Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
To my knowledge you can play the game just fine only being guided by Riley and later Bailey following the old linear story progression. Simply not wearing a buttplug and chastity cage to work until made mandatory should do the trick. (To be fair though, there being a hint telling people to do just that to advance or rather start Bailey's story line may not very helpful in this regard…)

And as far as I understand it, austinhaney6969 is trying to broaden one's options or rather allow one to be more picky about the content one's exposed to by decoupling the story lines of Riley and Bailey. Granted, the last updates carried with them a little weirdness in story telling as bugs or simple oversights (the html is freaking huge though) led to some scenes not making sense or simply being missing (like no explanation for Riley 'being away' if you start the story line with Bailey sooner than in the old linear progression). But those are being worked on and the game may end up being the better for it. I for one have faith in the dev.

As for the left hand images of the clothes worn: do you actually play without showing the avatar on the right hand side? While I feel that both the wardrobe system as well as the selection of clothes are really great, it's the avatar that pushes it to the top for me (with only two titles of this genre holding a candle to it). My only gripe is that the last of these styles ins't available in the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why, why would you lie to me, tmoas.club?!
YES, Actually. I used the Left side MORE; until DEV removed the "clothing selector".
I was then Forced to Use the Avatar.
And having Both Left & Right 'margin' Open was a PITA, because it 'shrunk' the Game Screen...
There Just seems to be ALot More Problems (Bugs); MORE the DEV tries to "Improve" the Game.
IMO,.. Dev Needs to go backwards to v0.5.5, or ??? and 'start over'.
The Only problems I ever found playing v0.5.5 - v0.5.9 was
- School/class 'Grinding'.
- work 'grinding'.
- Repetitive loopings (bailey at Gym (pills & clothes) - events/dialogs in class
- Bailey having MC do things before Riley; Riley having MC doing sexual things before/after Bailey,...ect.

I don't remember which version I was playing (5.7 or 5.8) but I got thru
- Most of Bailey (meeting her male friend (Steve ??), MC 'playing' with Male friend);
- Riley getting more dominate, Riley trying to convince MC to join Sorority.
- MC playing with & photo shooting with Riley's (former)roommate/(blonde chick).
- Reached EoC in Most All Classes.

Ever heard the saying "Too Many Cooks in the kitchen"?? Kind of the same thing here,...
We Got BOTH Riley & Bailey TRYING to do the Same things (Feminize/Sissify the MC) for their Own Goal/purpose,
using Mostly the SAME style/techniques; but They are not in sync with each other.
- wearing panties*
- wearing female clothes
- wearing a Chastity cage*
- wearing a buttplug*

* since MC Needs the Chastity cage & buttplug to work; Bailey should override Riley.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Dose this game force you to use the chasity cage 65%+ of the time after a certen point or is it advoidable?

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Dose this game force you to use the chasity cage 65%+ of the time after a certen point or is it advoidable?
You can actually avoid it entirely if you choose, you will be missing out on content though. Also, there's always the lockpicking option.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
To my knowledge you can play the game just fine only being guided by Riley and later Bailey following the old linear story progression. Simply not wearing a buttplug and chastity cage to work until made mandatory should do the trick. (To be fair though, there being a hint telling people to do just that to advance or rather start Bailey's story line may not very helpful in this regard…)

And as far as I understand it, austinhaney6969 is trying to broaden one's options or rather allow one to be more picky about the content one's exposed to by decoupling the story lines of Riley and Bailey. Granted, the last updates carried with them a little weirdness in story telling as bugs or simple oversights (the html is freaking huge though) led to some scenes not making sense or simply being missing (like no explanation for Riley 'being away' if you start the story line with Bailey sooner than in the old linear progression). But those are being worked on and the game may end up being the better for it. I for one have faith in the dev.

As for the left hand images of the clothes worn: do you actually play without showing the avatar on the right hand side? While I feel that both the wardrobe system as well as the selection of clothes are really great, it's the avatar that pushes it to the top for me (with only two titles of this genre holding a candle to it). My only gripe is that the last of these styles ins't available in the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why, why would you lie to me, tmoas.club?!
That clothing option on the right is available as a "gift" from one of the characters if I remember right.

• Love
Reactions: Hordragg

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
YES, Actually. I used the Left side MORE; until DEV removed the "clothing selector".
I was then Forced to Use the Avatar.
And having Both Left & Right 'margin' Open was a PITA, because it 'shrunk' the Game Screen...
There Just seems to be ALot More Problems (Bugs); MORE the DEV tries to "Improve" the Game.
IMO,.. Dev Needs to go backwards to v0.5.5, or ??? and 'start over'.
The Only problems I ever found playing v0.5.5 - v0.5.9 was
- School/class 'Grinding'.
- work 'grinding'.
- Repetitive loopings (bailey at Gym (pills & clothes) - events/dialogs in class
- Bailey having MC do things before Riley; Riley having MC doing sexual things before/after Bailey,...ect.

I don't remember which version I was playing (5.7 or 5.8) but I got thru
- Most of Bailey (meeting her male friend (Steve ??), MC 'playing' with Male friend);
- Riley getting more dominate, Riley trying to convince MC to join Sorority.
- MC playing with & photo shooting with Riley's (former)roommate/(blonde chick).
- Reached EoC in Most All Classes.

Ever heard the saying "Too Many Cooks in the kitchen"?? Kind of the same thing here,...
We Got BOTH Riley & Bailey TRYING to do the Same things (Feminize/Sissify the MC) for their Own Goal/purpose,
using Mostly the SAME style/techniques; but They are not in sync with each other.
- wearing panties*
- wearing female clothes
- wearing a Chastity cage*
- wearing a buttplug*

* since MC Needs the Chastity cage & buttplug to work; Bailey should override Riley.
Yeah, the early classroom stuff is pretty grindy, and it's hard to make the game "not grindy" when it's mostly text, that's just how it is.

As for the old stuff, I'm pretty sure you can still access it all, if you just go down rileys route.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Yeah, the early classroom stuff is pretty grindy, and it's hard to make the game "not grindy" when it's mostly text, that's just how it is.

As for the old stuff, I'm pretty sure you can still access it all, if you just go down rileys route.
I liked Riley; up to a point,... I actually Prefer Bailey's route.

X37V1990

Feb 8, 2020
I think the newest version is broken, i can't get to the Feminine Mystique store after Bailey told me to. Tried it several times, but it just doesn't unlock anymore.

gromit6

May 11, 2017
hi all

Last Update
Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:31 am

Version .0.6.5

changelog
0.6.5 New slider system, cleaned up avatar, modifed gameplay variables, general update

link:

thx for the game
have fun

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
So, i just started playing, and it seems a couple color sliders don't do anything. The skin tone one and the ones for changing clothes colors all do nothing. Did i do something wrong, are they not implemented yet, or is this a bug?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes