VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
i have WT but i do not know how should i do it i get all of wife's points but still i can't do them

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Here is what you are looking for, you need to obtain this variable to get the Evil wife path, and NOT obtain [D5FakeNTR] which if I remember right means don't go after her.
1588980803976.png

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Is this game on hold? Seems the dev isn't working on it at all and has shifted focus to his lawyer game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
he is alternating between the two, now that v0.5 of DLC is done he has begun work on SOM
Thank you, I glanced at the patreon but everything was DLC and I am not a fan of it as much as I am this game.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello,

Following the completion of the Defending Lydia Collier v.05.31, I have begun working on the next big release.
As I mentioned beforehand, the next update that will be released will be The Manifest: Shadows over Manston Retold Update 3.
This update will add a brand new complete day to the story, and focuses on the relationships between characters and the MC rather than the ongoing bigger story.

The three primary paths that will be expanded in this update are:

Submissive Fiancee
Hannah
Penelope

with two lesser paths featuring:

Mercedes
Dominant Fiancee

Currently I have completed just over 100 renders for the update, and the total number of renders will be at around the 200-250 mark.
All of these renders are back to 1920x1080p as opposed to the 1280x720p resolution Defending Lydia Collier uses, so each render does take slightly longer.

I am aiming for a mid to late June release of this update, and will give a more precise date when I am in the last 20-30 renders.
A huge thank you for all the continued support, and I have everybody is staying safe during these troubling times.

White Phantom

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello,

Here is just another post regarding the ongoing development of the next release of The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston.

Currently I have completed over 200 renders (at around the 230 mark) of this update, and have completed the majority of the day with the evening scenes remaining.

This day has two distinctive paths to play through during the day, and a variety of endings.

Currently I am planning to round the update up at about the 400 render mark, and with the current progress that should mean the release is due early Week 4 of July. I will post a more precise release date when I am down to the last 30 renders.

The next update after this will continue Defending Lydia Collier's story and be the complete Day 6 update.

Thank you for all the continued support!

White Phantom

Jun 4, 2019
Wait I'm confused, I though that this game was in like v0.14 some months ago and now it's v1.1 per the current title of this thread.. In any case the creator says next is Update 3. So does anybody know roughly how many updates/parts will the game have?

Reactions: Grelk

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Wait I'm confused, I though that this game was in like v0.14 some months ago and now it's v1.1 per the current title of this thread.. In any case the creator says next is Update 3. So does anybody know roughly how many updates/parts will the game have?
Quick run down, was Dev's first game, it got too complicated for them, they moved onto another game, people complained, they are doing both the new game and remaking the old game to be less complicated.

Reactions: Grelk

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello!

I am very happy to announce that the 3rd Installment of Shadows over Manston Retold will be released Sunday evening (June 28th)!* and will be several hundred renders long.

Regarding version numbers etc, Shadows over Manston was beforehand I believe v.18, and then became part two, going forward this update will be The Manifest: Shadows over Manston v.20, and updates will become v.21, v.22 etc. This will enable a clear differentiation from the previous updates before the "Retold" changes which are not compatible with the retold version.

I encountered a bug I was unaware of in doing this update, in which some of the relationships, Penelope's in particular, were not tracking progress as I intended them to. I have fixed this and it should not break any saves, however it will not alter the progress if you're already past them which means you may not see certain scenes without a restart for these paths.

*unless I finish it before then, in which case I'll release it right away

Thanks for all the continued support!

White Phantom

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Hello!

I am very happy to announce that the 3rd Installment of Shadows over Manston Retold will be released Sunday evening (June 28th)!* and will be several hundred renders long.

Regarding version numbers etc, Shadows over Manston was beforehand I believe v.18, and then became part two, going forward this update will be The Manifest: Shadows over Manston v.20, and updates will become v.21, v.22 etc. This will enable a clear differentiation from the previous updates before the "Retold" changes which are not compatible with the retold version.

I encountered a bug I was unaware of in doing this update, in which some of the relationships, Penelope's in particular, were not tracking progress as I intended them to. I have fixed this and it should not break any saves, however it will not alter the progress if you're already past them which means you may not see certain scenes without a restart for these paths.

*unless I finish it before then, in which case I'll release it right away

Thanks for all the continued support!

White Phantom
Might as well start over, as Penelope was my main interest.. ohh well.. not gonna complain about that.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes