• Different Routes = Not Implemented Yet
• Realistic Relationships = Not Implemented Yet
• Anything so i can rate "One Star" = Not Implemented Yet
• A Reason for downloading it again = Not Implemented Yet

that’s pretty much it.
Brutal.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
When I saw the pictures and title, I checked to see if there was a gay tag.

Then I realized those faces were supposed to be women.

@ UnHoly Production
I realize it can be hard to make these things, but the faces are the first impression players get of the characters. They don't have to be beautiful (though it helps), or even complex, but if they look outright repulsive, then few are going to play the game. Take this as constructive criticism, good luck.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
The Man is about a guy name Samuel Jackson (main character) he is at the university of Schimberg studying law. Girls are attracted towards him putting him in situations where he must decide what is right and what’s wrong. Each choice will change the relationship status ...

No. Big Plot Hole:
An attorney (even a future one!) does NOT decide "what is right and what’s wrong"--his/her client pays good money for the attorney to convince a judge to correctly decide what is right and what is wrong. :devilish:

Then he/she takes the money and does whatever he wants--and if the "Girls" around him/her don't like that, that is real life.

e-d

Solreal

Dec 3, 2019
When I saw the pictures and title, I checked to see if there was a gay tag.

Then I realized those faces were supposed to be women.

@ UnHoly Production
I realize it can be hard to make these things, but the faces are the first impression players get of the characters. They don't have to be beautiful (though it helps), or even complex, but if they look outright repulsive, then few are going to play the game. Take this as constructive criticism, good luck.
I was just going to say the same thing. I thought, based on the name, it was a transformation game and all of the "girls" in the banner were men with makeup on.

May 25, 2017
They uhh... might want to

That or that's the point of the name, the studio being a complete sham and riding off the success of a real game dev

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Rework of V0.01 The man is coming out tomorrow

PC VERSION :

ANDROID VERSION:

LINUX VERSION:

MAC VERSION:

Jul 6, 2018
Dude looks like a lady.

I get the point of this game now. It's a puzzle to figure out which one in the line-up is actually a guy.

Well if I had to pick, the one on the far right is a female and I'm 100% sure the three mug shots to the left are male or could at least pass as male.

Wait, Georgia is actually George. Circle gets the square. Your such a trickster dev. I almost missed that clue.

• Haha
Reactions: unholyProduction
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote