Ren'Py Abandoned The Man [v0.3.1 Chirstmas Special] [UnHoly Production]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sngo

May 9, 2020
yeah thanks, today will we release a hotfix that fixes that issue and the weird animation for Cathy .. there will be more hotfix to come
Will wait for that fix to see if I can play, always that I open menu to save it goes instantly to main menu for me

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Well i came here to play TheMan, and i readed in thread something about femdom in game

someone who play it...is it true?

for dev...if is please add tag at least to not mistake your game :)

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
1637170659072.png Anyhow i have done the lite fixes and fixed Cathy doggy sex... for the bj I'll do another hot patch ... as currently, i need to reanimate her again fuck the head bopping

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
a hotfix is uploaded for pc and android ... mac and Linux should be done within 30mins check the mega links

Linux

Mac

PC/Windows

Android

Reactions: sn3p and bruce555

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
You know guys my favourite part of the game is the demon sex is just pure epic vibes... like Lucifer coming down to the mortal world and causing mayhem...

• Haha
Reactions: bruce555

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Very interesting, just some thought, maybe if you add fear or terror about the player in his sexual partners can make some scenes hotter and more dominant, this can be used and for instance in other situations like his deep, dark nature comes out and frighten someone who try to intimidate him or etc.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: unholyProduction

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hold her, you dummie! Hold her like you had everything you ever dreamed of right there in your arms!
Shower her with kisses to warm her up a bit into a cuddly heartfelt embrace!

• Haha
Reactions: unholyProduction
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote