VN Ren'Py The Mason Gambit [Ch.10] [CorForce Productions]

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
Hey I just want to say that I really enjoyed this KN a lot and I cant wait for more. Also how often are the update?
I am currenly setting a goal of one chapter per month. However, as it is my first VN, I may need to adjust it slightly going forward. I will still shoot for monthly updates but I want to ensure enough of an update to justify a proper release.

Cheers :cool:

Reactions: driverman

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Friday Progress Update 05 Nov 2021
» Devlog

14 minutes ago by ( )
Share this post:

Chapter 3 is coming along. The writing is nearing completion. Renders are taking some time. I'm still shooting for the last Friday of the month for public release. If I hit that, great. I only say 'if' because of the render times.

In chapter 3 we can expect to meet Nicole, the childhood friend, our MC receives a message from the grave, and our heroes are thrust into an investigation.

Cheers!

Cory F​

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Alright strange totally not suspicious person that I don't know if you're responsible for my fathers death and could possibly be trying to kill me too that I just met 20 secs ago but sure you can give me an injection :FacePalm:
The mc is as intelligent as he is tall.:KEK:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Alright strange totally not suspicious person that I don't know if you're responsible for my fathers death and could possibly be trying to kill me too that I just met 20 secs ago but sure you can give me an injection :FacePalm:
The mc is as intelligent as he is tall.:KEK:
Yeah, it would have been better if your late father's assistant picked you up at the airport wearing a mask and told you:

Hey, I have to inoculate you against this virus that shrivels your dick. You see, your late father fucked up and created this virus that all of us are now carrying.​

Ideally it would have helped if she was accompanied by the stepmom to build trust but that would have messed with the surprise reunion the dev wanted.

On the other hand if you tell a dude his dick is going to fall off, you would be surprised about what he will be willing do to stop it from falling off. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
*See's game title....*

Game does not feature a certain French X-man joining a freemason lodge. I am disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: Valeck

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Friday Progress Update 05 Nov 2021
» Devlog

21 hours ago by ( )

Hey folks,

Chapter 3 is still on schedule. My Patreon supporters will be getting early access beginning next Friday with each tier getting it the following day in order.

The public release is still scheduled for the 26th of this month.

I am plugging away at it and I hope you enjoy the result.

Cheers,

Cory F​

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Friday Progress Update 19 Nov 2021
» Devlog

1 hour ago by ( )
Share this post:

Hey Folks.

Chapter 3 has been released for my top tier supporters on my Patreon page.

Each subsequent tier will get access in the following few days. The public release will still occur on Friday, the 26th of Nov.

This chapter will feel like a lot of reading as the characters are getting a lot off their chest. Now that the MC is back they are making up for lost time. They will establish how they feel about relationships in general. The characters have very strong opinions on certain matters. Harshly so.

We will also discover that maybe the MC hasn't been entirely honest about what he knows, or doesn't know.

Cheers,

Cory F​

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
Chapter 3 Now Available
» Devlog

9 hours ago by ( )
Share this post:

Tanya Urban Ghost.png

Hi Folks,

Chapter 3 is now available for download.

It adds:

16545 words

428 new renders

2 animations

The characters will spend time talking about their views on relationships; at times in contrast to other familiar VNs.

Have fun figuring out which ones. Pretty obvious in some cases. A touch more esoteric with others.

Tanya hopes you enjoy this chapter as she will finally get to demonstrate her skills in Chapter 4.

Mega download for PC .

Mega download for Mac .

Google Drive download for PC .

Googe Drive download for Mac .

Cory F

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Chapter 3 Now Available
» Devlog

9 hours ago by ( )
Share this post:

View attachment 1519876

Hi Folks,

Chapter 3 is now available for download.

It adds:

16545 words

428 new renders

2 animations

The characters will spend time talking about their views on relationships; at times in contrast to other familiar VNs.

Have fun figuring out which ones. Pretty obvious in some cases. A touch more esoteric with others.

Tanya hopes you enjoy this chapter as she will finally get to demonstrate her skills in Chapter 4.

Mega download for PC .

Mega download for Mac .

Google Drive download for PC .

Googe Drive download for Mac .

Cory F
Thread updated

Reactions: Xeron_Xr
Sep 3, 2020
I am currenly setting a goal of one chapter per month. However, as it is my first VN, I may need to adjust it slightly going forward. I will still shoot for monthly updates but I want to ensure enough of an update to justify a proper release.

I have a question I just downloaded the game but I just noticed it is a kinetic novel I'm not sure but doesn't that mean that it has no. dialogue choices

and it's basically a 3D movie

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
I have a question I just downloaded the game but I just noticed it is a kinetic novel I'm not sure but doesn't that mean that it has no. dialogue choices

and it's basically a 3D movie
That is correct. There are a couple minor choices in chapter 3 as to whether or not you wish to view a certain scene but the story is linear.

I went the kinetic novel route because I am only one man and I can barely keep up with the amount of work that entails with the release schedule I have. More often than not, adding diverging storylines tends to double the work.

Cheers.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nice update

Too bad it was more character related with the nicole stuff and the date but gues its needed to build some characters up

But would like to see some more main story as well

Man cant wait to murder that detective tho i knew something was up with him

But overal decent game so far

Keep up the good work dev

Reactions: CoryF
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes