VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
there have been 8 girls removed
Dev better be kidding right now ... this was supposed to be a retold story ..
not a sequel series where episodes get cut from prodiction second episode in production ..

what remains..is wife(who is now fiance) the skinny cuties..evil fertile ginger...blonde teacher with fucked up kids..and probably McGoddess McCop
Wife-fiances knocked up sister i wonder..i mean..she was hot AF but..she seemed a mess..lol

Reactions: blahblah25

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm confused over the version number...is it .2 or 1.1a? The dev only mentions .2

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So I am not sure if Dev actually looks here but even with the new fix I am getting errors related to ana_points not defined.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I'm confused over the version number...is it .2 or 1.1a? The dev only mentions .2
the internally used version number is 1.1a, so pick the one you prefer.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Is the scene in screenshot 8 avoidable? Not really a fan of multiple dicks being involved
I haven't played the remake, so I don't know if that scene is still in the game or not, but in the original, the gangbang scene was avoidable. If you play your cards right, you will be given the choice to hang out with teachers from the school where you work or hang out with your former police buddies. If you hang out with the teachers, you never meet the girl in that scene. If you hang out with the police, you meet her, and get invited to a gangbang, which you can decline to avoid seeing your cop buddies dicks. There's no way to prevent the gangbang from happening if that bothers you, but you don't have to watch it.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I've played the original and this "remake" is as far as I recall is virtually identical to the original. Some very very slight changes in the script (you're engaged instead of married, probably to appease Patreons incest rules which make it a no no to chase after your step-daughter, but say nothing about your fiances daughter) and removed some options to pursue some random girls (like the waitress) which had virtually no progress in the original anyway. Other than that, from a player point of view it seems 99% identical to the original.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I've played the original and this "remake" is as far as I recall is virtually identical to the original. Some very very slight changes in the script (you're engaged instead of married, probably to appease Patreons incest rules which make it a no no to chase after your step-daughter, but say nothing about your fiances daughter) and removed some options to pursue some random girls (like the waitress) which had virtually no progress in the original anyway. Other than that, from a player point of view it seems 99% identical to the original.
ho far along is the remake?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello,

This bug fix (1.1b) should prevent the error with "Ana Points" from occuring.

The previous bug fix (1.1a) that fixed Swim1 and Miller tags is also included.

I've disabled the old versions and the fixed version can be downloaded here:

- -

Hopefully that is all of them, please let me know of any other bugs you find if they do crop up so that I can fix them.

Thanks,
WP

Burningone

Feb 2, 2020

Hello,

This bug fix (1.1b) should prevent the error with "Ana Points" from occuring.

The previous bug fix (1.1a) that fixed Swim1 and Miller tags is also included.

I've disabled the old versions and the fixed version can be downloaded here:

Windows - Linux - Mac

Hopefully that is all of them, please let me know of any other bugs you find if they do crop up so that I can fix them.

Thanks,
WP
There is one more. even if you are nice to penelope after the party she always say you have been a jerk to me and no blowjob scene.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

T-N

Aug 22, 2018

Hello!

Apologies for the delay on this (more on the end).

Here is the release of Shadows Over Manston Retold v.02

You can download it here: Windows - Mac - Linux

Quite a lot of changes but it is all really coding and storyline related, as I mentioned previously there will be no new images in this release. However now there have been 8 girls removed who originally had stats/choices to pursue romances in the first version. So it should seem a lot more focused with your main choices. Also simplified the pathing which means more of the options should be seen.

So this adds in all the remaining days.

I'm really sorry about the delay on this, basically I failed all of my winter exams for University and have been in a pretty rough place.

So for the last month I've been completely focused on work and sorting my resits and supplementary assignments which are now done. If I failed them again I'm out, but they're submitted and nothing I can do will change that now. That means I haven't really focused on this, keeping in contact with people or anything. So I'm sorry for that.

Hope you enjoy this release though, please let me know any bugs if they crop up although I've played through each character's path and haven't encountered any myself.

Thanks,
WP
no you can't
the internally used version number is 1.1a, so pick the one you prefer.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes