Naddox

May 24, 2018
I have the issue that i can't access the female shop. I read that a few times but couldn't find a solution.
Anyone has been able to fix that? I've got the uniform already. It's still greyed out though.
You get access after being told to guy buy your own clothes.

tf1394

Jul 14, 2017
The Making of a Slut [v0.6.6] [Austinhaney6969] - Compressed

Original ALL Size: 1.22 GB
Compressed ALL Size: 166.2 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
What do people on this website use to compress files? How do you get it from more than 1 gigabyte to less than 200mb? Is there some secret technique?

alex.snitram7

Dec 14, 2019
I've been playing the game for a while, and i can't get this color system, do the devs have plans to fix or improve it in the future? I really like to option to choose colors, but i think the current system sucks.

Reactions: Centrophy

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I've been playing the game for a while, and i can't get this color system, do the devs have plans to fix or improve it in the future? I really like to option to choose colors, but i think the current system sucks.
Yeah, the sliders don't really work and the avatar is too small to see if the colors are even changing. For example the eye colors.

angeliqua

Dec 30, 2019
bonsoir je ne parle pas très bien anglais donc j'utilisais la traduction automatique des pages, mais ça ne marche plus sur les jeux html, tu sais pourquoi?

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
bonsoir je ne parle pas très bien anglais donc j'utilisais la traduction automatique des pages, mais ça ne marche plus sur les jeux html, tu sais pourquoi?
Rule 1.5: We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English.

angeliqua

Dec 30, 2019
Rule 1.5: We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English.
[/CITATION]

excuse me

good evening i don't speak english very well so i was using automatic page translation, but it doesn't work on html games anymore, you know why?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hmm i cant make an outfit for Gym clothes so that i can continue Sashas storyline when she says you gotta wear Gym clothes..

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I am unable to buy the cage. It's grayed out in the store.

Also a bug: "
Error: <<goto>>: passage "furiously Masturbate" does not exist<<goto "furiously Masturbate">>
"
Another: If it has been 3+ days of no jerking off AND you are not caged, the game stops at the passage " Hint: Put on your chastity " not allowing you to go anywhere.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes