VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
I read step-daughter in intro. Is there a incest patch? A quick search showed only the "old" one before the game was reworked.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So nice to see that this game was continued. I happened to find the last version and really liked it.

Seems like the timeline has been simplified, which I think it is overall good. If the decision tree is too big it becomes impossible to develop. That said, pity that at least for now most of Penelope content seems to be out. She is my favorite.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I would post the new update but there seems to be a pretty big bug so im gonna hold off until its fixed.

EDIT: Okay so ive now come home and played the update and i got 2 errors, no fix atm but you can ignore them and continue with the game just fine, so im just gonna go ahead and post the update and ill update when the bugfix is posted

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello!

Apologies for the delay on this (more on the end).

Here is the release of Shadows Over Manston Retold v.02

You can download it here: - -

Quite a lot of changes but it is all really coding and storyline related, as I mentioned previously there will be no new images in this release. However now there have been 8 girls removed who originally had stats/choices to pursue romances in the first version. So it should seem a lot more focused with your main choices. Also simplified the pathing which means more of the options should be seen.

So this adds in all the remaining days.

I'm really sorry about the delay on this, basically I failed all of my winter exams for University and have been in a pretty rough place.

So for the last month I've been completely focused on work and sorting my resits and supplementary assignments which are now done. If I failed them again I'm out, but they're submitted and nothing I can do will change that now. That means I haven't really focused on this, keeping in contact with people or anything. So I'm sorry for that.

Hope you enjoy this release though, please let me know any bugs if they crop up although I've played through each character's path and haven't encountered any myself.

Thanks,
WP

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Hello!

You can download it here: Windows - Mac - Linux

Quite a lot of changes but it is all really coding and storyline related, as I mentioned previously there will be no new images in this release. However now there have been 8 girls removed who originally had stats/choices to pursue romances in the first version. So it should seem a lot more focused with your main choices. Also simplified the pathing which means more of the options should be seen.

I'm really sorry about the delay on this, basically I failed all of my winter exams for University and have been in a pretty rough place.

So for the last month I've been completely focused on work and sorting my resits and supplementary assignments which are now done. If I failed them again I'm out, but they're submitted and nothing I can do will change that now. That means I haven't really focused on this, keeping in contact with people or anything. So I'm sorry for that.

Hope you enjoy this release though, please let me know any bugs if they crop up although I've played through each character's path and haven't encountered any myself.

Thanks,
WP
Would have put a "love" reaction for you sharing the update but seemed kind of like a douchebag move after reading.

Anyway, any news about that bug you were mentioning?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Would have put a "love" reaction for you sharing the update but seemed kind of like a douchebag move after reading.

Anyway, any news about that bug you were mentioning?
no bugfix has been released as of right now, ill make sure to post it when it does.

Reactions: Ayhsel

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version. (Note: apply the bug fix attach below to remove ana points error.)
The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston Retold [v0.2 Bugfix] [White Phantom Games] - Original Size: 789 MB

Download PC (251MB): - -
Download Mac (236MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

greg 101

May 11, 2017

Hello!

You can download it here: Windows - Mac - Linux

Thanks,
WP
Link is dead? pls reup

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I love this game!! hopefully it will continue soon.

I did find some ""broken moments" Two or three. There was one however that did not let me advance, the ignore will instead of continue assume I took the other choice.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello,

Couple of bugfixes with this.

I couldn't replicate the reported 'Swim1' error, however I've added a default so it should be impossible to get that bug again.

Also fixed an error with some of Miss Miller's tags not being defined.

New downloads are here ( - - ) and the old links have been disabled.

Thanks,
WP

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
there have been 8 girls removed
Dev better be kidding right now ... this was supposed to be a retold story ..
not a sequel series where episodes get cut from prodiction second episode in production ..

what remains..is wife(who is now fiance) the skinny cuties..evil fertile ginger...blonde teacher with fucked up kids..and probably McGoddess McCop
Wife-fiances knocked up sister i wonder..i mean..she was hot AF but..she seemed a mess..lol

Reactions: blahblah25
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes