Ren'Py Abandoned The Man [v0.3.1 Chirstmas Special] [UnHoly Production]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lolositoxd

Feb 6, 2019
looking pretty good, i enjoyed it, keep updating it dev and keep up the good work, just hoping for the future that decisions are more important.

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
Requested by Prathm3k
If you want a game compressed or want to help the community with more crunched versions, join us at Game Compression Requests 2.0 and post your requests or compressions!

I tested some of the first scenes and they seem functional.
If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

The Man [v0.03] [UnHoly Production]

Original Win10_32&64 Compressed: 826 MiB
Lite Win10_32&64 Rar Size: 165 MiB
Lite Win10_32&64 Size on Disk: 267 MiB

Lite Mac Zip: 170 MiB
Use Original Mac version if this doesn't work. I cannot test this version to verify stability.

It's likely producing false positives due to older version of Ren'Py and its wonky .

Tools used: XnConvert v1.85.1, Handbrake v1.3.3, Unren v0.8, Audacity v3.0.0

Last edited:

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Well Animation is good... but something with the eyes dont feel good...
As of the Image... There is noway I can call her fat... she is not skinny... but she still have hints of Teenage body

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Requested by Prathm3k

I tested some of the first scenes and they seem functional.
If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

The Man [v0.03] [UnHoly Production]

Original Win10_32&64 Compressed: 826 MiB
Lite Win10_32&64 Rar Size: 165 MiB MEGA
Lite Win10_32&64 Size on Disk: 267 MiB

Lite Mac Zip: 170 MiB MEGA
Use Original Mac version if this doesn't work. I cannot test this version to verify stability.

It's likely producing false positives due to older version of Ren'Py and its wonky .

Tools used: XnConvert v1.85.1, Handbrake v1.3.3, Unren v0.8, Audacity v3.0.0
Just How do u get it to that Size Need to learn this ASAP lolz. Teach me your ways master......

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and Ripson

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Well Animation is good... but something with the eyes dont feel good...
As of the Image... There is noway I can call her fat... she is not skinny... but she still has hints of Teenage body
Is this eye issue with all of the animations, or umm Catherina ... cuz her one did feel off, we are learning and really want to create some next-level sex animations for this VN.. Yea Alice's face I think might be the issue or maybe I should add some sag to the body or need to see some old woman's natural body for reference...

Last edited:
Reactions: Xeron_Xr and Ripson

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
Just How do u get it to that Size Need to learn this ASAP lolz. Teach me your ways master......
Heheh, thanks for the gesture. But FYI the way I compress is hella tedious, but it gets some good compression results. A better, less mind-numbing program to compress media files for most people would be YAC or Cruncher.

I use a bit more software to get the job done, but the brunt work is largely done by , , and Unren. The other extra tools are (to find JPGs in a specific folder to convert later in XnConvert), and (to rename WEBPs into false JPGs). These two software have good alternatives like and (can also replace XnConvert not just Advanced Renamer) respectively.

I'll explain how I use XnConvert, Audacity and Handbrake. However I won't with Unren, Search Everything, and Advanced Renamer as I think they're simply too intuitive to not understand what to do.

XnConvert lets me quickly mass convert every single JPG, PNG & GIF (not animated gifs though) into WEBP format while making sure they stay in the source folder trees. To utilize your CPU to the fullest, check the "Use multiple CPU cores" box, drag it to the max threads your CPU can handle (Ryzen 7 has 16 threads so bring it to 16 "cpu cores" in XnConvert). Make sure the "Ask" option is turned into "Replace" instead! XnConvert is weird like that. I find "40% quality", "compression method 6", "filter strength 60" and "filter sharpness 0" to be the lowest setting for people to tolerate, anything lower people will notice the horrendous quality. EDIT: People still think 40% is bad so 60%-85% is the actual minimum! After creating the WEBPs, I delete every JPG, batch rename every WEBP into a false JPG, then move onto PNG and repeat.
EDIT2: YAC is still useful, but not as powerful as XnConvert as of version v2.1. A future update may leave XnC blown out of the water in faster conversion times.
Warning: Do not use "Delete Original" unless you love not using your computer. The software devs were lazy in their coding here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Audacity audio compression is pretty simple. I drag and drop all the sound files I find with Search Everything into Audacity, I go to File>Export>Export Multiple. I usually pick the 56 kbps option in MP3. For OGGs, I go to Quality 0. I export all audio files into designated folders to match the game's folders so I can drag, drop and replace all the original audio files with the new ones. EDIT3: JUST USE YAC v2.1+ IT MAKES BETTER RESULTS, IS FASTER, AND LITTLE HUMAN INTERVENTION.

Handbrake is the most tedious program to handle simply because it doesn't seem to like recreating folder trees/putting files into source folder. If there is a way then I'd like to know. To save sanity if the video files are in a literal folder jungle is to just use YAC/Cruncher. Most Ren'py games have video files rendered in 1080p30 or 1080p60 VP8-encoded WEBMs. It's easier to show in screenshots than to type it out. After compressing all the video files, look forward to manually replace each video to its proper folder! This part by far is the most annoying part of my process. EDIT3: JUST USE YAC v2.1+ IT MAKES BETTER RESULTS, IS FASTER, AND LITTLE HUMAN INTERVENTION.
I wish I could go to x265 MKVs instead as everything is just smaller and looks better at 340-450 kbps for 1080p60 in comparison to VP9-WEBMs.

As a side note, to convert animated GIFs into animated WEBPs, the best option I have found is to use the website . Don't lump multiple gifs into it, you can only do one gif at a time. I'm not sure why XnConvert or any other image processing software hasn't resolved this issue yet it drives me nuts.

Last edited:

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Heheh, thanks for the gesture. But FYI the way I compress is hella tedious, but it gets some good compression results. A better, less mind-numbing program to compress media files for most people would be YAC or Cruncher.

I use a bit more software to get the job done, but the brunt work is largely done by , , and Unren. The other extra tools are (to find JPGs in a specific folder to convert later in XnConvert), and (to rename WEBPs into false JPGs). These two software have good alternatives like and (can also replace XnConvert not just Advanced Renamer) respectively.

I'll explain how I use XnConvert, Audacity and Handbrake. However I won't with Unren, Search Everything, and Advanced Renamer as I think they're simply too intuitive to not understand what to do.

XnConvert lets me quickly mass convert every single JPG, PNG & GIF (not animated gifs though) into WEBP format while making sure they stay in the source folder trees. To utilize your CPU to the fullest, check the "Use multiple CPU cores" box, drag it to the max threads your CPU can handle (Ryzen 7 has 16 threads so bring it to 16 "cpu cores" in XnConvert). Make sure the "Ask" option is turned into "Replace" instead! XnConvert is weird like that. I find "40% quality", "compression method 6", "filter strength 60" and "filter sharpness 0" to be the lowest setting for people to tolerate, anything lower people will notice the horrendous quality. EDIT: People still think 40% is bad so i guess 60% is the actual minimum. After creating the WEBPs, I delete every JPG, batch rename every WEBP into a false JPG, then move onto PNG and repeat.
Warning: Do not use "Delete Original" unless you love not using your computer. The software devs were lazy in their coding here.

Audacity audio compression is pretty simple. I drag and drop all the sound files I find with Search Everything into Audacity, I go to File>Export>Export Multiple. I usually pick the 56 kbps option in MP3. For OGGs, I go to Quality 0. I export all audio files into designated folders to match the game's folders so I can drag, drop and replace all the original audio files with the new ones.

Handbrake is the most tedious program to handle simply because it doesn't seem to like recreating folder trees/putting files into source folder. If there is a way then I'd like to know. To save sanity if the video files are in a literal folder jungle is to just use YAC/Cruncher. Most Ren'py games have video files rendered in 1080p30 or 1080p60 VP8-encoded WEBMs. It's easier to show in screenshots than to type it out. After compressing all the video files, look forward to manually replace each video to its proper folder! This part by far is the most annoying part of my process.
I wish I could go to x265 MKVs instead as everything is just smaller and looks better at 340-450 kbps for 1080p60 in comparison to VP9-WEBMs.

As a side note, to convert animated GIFs into animated WEBPs, the best option I have found is to use the website . Don't lump multiple gifs into it, you can only do one gif at a time. I'm not sure why XnConvert or any other image processing software hasn't resolved this issue yet it drives me nuts.
THANK YOU MAN, this stuff is literally gold for me...BIG Thanks

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Mac v0.03 quits unexpectedly on attempt to open. I tried unzipping with different utilities and fresh download.
All with the same result. Also tried running permission fixer on it.
Snip20210405_1.png

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I enjoyed your game. It's got mystery story to keeps things excited on a story level and also no blueballing with the females. I hate that blueball shit. Renders, Animations are nice, but a bit laggy. Also plan sex scenes to be more longer with enough foreplay.

And Please plan soon some action with "Landlady". I'm a hardcore landlady fan. If possible do some kinky route with her.

Reactions: unholyProduction

unholyProduction

The Unholy Pope
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I enjoyed your game. It's got mystery story to keeps things excited on a story level and also no blueballing with the females. I hate that blueball shit. Renders, Animations are nice, but a bit laggy. Also plan sex scenes to be more longer with enough foreplay.

And Please plan soon some action with "Landlady". I'm a hardcore landlady fan. If possible do some kinky route with her.
For the animation , we deffo sort the plan sex scene , as i do feel we lacking in that apartment.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote