austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Even if you install the codec there are issues with hardware decoding to consider; you won't get it on an older machine and will an older machine be able to handle decoding on the CPU? A HTML game with a 'minimum system requirement' of a GeForce 30 series card is probably not a great idea.
Hmm, I could probably do a dual release, maybe a "this is compressed, this is not" kind of thing, or just have someone release compressed versions after the fact for me, if compatibility is the main issue.

Last edited:

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Hmm, I could probably do a dual release, maybe a "this is compressed, this is not" kind of thing, or just have someone release compressed versions after the fact for me, if compatibility is the main issue.
I do want to point out in-case you dont know, the Webm format only support VP8 & VP9 (it was made this way to stop people from using ridiculous codecs with it). It could be a good idea, especially if your thinking about improving compression to switch to mkv which is the container of choice for most modern codecs. You should hopefully just be able to do a quick find and replace operation on the code to switch it all over.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I do want to point out in-case you dont know, the Webm format only support VP8 & VP9 (it was made this way to stop people from using ridiculous codecs with it). It could be a good idea, especially if your thinking about improving compression to switch to mkv which is the container of choice for most modern codecs. You should hopefully just be able to do a quick find and replace operation on the code to switch it all over.
Webm is just a subset of mkv though, all webm files are valid mkv files just with different names. If you're using VP9 there's really no reason to call it an mkv over a webm.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
It would be super nice to get warnings in the game if I'm moving too quickly. I kept interacting with Bailey and accidentally locked out content with Riley and some of the classroom events. Also a proper quest list and/or journal would be great. There were times when I forgot what I had to do and kept clicking random shit.

Walkadav96

Sep 14, 2019
[QUOTE = "austinhaney6969, post: 5725824, member: 339593"]
I don't speak russian, but that looks like a js error? Disable your adblock or script block I'd wager.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Безымянный.png

sazge99

Jan 11, 2020
I keep getting the following message.... I've tried every combination I can think of.... please fix.

Social Studies: 13
You spend the next few hours waiting for Riley while partially paying attention to class until Riley arrives.

dimensions
So... I can tell by your face you didn't listen. Guess that means no fun time for you.
At this point you don't even try to argue. You just go back to paying attention and let Riley walk to the other side of the classroom to ignore you like she always does when you don't keep your promise.
You should wear a Bra, Panties, and Leggings to school.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I keep getting the following message.... I've tried every combination I can think of.... please fix.

Social Studies: 13
You spend the next few hours waiting for Riley while partially paying attention to class until Riley arrives.

dimensions

So... I can tell by your face you didn't listen. Guess that means no fun time for you.
At this point you don't even try to argue. You just go back to paying attention and let Riley walk to the other side of the classroom to ignore you like she always does when you don't keep your promise.
You should wear a Bra, Panties, and Leggings to school.
I'll need to see what you're wearing to troubleshoot this.

• Haha
Reactions: Centrophy

hy2rogen

May 7, 2018
i dont know why but i somehow cant put on my work outfit. it just swaps back to default outfits. those work.
Anyone can help?

_Kato

Feb 19, 2018
Im having issues with the pictures on Firefox for some reason. When I open the game on Chrome it works fine.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes