Ren'Py Abandoned The Man [v0.3.1 Chirstmas Special] [UnHoly Production]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Man [v0.3.1 Chirstmas Special]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Man [v0.3.1 Chirstmas Special]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of The Man [v0.3.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Man [v0.3.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-12-25
Version: 0.3.1 Chirstmas Special

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just wanna know, what's the deal with these awful looking pussies and red baboon assholes I've seen copy/pasted in a million mediocre games? Do they come default on Daz models or something?
i think that those come with daz.

How to start normal game without Christmas Special?
well atm all dl links here lead to xmas special so ask from dev or dl from slowhosts at svscomics.

well xmas special wasn't long but was quite eventful.

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Its short but we been experimenting on layer system and improving our animations in
normal game doesnt start ,only the special i downloaded the game from mega ,both compressed and full,try a couple of times and same happends the start buttom seems to be linked only to the special.
:KEK::KEK::KEK:
SHIT omg okay hotpatch coming lol I must have kept the loop in :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Reactions: shamtiiomi

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
i just reupload it on my end so the loop for the start is gone and the normal story can be played ( round 2 hours should be updated)

Last edited:

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
View attachment 1563992

I just wanna know, what's the deal with these awful looking pussies and red baboon assholes I've seen copy/pasted in a million mediocre games? Do they come default on Daz models or something?
:KEK: yeah umm, that was the old basic Daz model skin and character with shit lighting which make the above crap. Hopefully, in the revamp
quality will be on par with the big boys.....

axelakkorn

Dec 26, 2020
View attachment 1055135

Overview:
The Man is about a guy name Samuel Jackson (main character) he is at the university of Schimberg studying law. Girls are attracted towards him putting him in situations where he must decide what is right and what’s wrong. Each choice will change the relationship status with the girls you meet and change the route of the story toward bad, good, or neutral endings.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-25
Release Date: 2021-12-25
Developer: UnHoly Production - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1 Chirstmas Special
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
TORRENT

Extra: Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 733526 View attachment 733527 View attachment 733528 View attachment 733529 View attachment 733530 View attachment 733531
View attachment 733532 View attachment 733533 View attachment 733542 View attachment 733543 View attachment 733544
yes gun

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
ok here is the problem images folder dont have nothing more than the special,no chapters nothing more than the spcecial folder and one image webp

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
ok here is the problem images folder dont have nothing more than the special,no chapters nothing more than the spcecial folder and one image webp
weird what I do know is that I haven't encrypted the web so you will be able to see it... png jpeg should be hidden which makes sense. Does start work like it start the normal game and not special.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I downloaded this game for the first time yesterday and then realized that it was only the Christmas special but not the base game. I came back on here to find it, but for some reason when I searched this site for "The Man" as a game title nothing came up.

The only way I found this thread today was because I noticed that the word Christmas in the Christmas Special I had downloaded on my computer was misspelled as "chirstmas." Once I searched for that the game thread came right up. I probably wouldn't have found it otherwise.

Anyway, those are two details that should probably be fixed. Getting the base game on the main post and getting the game to show up when searching for it.

Edit: The search engine in the site's forum section lists The Man now so that issue seems to have been fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: unholyProduction
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote