VN Ren'Py The Mason Gambit [Ch.10] [CorForce Productions]

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
It was a good update. I really liked it, both the progress of the story and the humor and so on, however, how could they damage Nicole's look? She looked so beautiful, so splendid, with long hair, I hope it was only because of this update. and because of what it was about in the story and with that the next updates will change him again and give him back his long hair, without further ado I am eagerly awaiting the next update. IMG_20231010_124959.jpg

Last edited:

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
I can't remember it was always that "style" but all the images looked terrible, it was just horrible and made all the LI's look uglier than they should be. Nicoles short hair just made the horrible style look worse. Like Rockero_69 said, I hope she gets her long hair back soon.

On a scale of 1-10 this game is a 15 on the whole anti-slut, and LI's being a virgin. For me though this update fell apart and all the writing and bashing over the head with a keyboard, screen and 50 ton-being-faithful-to-the-one-you-love-stick, all crashed and burned the second Nicole kissed the Ice Queen (can't remember her name) and the MC's reaction to it.

The fist 10 minutes (or however long it takes you to read that whole Jaye scene) the MC and Nicole are telling her how terrible she is for loving whathisface but fucking other guys*. Then Nicole goes and kisses the Ice Queen and the MC acts amused by the whole thing after catching them doing it behind his back. Sure there wasn't any romance in it but still for a vn that goes so hard about people not being faithful to the one they love, his reaction was weak as fuck. Spend half the update about how bad two random women are for sleeping around and then the mc catches the woman he waited his whole life for and gave his virginity too kissing another chick behind his back and he's like "well this is not what i was expecting" and sits looking at them like a horny teenage about to witness some lesbian fantasy.

Honestly I'm not even pissed about the girls kissing, but I'm seriously pissed at how weak the reaction was to it and how lame the reasoning behind it was and how out of place it is for the "morals" of this vn. All so Nicole could get the virus to prove her love to the MC. Seriously wtf... proving her love by playing tonsil hockey with another girl. Is this the same game that earlier said the "slut" should kill the dudes she fucked and chop off their heads to show her love to the guy she couldn't wait for?

* I loved and hated that scene with Jaye. I loved that finally, finally a vn was pointing out the utter stupidity that we see in so many other VN's. Girl loves boy so much, forever and ever and then goes and fucks someone else before and instead of the person they love. So many vn's pull that shit and it ruins the LI for me. Yes I know she's not a LI, but the concept is what I hate and was glad to see it being pointed out. I hated that scene as well because I do think it went too far in bashing her. And I really hate that they dedicated a whole scene to ripping a girl about doing that and then Nicole goes and does something along the same lines. Yes it was just a kiss, but it is out of place for the tone of the vn, certainly at least till the others are officially brought into the harem and there has been some discussion about it.

And seriously what was the point? To get the virus? Why? It's not like she needed it to prove her love, and even so she could have got it another way.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I guess Nicole went back to her "original" hairstyle (the one in the flashback) but I do hope she gets her recent hairstyle back.
I hope Selena goes back to her old look...still undecided on Tanya. If the devs vision for his story chaps peoples asses this much I hope he keeps it as is. Bring on the salty hypocrites.

Reactions: mikecd199817

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Man, what a shitshow this update was. MC wasn't there for even 10% of it. Even though I liked that this update revolved around Nicole I wanted MC to take more active role instead of selena.

And what the fuck was that? MC and Nicole bashes sluts and talks about true love and there she is kissing someone else behind MC's back. I would have thrown both of them from my life if I was in MC's place. Dude, someone's kissing your girl and you're like "okay. That's interesting". This same guy infected his mother because she was a hoe.

Also, do this stupid woman know that she will be infertile if she gets the virus? Shouldn't she ask MC before getting the virus? This affects him as well. At this rate every girl around MC will be infected and there will be no babies for MC.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I kind of think the "moral" statements being pushed out all the time in every update is hurting the game currently

We understood the point already, we did so in the 200 times it was stated before, are we going to have to read the same shit on every update?

Its preventing the game to move forward and making it stale in my opinion

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I kind of think the "moral" statements being pushed out all the time in every update is hurting the game currently

We understood the point already, we did so in the 200 times it was stated before, are we going to have to read the same shit on every update?

Its preventing the game to move forward and making it stale in my opinion
I don't know man. The beginning of this update was gold. I liked the bashing of jaye. I can never have enough of slut bashing. :LOL:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I don't know man. The beginning of this update was gold. I liked the bashing of jaye. I can never have enough of slut bashing. :LOL:
Well, i think it got old already and its taking a lof of game time that can be used to progress the story forward. Just on this update 2 girlsget bashed for it, besides the whole inner conversations about it

This game literally has more words dedicated to that than to the story itself

We got it already, i think its time to focus on the story

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
CoryF sorry to say but... Rebecca... need to be in harem, no up to debate. :ROFLMAO:
He loves having hot girls who are not lewdable. I wouldn't hold out any hope If I were you.

Well, i think it got old already and its taking a lof of game time that can be used to progress the story forward. Just on this update 2 girlsget bashed for it, besides the whole inner conversations about it
Yeah, I agree with this somewhat. I loved slut bashing but it took a lot of time from the whole update. As I said before, this update was disappointing. This should have been a side story kind of thing since MC wasn't there most of the time.

If there's slut bashing but also the update is HUGE then I don't have any problem. Still, more slut bashing please. I wonder who will be the next LI :LOL:

TribalJOB

Jun 5, 2020
i was exited to play the game, 2 minutes later i was still reading that stupid ass intro like damn son such a turn off, instant uninstalled regardless if you agree or not with that stupid rant(which i find extremely idiotic and probably hypocritical)can you at least show it through the story and characters.
Oh don't worry, the intro only a tiny part of is beliefs. The dev is showing the same thing alllll along the game.

He asks that we respect his beliefs on the subject but insults everything that is different from the said belief: If a woman is not a virgin when she meets one of the characters in the game, she is necessarily a slut, a whore, and does not even deserve to be considered a human being...

In the latest chapter (10), he (tries) to integrate "Jaye" of Chasing Sunsets ... You are in for a hell of a surprise and it was for me the final straw : uninstall and blacklist of the game and dev.

If you ask us to respect your beliefs, respect ours.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Oh don't worry, the intro only a tiny part of is beliefs. The dev is showing the same thing alllll along the game.

He asks that we respect his beliefs on the subject but insults everything that is different from the said belief: If a woman is not a virgin when she meets one of the characters in the game, she is necessarily a slut, a whore, and does not even deserve to be considered a human being...

In the latest chapter (10), he (tries) to integrate "Jaye" of Chasing Sunsets ... You are in for a hell of a surprise and it was for me the final straw : uninstall and blacklist of the game and dev.

Same!

Reactions: Mr.Keiv

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ok still couldn't put my mind around how we suddently end up In a Hotel lobby interacting with Jaye, and how we got an apointment with Nicole since we were somewhere In Vancuver with Allison. or did I miss something?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Ok still couldn't put my mind around how we suddently end up In a Hotel lobby interacting with Jaye, and how we got an apointment with Nicole since we were somewhere In Vancuver with Allison. or did I miss something?
ähhhmmm heard about timeskip??
happens some times in these games...
happened in some earlier chapters too if i remember correctly.

just saying :)

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
ähhhmmm heard about timeskip??
happens some times in these games...
happened in some earlier chapters too if i remember correctly.

just saying :)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:yes, that was my deduction as well, "Danke für's Steinchen";) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It just took me out of the blue, the 2 times it happend in the game there were dialoges hinting at it.
or a transition screen notifing you (could be that I mixing up games here) that is why I was baffeld Maybe the dev smugels a trasition screen in when he does the next chapter,
We'lll see

• Haha
Reactions: Steinchen

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022

I never got to the part with Jaye, but did he bash on my girl Jaye??
If so, fuck him and his games. No one messes with my Jaye.

• Angry
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD and Issikka

Melkios

Dec 16, 2020
So the Dev bashed on Jaye with his peaching nonsense... (With history I don't remember happening. Was that in Chasing Sunsets?) Is the Dev going to bash on every cameo character in his "story"?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
So the Dev bashed on Jaye with his peaching nonsense... (With history I don't remember happening. Was that in Chasing Sunsets?) Is the Dev going to bash on every cameo character in his "story"?
ohhhhh i think i know that one....
because in chasing sunsets jaye didn´t save herself and her virginity for the MC when they had their first time together so she is a slut and a whore as we seen :D:D
and in the meantime the MC was a manwhore lol

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes