Others None The memory a robot girl spins, #1 #2, Translation tools (Needed to tl game. Extra translator needed!)

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
MTL is probably fine. Please read if you are interested in it.
1. Old saves are probably not gonna work properly. I tried using saves from this thread and in some instances game crashed so you'll need to start a new game
2. I didn't full clear the game - there could still be problems with it in some weird places I didn't check. If your game crashes - please put your save here and tell me how it happened so I might fix it.

How to apply: copy second game patch into your game directory and use it, after copy the data folder into the game directory replacing all files.

Additionally you might wanna change your font to something else. I have no idea how monitors or resolutions play into it so pick it on your own. You should have some in c:/windows/fonts directory or you can download some from the internet. To change letter size I couldn't think of anything better besides using FontForge - it's small, free, easy to use and have 5 minute youtube tutorials.

I don't think I will do anything with 3rd part, maybe someone else is gonna do it. Good luck.
May you share the full game please?

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
i don't know what i did but it worked, basically I could not even see the data files because the data folder name doesn't show using windows 11 and yet still somehow i managed to overwrite them which makes absolutely no agaladg sense, somehow now i need to figure out the fonts part of this.

I don't know, i don't think I really want to mess with the fonts because I'm not an expert. Unless there is a really easy way to just set this one application to be used by fontforge i'm not going to mess with it. I did download fontforge but i get too worried messing with my default system fonts i don't want to do that.

The game is still playable by using the mod he provided as well as textractor for things that fall off the screen. Much better.

Last edited:

qwertdewq

Aug 2, 2018
May you share the full game please?
Sorry, no. There are already multiple places to get it from and i'm too lazy to do it.
i don't know what i did but it worked, basically I could not even see the data files because the data folder name doesn't show using windows 11 and yet still somehow i managed to overwrite them which makes absolutely no agaladg sense, somehow now i need to figure out the fonts part of this.

I don't know, i don't think I really want to mess with the fonts because I'm not an expert. Unless there is a really easy way to just set this one application to be used by fontforge i'm not going to mess with it. I did download fontforge but i get too worried messing with my default system fonts i don't want to do that.

The game is still playable by using the mod he provided as well as textractor for things that fall off the screen. Much better.
It is. I forgot to mention it, should have done it initially. Game have it's own fonts in font folder. In that folder there is font_1_kokugl_1.15_rls.ttf file. If you want different font just copy any other font into this folder and replace the name with the one I typed and replace existing one, preferably make a copy just in case.

In fileforge I just pressed ctrl+a then right click, then transform. Click on top menu, should be 2 options. Pick top option. Then click on second from the top option and pick 4th thing. In the window on the right you should have 100%. Change it at your will and then press ok. Save afterwards.

About hidden files:
Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
Just copy pasted from microsoft. If you don't want to see them later you can change it back.

Reactions: Quite Frankly

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Sorry, no. There are already multiple places to get it from and i'm too lazy to do it.

It is. I forgot to mention it, should have done it initially. Game have it's own fonts in font folder. In that folder there is font_1_kokugl_1.15_rls.ttf file. If you want different font just copy any other font into this folder and replace the name with the one I typed and replace existing one, preferably make a copy just in case.

In fileforge I just pressed ctrl+a then right click, then transform. Click on top menu, should be 2 options. Pick top option. Then click on second from the top option and pick 4th thing. In the window on the right you should have 100%. Change it at your will and then press ok. Save afterwards.

About hidden files:
Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
Just copy pasted from microsoft. If you don't want to see them later you can change it back.
I know there are many places where find it but unfortunately i have never been able to start the game after a download... maybe taking bad downloads or don't know :/ but never played game even in japanese

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017

you tried to explain a bunch of things with file forge, I don't think I can be motivated enough to do this for every single letter. If you would be willing to share a small font you made, i'd be thankful. Otherwise I just see myself plopping in different fonts and hoping i find a small one.

you selected all letters with ctrl+a?

qwertdewq

Aug 2, 2018
I know there are many places where find it but unfortunately i have never been able to start the game after a download... maybe taking bad downloads or don't know :/ but never played game even in japanese
Oh, sorry to hear. Maybe you are missing some programs to run the game? It uses some weird engine so you might need something else to make your game work. Don't know what tho, never had these problems. You can try to download trial from the shop and check if that works. Good luck.
you tried to explain a bunch of things with file forge, I don't think I can be motivated enough to do this for every single letter. If you would be willing to share a small font you made, i'd be thankful. Otherwise I just see myself plopping in different fonts and hoping i find a small one.

you selected all letters with ctrl+a?
About ctrl+a - yes I did. It might not work well for others but sure, here you go.

Reactions: Quite Frankly

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Oh, sorry to hear. Maybe you are missing some programs to run the game? It uses some weird engine so you might need something else to make your game work. Don't know what tho, never had these problems. You can try to download trial from the shop and check if that works. Good luck.

About ctrl+a - yes I did. It might not work well for others but sure, here you go.
Nope even Trial doesn't work for me, why i ask your game and "weird programs" to made it run.... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017

Friend, just want to let you know efforts were not wasted on me. It appears the small font is ok for my monitor.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: qwertdewq

qwertdewq

Aug 2, 2018
Nope even Trial doesn't work for me, why i ask your game and "weird programs" to made it run.... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
If trial doesn't work you most likely missing some programs and my game is not gonna work as well. You might need Directx or microsoft .net or some other thing. I have no idea. You might have better luck asking for help in some game discussion forum since there might be someone who have or had your problem and asked for help or figured it out.
Also just remembered. Game creates crash.log file in the game folder if something goes wrong. Maybe something you can get from there? I don't really know tho.

Last edited:

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
If trial doesn't work you most likely missing some programs and my game is not gonna work as well. You might need Directx or microsoft .net or some other thing. I have no idea. You might have better luck asking for help in some game discussion forum since there might be someone who have or had your problem and asked for help or figured it out.
Also just remembered. Game creates crash.log file in the game folder if something goes wrong. Maybe something you can get from there? I don't really know tho.
Yes, he could get something like that or it just won't open at all. I am not sure if I'm going to play from someone else's save or not. I kind of don't want to because the story is so good. But I also need to be in the right kind of mood to play this game.

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
What i figure:
H- More lovely dovey
A- Affection
L- Lewd

It was mentioned once but I glossed over it and can't be bothered to start a new game again (I did start a new game) to reread what the gauges were.

Jsone

Nov 25, 2018
anyone got a save file they can share for the latest version?
The devs have full clear saves on their site, I think this should be it:

If not, check the rest of the links here:

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
so we don't even have the map-editable json files we need to translate for the third part eh? my gaming laptop sucks and is too slow to even open these json files in translator++ to even see what they look like for curiosity sake, which means i have to float back and forth from my desktop to here which is a pain in the butt and hard to find the motivation to do when i haven't even completed the second part. I think I need an upgraded processor on my gaming laptop to do this kind of work.

• Sad
Reactions: PunpunRen