VN Ren'Py The Mason Gambit [Ch.10] [CorForce Productions]

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
Yeah after playing through the update, there's references coming out of my ears. :LOL:
November seven eh? The commander would be proud.
Let's just say I used to work at a particular triple A company that had something to do with a certain space commander and inquisitor. I am long since retired from all that.

IMG_20211126_144444980.jpg

Cory Forzen is my pen name so as to keep that part private.

Cheers

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
Nice update

Too bad it was more character related with the nicole stuff and the date but gues its needed to build some characters up

But would like to see some more main story as well

Man cant wait to murder that detective tho i knew something was up with him

But overal decent game so far

Keep up the good work dev
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I am pretty much ready to advance things along now. ;)

Reactions: michael1984
Sep 3, 2020
That is correct. There are a couple minor choices in chapter 3 as to whether or not you wish to view a certain scene but the story is linear.

I went the kinetic novel route because I am only one man and I can barely keep up with the amount of work that entails with the release schedule I have. More often than not, adding diverging storylines tends to double the work.

Cheers.
thank you so much for answering my question brother I wasn't sure that's why I asked

Reactions: CoryF

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
is this going to stay a kinetic novel with all the LIs forced on us or will there be options to reject some of them
So far it will remain kinetic. Depending on how things develop in the future that may change, but as of this point the work entailed in anything else will simply delay things significantly. Being one person, I just don't have that kind of time.

UnrealLimits

Jun 2, 2018
The showe scene..... I thought she legit had measels or some other desease. I like your game and so far with that being the only bad part in it, I'd say keep it up. Maybe with less water measels on the girls though :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
The showe scene..... I thought she legit had measels or some other desease. I like your game and so far with that being the only bad part in it, I'd say keep it up. Maybe with less water measels on the girls though :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Haha! Yeah, I fixed that for the next chapter.

Reactions: UnrealLimits

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Have to say the MC felt a bit dumb at the start when he came into that new workplace

But with episode 3 we finally know he was just pretending to be a bit slow to check out how things go at that work place

Just hope that non of the MC step family will be killed tho ... Pretty sure down the line we will have to save one of them

Probally Selena since she works in a model agency

But i had some good fun so far with the MC and his military jargon with his team and fellow military peeps

Love the refference to mass effect tho with the call sign november 7 :cool: rip shepard

If the MC is half the man shepard was then we will be alright (y)

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Have to say the MC felt a bit dumb at the start when he came into that new workplace

But with episode 3 we finally know he was just pretending to be a bit slow to check out how things go at that work place

Just hope that non ofthe MC step family will be killed tho ... Pretty sure down the line we will have to save one of them

Probally Selena since she works in a model agency

But i had some good fun so far with the MC and his military jargon with his team and fellow military peeps

Love the refference to mass effect tho with the call sign november 7 :cool: rip shepard

If the MC is half the man shepard was then we will be alright (y)
Lets just hope he doesn't have to die a stupid death like Shepard. :KEK:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I do wonder how the whole thing with selena and nicole will go

Since they both shared their love towards the MC .... Pretty sure selena is open to share tho since she knows Tara has feelings for the MC as well

But i do wonder if Nicole would be open for that as well

Meh im pretty sure it will be one big orgy at the end :ROFLMAO:

And yeah my shepard was gasping at the end screen ... so maybe he will come back in this game and be like who dares using my call sign november 7 ;)

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I do wonder how the whole thing with selena and nicole will go

Since they both shared their love towards the MC .... Pretty sure selena is open to share tho since she knows Tara has feelings for the MC as well

But i do wonder if Nicole would be open for that as well

Meh im pretty sure it will be one big orgy at the end :ROFLMAO:

And yeah my shepard was gasping at the end screen ... so maybe he will come back in this game and be like who dares using my call sign november 7 ;)
Well Nicole did say that she doesn't need him to be his husband or boyfriend (referring to formal titles), so I take it as a hint that as long as you love her she can be a concubine in your harem. :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well Nicole did say that she doesn't need him to be his husband or boyfriend (referring to formal titles), so I take it as a hint that as long as you love her she can be a concubine in your harem. :ROFLMAO:
True enough ... she does feel like a woke woman tho

Like wants a year salary ring

And doesnt wanna put out till probally a year :ROFLMAO:

Wants the guy to be her sugar daddy witout giving anything in return :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Montanabob75

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
True enough ... she does feel like a woke woman tho

Like wants a year salary ring

And doesnt wanna put out till probally a year :ROFLMAO:

Wants the guy to be her sugar daddy witout giving anything in return :ROFLMAO:
Well at least she appears to be a woman of only one harem (going by her strong convictions). So she a faithful bitch homie. :love:

Ah, dang it I am all out of reactions for today. I am a reaction whore. :whistle:

Last edited:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
so about the Sunshine love reference, i actually named the sister(hotel owner) Nikki

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
What a fucking slowburn boom now going on. What the hell is DEV doing to make these slowburn games, because that "valuable material" won't come until sometime in update 25. Before the K18 material comes, it's just useless work. Personally, at least I don’t appreciate any of this style. Then the day comes when that update 25 comes, then it takes 3 hours of just pressing the ctrl to get some access to the action. Is a waste of time than developing slowburn games just so people get to press ctrl and the action itself goes through in 5 minutes. In a player like me, for example, the story itself and the backgrounds are completely useless because there is no interest in slowburn and the beginning is literally behind the ctrl key. Then finally it is stated that there are no interesting slowburn games yet. You should approach these slowburn games with UnRen and see the pictures to see if it makes any sense to play. I will just give my perspective on this.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes