Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
This game went in a weird direction since the clinic allowed the PC to go full female or futa and essentially break the forced chastity. I also recall there was more with the blonde in school freaking out and thinking that a secret society is forcefully feminizing him and then suddenly saying they were schizo but that seems to be gone now.

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
Error: <<lightvibe>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<for>>: bad range expression: Cannot read property 'Devices' of undefined) some one help me plss

betamars

Oct 29, 2020
Big props to the developer, the UI has improved considerably since the last time I attempted to play this game, which was a long time ago. It's nice to see a dev take difficult suggestions to heart.

Also, the paper doll art for the main character is extremely cute and adorable, especially the facial animations.

I think my main criticism is that the game needs to be a bit more streamlined. I understand this is a life sim, but certain aspects are very 'grindy' and repetitive, mainly at the start. There's a lot of options & classes with dead ends, it might be useful to remove those classes for now since they had very little content, but I kept clicking on them just in case there was something there, which kind of contributed to my daily 'grind'.

Overall, I'm very impressed with how this game has improved and I'm looking forward to where it goes next.

PS. There seems to be some sort of bug with changing hairstyles, Gwen keeps mentioning my hair as new every other day even though I only changed it once.

Edit: Ooh, another nice to have thing would be, if we could recolor the shoes as well...

Last edited:
Reactions: Nixi~

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I forget the exact level you need, but that sounds about right. I think that there's a chance to break the pick that goes down the more levels you get.
The problem with the whole lockpicking mechanic is that it's been made superfluous by the use of the clinic. It looks like a lack of direction and just trying to fit as many fetishes/features into a game without thinking about how they affect other systems.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The problem with the whole lockpicking mechanic is that it's been made superfluous by the use of the clinic. It looks like a lack of direction and just trying to fit as many fetishes/features into a game without thinking about how they affect other systems.
More like me trying to convert a linear visual novel into a non linear rpg, which is... A bitch and a half :D

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
More like me trying to convert a linear visual novel into a non linear rpg, which is... A bitch and a half :D
Yeah and I think that's a problem because now you have to retrofit, and rebalance, and rewrite. Of course, you know that. I didn't see why you opted to change directions but hey I wish you luck. I like a good deal of the content that is there but as I stated, the clinic has removed a lot of the whole "forced" aspect of the game and in my eyes removed a lot of the mystique about why all these dames wanted to sissify the protagonist and the town.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yeah and I think that's a problem because now you have to retrofit, and rebalance, and rewrite. Of course, you know that. I didn't see why you opted to change directions but hey I wish you luck. I like a good deal of the content that is there but as I stated, the clinic has removed a lot of the whole "forced" aspect of the game and in my eyes removed a lot of the mystique about why all these dames wanted to sissify the protagonist and the town.
I mostly did it out of replayability/for logistical reasons. And yeah,I need to re-write a lot of stuff, that's just something I knew going in. I PLANNED to do this whole revamp much earlier, but life happens and all that. Anyway, hopefully when I'm done it will be a fully fleshed out, mostly consistent rpg.

Reactions: Staimh and Hordragg

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Riley tells me to wear a bra to school but the shop in the mall is not available. How can I advance?

monyarm

Jan 3, 2018
The android download at is broken

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

This link is unavailable as the user’s account has been closed for gross violation of MEGA’s .

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I REALLY Enjoyed playing this Game v0.5.5 - v0.5.9.
(The Earlier versions Were So Much easier & Fun to Play!)
The Only Thing that it needed was More Content/Storyline.
And the Only Issue was too Much stuff between Riley & Bailey (often causing storyline conflicts.)

EVERYTHING after v0.6 has Ruined the Game;
except for maybe the masturbation; That is More "user-friendly".

I wish that DEV would 'bring back' the left margin images (What MC is wearing).

I don't think that I will be playing this game anymore, for awhile;
(I will try it periodically; fingers crossed that the game will 'Improve' again, or bugs are fixed;
but I'm Not 'holding my breathe')

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I REALLY Enjoyed playing this Game v0.5.5 - v0.5.9.
(The Earlier versions Were So Much easier & Fun to Play!)
The Only Thing that it needed was More Content/Storyline.
And the Only Issue was too Much stuff between Riley & Bailey (often causing storyline conflicts.)

EVERYTHING after v0.6 has Ruined the Game;
except for maybe the masturbation; That is More "user-friendly".

I wish that DEV would 'bring back' the left margin images (What MC is wearing).

I don't think that I will be playing this game anymore, for awhile;
(I will try it periodically; fingers crossed that the game will 'Improve' again, or bugs are fixed;
but I'm Not 'holding my breathe')
To my knowledge you can play the game just fine only being guided by Riley and later Bailey following the old linear story progression. Simply not wearing a buttplug and chastity cage to work until made mandatory should do the trick. (To be fair though, there being a hint telling people to do just that to advance or rather start Bailey's story line may not very helpful in this regard…)

And as far as I understand it, austinhaney6969 is trying to broaden one's options or rather allow one to be more picky about the content one's exposed to by decoupling the story lines of Riley and Bailey. Granted, the last updates carried with them a little weirdness in story telling as bugs or simple oversights (the html is freaking huge though) led to some scenes not making sense or simply being missing (like no explanation for Riley 'being away' if you start the story line with Bailey sooner than in the old linear progression). But those are being worked on and the game may end up being the better for it. I for one have faith in the dev.

As for the left hand images of the clothes worn: do you actually play without showing the avatar on the right hand side? While I feel that both the wardrobe system as well as the selection of clothes are really great, it's the avatar that pushes it to the top for me (with only two titles of this genre holding a candle to it). My only gripe is that the last of these styles ins't available in the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why, why would you lie to me, tmoas.club?!

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes