills weren't that great when I initially wanted to do it. So I just kept putting it off until I had the confidence and necessary skills to do said overhaul,.

Fun Fact. My initial game, one I plan to eventually go back and finish was called Chains of Power. It's about you, a dom, dominating and breaking in a sissy slave. It's nowhere near finished, I only bring it up to point out that I myself am a dom. I FUCK sissies, not the other way around :D . The Making of Slut was originally an experiment to test some code and whatnot, so I could eventually make COP. However, it was very easy to write, and the code just flowed out of me, and before I knew it I had a following. Not that I'm complaining of course but, anyway, I'm rambling.

Do I plan to write and implement a Dom path? You bet your ass I do. Will it be soon? Sadly, probably not. I need to restructure all of the classes, which isn't going to be fast or easy, but is necessary. Will you be able to face-fuck any and all characters you meet in the game? Yep. That's the goal. And I already have a TON of art saved and have even started some rough sketches on that...
If this is the case then fantastic. As a dom who doesn't mind switching, I look forward to a real expanse of the characters.

The reason for my lack of belief at your original reply is mainly down to just how many times I see game developers talk about how they'll be adding dom routes but they want to finish the sub ones first rather than doing the more logical, if somewhat more intensive, dual pathway thing. Those who are only there for the sub route will stop download/supporting a game once that's finished while people only interested in dom ones aren't going to play until those are even started. Case in point - Playing Judas/

So yeah, my response was very much a reaction to the trend and the lack of any initial signs of a dom route rather than anything directed at you. I look forward to seeing what you add when you get around to it.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
If this is the case then fantastic. As a dom who doesn't mind switching, I look forward to a real expanse of the characters.

The reason for my lack of belief at your original reply is mainly down to just how many times I see game developers talk about how they'll be adding dom routes but they want to finish the sub ones first rather than doing the more logical, if somewhat more intensive, dual pathway thing. Those who are only there for the sub route will stop download/supporting a game once that's finished while people only interested in dom ones aren't going to play until those are even started. Case in point - Playing Judas/

So yeah, my response was very much a reaction to the trend and the lack of any initial signs of a dom route rather than anything directed at you. I look forward to seeing what you add when you get around to it.
I mean, there are already a few short dom scenes in my game you know... Nothing too substantial, but it's there! :D

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Props to the dev for still working on the game, it's somewhat enjoyable if you leave out the fact that the UI is still kind of disgusting, at least you have a really solid navigation, what I would love is for the dev austinhaney6969 to have the actions in the bathroom usable with the keyboard navigation, they are really few so I don't see an issue for it to not have the keyboard navigation

What I don't really like is the size of everything in the story panel, gifs are waay to big and the spacebar is the key to progress the story, so you can't press space to scroll the page down since you'd be going to the next page without being able to read the rest
This causes another issue, the panel controls are in the top of the story block so if you want to save before making a choice, you have to scroll all the way up to press the Menu option button and then save, this is clunky and tedious.

Other than this, it needs waaaaay more content, what's there is good for a M2F game but it could always use more content, keep up with your work man!

Reactions: whotheff

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
(...) If you have any specific things you want changed U.I. wise, let me know. I'm always happy to tweak and change things to the best of my ability. (...)
I see 2 possible ways to deal with the menu problem.

1). Fit it all on the sidebars.
Streamlining them, slightly rearranging, and removing the redundant elements, all current stuff should fit on just one of them. The clickable tiles on the left bar do not need to get enlarged, as you hover over them, as anyway after clicking they bring the large picture onto the main screen. This should allow to shrink larger of them, and also would solve the issue with pop-outs blocking access to the smaller tiles on the right. The smartphone could also be cut down to a single button, which would bring a large pop-out with all functions on the main screen, when pressed. In the same way I would deal with the wardrobe, at least until I don't have a better idea and the time to implement it.
This should leave enough space to fit the player's silhouette on the left bar, leaving the right bar empty, except of redundant equipment buttons, which don't seem to have any extra functionality over the clickable tiles already on the left bar. After removing them, there should be enough space to easily fit all the menu commands on the right bar, still working for a mobile users.
And it's not, that those sidebars are really nice, they aren't, but they are less obtrusive than your current menu, and we have them in so many other games here, that many of us have just learned, how to ignore their looks ;) .

2). Make the on-the-main-screen interface less obtrusive and much better looking.
If you are not able to design a nice on-screen interface (and I certainly would not be able to do so myself), then you probably should check some other similar games, and use their design as a starting point. One of the best, that I've recently seen, comes from Panacea. Looking at the screenshot from that game, that I will attach below, the only things, that I would like to be done in a more subtle way, are those 2 square marks "use" and "bed".
Panacea interface.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: effninefivehuman

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I know I'm definitely looking forward to that. There seems to be so few games where you play as the dom(me) and so many where you are playing as the sissy.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Props to the dev for still working on the game, it's somewhat enjoyable if you leave out the fact that the UI is still kind of disgusting, at least you have a really solid navigation, what I would love is for the dev austinhaney6969 to have the actions in the bathroom usable with the keyboard navigation, they are really few so I don't see an issue for it to not have the keyboard navigation

What I don't really like is the size of everything in the story panel, gifs are waay to big and the spacebar is the key to progress the story, so you can't press space to scroll the page down since you'd be going to the next page without being able to read the rest
This causes another issue, the panel controls are in the top of the story block so if you want to save before making a choice, you have to scroll all the way up to press the Menu option button and then save, this is clunky and tedious.

Other than this, it needs waaaaay more content, what's there is good for a M2F game but it could always use more content, keep up with your work man!
I can lock the panels up top if you like, and as for there not being much content... This is a common complaint, which I personally find confusing, and can only blame it on me not being clear about the paths to take. To date, there are hundreds of scenes and 450k+ words in the game. Not to toot my own horn but uh... The game is massive. Now if you can't find those paths... Just dm me on discord or something and I can either give you hints, or just outright tell you what to do in order to progress. Sound good?

Reactions: effninefivehuman
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes