VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So I played this game back when it was first released. I dropped it because the MC was a cheating scumbag is that still the case now or can you be a decent person.

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
no..i said i dont know because i dont chose to visit her so no idea if theres anything new..she just dosnt interest me enough to check :p
It's funny

Years ago my principal interest in story was she (oc we have Mercedes and "the ice queen" cop)

My hope still alive :p

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
I wasn't expecting a big update and was pleasantly surprised on a quick run-though after downloading it. I like this VN a lot and happy it's progressing/not dead.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Is there any new scenes yet in this game?
Or is it still just reworked scenes from the old game?
Best advice ever whenever you download a game revamp, rework or new if you just take 5mins to read atleast 3 pages back starting from the last most questions you have pertaining the game will have already been answered.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Did this remake catch up to the point where the story continued off from the original or still couple updates to go?

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
The Manifest: Shadows over Manston Part 2 (v1.1b) completed the remake and brought the story to the point v.18 was at.
Latest update is Part 3 (won't be labelling them as "Parts" going forward anymore) which is 'v.2', this adds 388 new renders.

Hope that helps

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
The Manifest: Shadows over Manston Part 2 (v1.1b) completed the remake and brought the story to the point v.18 was at.
Latest update is Part 3 (won't be labelling them as "Parts" going forward anymore) which is 'v.2', this adds 388 new renders.

Hope that helps
Really great work! Thanks for coming back to this VN. The Penelope revamp looks great too.

Reactions: WhitePhantom

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
OK...i did a playthrough and a half(popped a save up where it branches to check other shit out
at the dick pic branch if you send to Hannah you get the shower scene with her..if you send to Penelope or Jane you do not...i went dom route with Jane so whilst she is bound up i had the chance to go boink Penelope..do not know if that option is there if one dosnt go dom route....either way..there are multiple sex situations...i havent played the Mrs Miller romance or redhead vixen romance so do not know if there are even more.i only did my Jane romance/dominate with Penelope/Hannah on the side...regardless..there is alot..plus story furtherance regarding the main plot
You can boink Penelope? I didn't get that on the Jane dom/penelope love route I had. :eek:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You can boink Penelope? I didn't get that on the Jane dom/penelope love route I had. :eek:
ya dominate Jane..you and Jane go shopping..ya buy BDSM gear...ya bind up Jane then leave her alone bound and suffering for 30 minutes...choice comes to wait or pop into Penelope's room...and one's penis enters another's vagina

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
ya dominate Jane..you and Jane go shopping..ya buy BDSM gear...ya bind up Jane then leave her alone bound and suffering for 30 minutes...choice comes to wait or pop into Penelope's room...and one's penis enters another's vagina
There must be an extra trigger. I get the BDSM gear, but I only ever get a video from mercedes to watch while I fuck her. Maybe I need to ignore mercedes...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
There must be an extra trigger. I get the BDSM gear, but I only ever get a video from mercedes to watch while I fuck her. Maybe I need to ignore mercedes...
ya..no mercedes...send the dick pic to Penelope...take penelope home when she's drunk...get blowie from her..all that stuff leading up...i never mentioned Mercedes in my spoiler..it was Jane Penelope and a bit of Hannah :p as i said in it..hadnt done redhead or mrs miller yet

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Nice update, missing Tanya though... Her and Jane's mom should come to visit too. :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
388 is plenty...if you want more..sub to his patreon..he has barely made enough to cover the costs of daz assets and certainly not enough to upgrade his system or take time off real world work and family to devote more to this...

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes