Ren'Py Abandoned The Man [v0.3.1 Chirstmas Special] [UnHoly Production]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Just tried this. Interesting. Lexina model is a slightly altered Lexi model from Leap of Faith, which is not a dig, she is the most popular girl in that AVN.
Demons, suppressed powers, big thugs, Succubus, girls recruiting semen for a dark purpose... all looks like a trope, but interesting none the less.
Could use some edits/proof reading, which I could volunteer for, but this is a nice start. Good luck.

Reactions: unholyProduction

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Th
Just tried this. Interesting. Lexina model is a slightly altered Lexi model from Leap of Faith, which is not a dig, she is the most popular girl in that AVN.
Demons, suppressed powers, big thugs, Succubus, girls recruiting semen for a dark purpose... all looks like a trope, but interesting none the less.
Could use some edits/proof reading, which I could volunteer for, but this is a nice start. Good luck.
Literally I didn't expect Lexina model to look like Lexi from Leap of Faith, as I haven't played it... but yea I am thinking of changing her hair or something ...........;):sneaky::WeSmart:

Reactions: Ripson and Arigon

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I've seen few mentions of Sam in both Megan's dark toilet and Georgia's cafe scenes. Sam is MC's default name, right?

PS. Using a white flashes for an effect between image changes is a bit too much. For example in Georgia's cafe scene just changing the camera angle from MC's ear to Georgia's ear. Usually those white flashes are used when characters are cumming. So, it's a bit weird. If you have to use an effect transitioning from one image to next, why not use sliding or fading out/in... I'm happy I don't have a tendency to suffer from migraines so flashing only irritates me when it's used in a wrong situation. ;)

PS2. Some proofreading wouldn't hurt. I've seen plenty of spelling mistakes and weird grammar. And before hearing about English not being the native language, English is my third language and it's much better than my second language that's Swedish. My mother tongue is Finnish that is rated to be as diffucult as Japanese or Mandarin. ;)

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Kinda a hot mess.. but color me intrigued. I can see skillz.. just curious where it's going to lead. The setup and renders definitely are going to bring me back to see where this clashing monster in the making heads..

Is it going to be a dud? Or is this Vincent van Gogh cutting off his ear and then amazing us..

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I've seen few mentions of Sam in both Megan's dark toilet and Georgia's cafe scenes. Sam is MC's default name, right?

PS. Using a white flashes for an effect between image changes is a bit too much. For example in Georgia's cafe scene just changing the camera angle from MC's ear to Georgia's ear. Usually those white flashes are used when characters are cumming. So, it's a bit weird. If you have to use an effect transitioning from one image to next, why not use sliding or fading out/in... I'm happy I don't have a tendency to suffer from migraines so flashing only irritates me when it's used in a wrong situation. ;)

PS2. Some proofreading wouldn't hurt. I've seen plenty of spelling mistakes and weird grammar. And before hearing about English not being the native language, English is my third language and it's much better than my second language that's Swedish. My mother tongue is Finnish that is rated to be as diffucult as Japanese or Mandarin. ;)
Thanks for the feedback , i will be correctly the flash effect(this time around only for cum scenes) and used fade effects also will fix the proofreading ..... and get rid of Sam( thought i got rid of that problem lol)

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
TheMan V0.3.0
Mega Links
PC

MAC

Linux

Android

Quick Overview
Chapter 2 Render Count (stills) : 520
Chapter 2 Animation Count = 9 Animations --> total renders =492 * exculde other type animations*)
Chapter 2 Word Count = 25,234

This time around focus on story fixes and animations. Chapter 2 is missing 1 route (one if you don't call dope boy).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks great, the women especially. Don't know how i even missed this but I'm glad i found it today. I'm going to have a fun time fooling around with so many women if I'm being blatantly honest.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Seems this has a cool story to tell but needs some polish. Some scenes have awkward or even no transition to the next. One moment MC is balls deep in someone, the next is somewhere else, thinking about something unrelated.

It doesn't even need to be always renders, even text that links scenes together better would give more flow to the story.

Reactions: unholyProduction

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Seems this has a cool story to tell but needs some polish. Some scenes have awkward or even no transition to the next. One moment MC is balls deep in someone, the next is somewhere else, thinking about something unrelated.

It doesn't even need to be always renders, even text that links scenes together better would give more flow to the story.
Yea had a feeling that the VN is lacking transitions between blocks, will deffo be fixing this issue for the coming revamp. Thanks for the suggestion.

Reactions: Ripson and AL.d
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote