Ren'Py Abandoned The Man [v0.3.1 Chirstmas Special] [UnHoly Production]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Was a bit unsure if I would try it or not but with that reply I will definitely try it then.
If no other dick than mc gets wet count me in.

Seems it will have fendom it will be avoidable?

Ty and gl
slight .... more like tease however player gets less femdom its the NPC that get it.... player is a ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Btw guys the dark route is done via meeting Alice in the office in chapter 2 make sure you fuck her ..... and I think you either don't know dope boy or didn't take his number

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Im all for Maledom fendom is what I don't like .

So what do you think, wait for 0 and 1 reworked or try now?

Ty
I don't mind trying now just writing up revamp blocks and getting the ball moving so I don't take a year for an update ..... got any suggestions just remember femdom is light ....as the player has a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sngo

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Could that mods that Ripson etc be removed because she no longer makes mods. Get someone better to replace her.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Man [v0.3.1] [UnHoly Production] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 941 MB / 285 MB - TheMan-0.3.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 907 MB / 251 MB - TheMan-0.3.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello
just had a short look, but as soon as i checked the phone top right i got errors / game over ---- no idea why there isn´t just an info like "COMING SOON" / "UNDER DEVELOPMENT" if not useable now !
the story may be interesting, but white text on white ground isn´t readable. the selection boxes also lack contrast and the options are not centered, but aligned along the upper edge.
without some more bugfixing i´m out for now - sorry and good luck.

• Sad
Reactions: unholyProduction

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
hello
just had a short look, but as soon as i checked the phone top right i got errors / game over ---- no idea why there isn´t just an info like "COMING SOON" / "UNDER DEVELOPMENT" if not useable now !
the story may be interesting, but white text on white ground isn´t readable. the selection boxes also lack contrast and the options are not centered, but aligned along the upper edge.
without some more bugfixing i´m out for now - sorry and good luck.
Yeah going to do a hotfix in the coming week ... :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
sry - pc win7u 64bit

thx for the fast reply (y):)
np, btw what did you mean by white text cant be seen I make sure it had a black outline .... if that is still unreadable then I might have to add a slight grey box for the text. I might have to update some GUI stuff aswell ..anyhow thanks this allow me to Improve to VN

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
np, btw what did you mean by white text cant be seen I make sure it had a black outline .... if that is still unreadable then I might have to add a slight grey box for the text. I might have to update some GUI stuff aswell ..anyhow thanks this allow me to Improve to VN
maybe need bigger outline, or black text/white outline and changed textbox-transparance / contrast a bit

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Man [v0.3.1 Chirstmas Special]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Man [v0.3.1 Chirstmas Special]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of The Man [v0.3.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Man [v0.3.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
the text appear to be a little unreadable for me maybe try it with other colur ,,,,the purple and the red are fine but the white isnt....i though this a vn not a sandbox like DELUCCA FAMILY seems to be same kind of missions/reward system....if updates are not big enough will be a a long lonf journey till assasin or some ss bs,,,i hope is not....bcs at least for me linears vn with different routes are very enjoyables but becarefull if you go for the fulll milky way of the lucca family....

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
the text appear to be a little unreadable for me maybe try it with other colur ,,,,the purple and the red are fine but the white isnt....i though this a vn not a sandbox like DELUCCA FAMILY seems to be same kind of missions/reward system....if updates are not big enough will be a a long lonf journey till assasin or some ss bs,,,i hope is not....bcs at least for me linears vn with different routes are very enjoyables but becarefull if you go for the fulll milky way of the lucca family....
Is definitely not sandbox that UI is just a bit interactive-ness, the plan for the mission system is similar is all linear once u complete enough missions depending on who side you pick the story with change. the VN is linear with a tad bit of interactive

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote