Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Really curious, what is the problem with the $ renpy.pause(x, hard=True) function?

And I agree with you about this being a slow burn game is kind of a bummer and that is not the only bizarre choice they made. In the last update they made 2 animations that to me didn't make sense. The MC going down the stairs and the fantasy scene with his classmate. The first one felt like a waste of time and the other, while a hot scene, kind of felt unnecessary.
A hard pause means that you can't advance through it yourself, you can only wait for it to end. It makes for a really bad experience for the player to be frustrated like that.
Not only that, but after the defined x interval of seconds where you cannot advance, it will then auto advance to the next render even if you make no input. So if you want to linger on a particular image, well too fucking bad, it is moving on regardless.
Loss of player control in renpy AVN is rarely a positive experience.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
It certainly depends on the user. I like the cinematic experience of the author's choice to use the function. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the story as the author has written it, not the way you want it written.

If you don't like it, don't read it.
Umm, WTF?!?! I didn't say what you quoted, and if you click my username above your quote, it goes to a post in the Guilty Pleasure thread.

• Haha
Reactions: CV3

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Something like this
LOL, who knows? The post I quoted was deleted. I assume the author (SoiCowboy) deleted it. I know the forum tries to save your replies and quotes and sometimes does things you don't expect if you start a reply and never finish it. I didn't assume there was some malice involved, I just wish the author would've fixed the post instead of just deleting it, but maybe it wasn't even in the correct thread. Whatever, not a big deal.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
I have no idea how you can still count this game as a slow burn, unless its a reference to the update schedule. The game was supposed to have 30 days, it has barely made it to day 3. Which means it would take 20-30 years for the game to be completed.

Back to the game, in just those 3 days the MC has fucked Jenny/Stacy and got a blowjob from his teacher.
If this were a slow burn, only sex with Stacy would make sense; to silence the people crying for sex from day 1 of any game's release.
Now in the next update, we get to have sex with Alex. With just 2 or so commands.
Plus a threesome.

If you wanna know of slow burn, check out 'A Wife and a Mother', where the story is moving at a snail's pace due to it making at least 15k a month thanks to the sheep under the Dev's spell paying 30/50$ for basic Daz renders he calls previews.

Anyway, I was always more interested in the ENF/CMNF exhibitionism scenarios in this game since sex is present in all the rest. But the wait has been excruciating. I wanted to dearly see Alex exercising in the nude and Sharon doing yoga in the living room in the same outfit. But alas, I think the coming update will be the last I look forward to after which I'll check back after a couple years.

Speaking of, the command of mellowing Sharon out should have been optional. I wanted her mean for some more time. Makes what we do to her seem more worthwhile.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shenanigami
Apr 18, 2022
no happy new year wishing ?:cry: lionmc

Happy New Year, guys! We made it through another one!
Thanks to all of you for another year above water.
You may have heard it said that the reason you don't hear people saying '2024 is going to be my year' is because we've finally learned. Perish the thought! We cannot be taught!
Once again we stride toward the new year with all the confidence of a blind man crossing at a red light.
The universe won't be able to resist the might of our gumptious naivety forever.
Here's to another year filled with challenges, growth, and triumphs

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Pretty sure he wanted the image that the devs release for New Year.
We'll wait for LionMc to post it.

I meanwhile want to see what the remake renders look like since that is a big part of the coming update.

Apr 18, 2022
Pretty sure he wanted the image that the devs release for New Year.
We'll wait for LionMc to post it.

I meanwhile want to see what the remake renders look like since that is a big part of the coming update.
Yeah, I know. But a self imposed rule I go buy, is to never share the pictures, as I feel those are the greatest incentive to support him, if not just for the sake of supporting the artist. But I could at least give the message.

Reactions: Visionary25

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Join Our Team as a 3D Artist for Game Development!

Are you a 3D artist with experience in Daz Studio and Photoshop, or perhaps a talented amateur? We have an opportunity for you to be part of our game development project. We are looking for individuals who can help us craft a quality game.

What We Offer:
  • Compensation: You can earn up to 25% of our patron revenues, depending on your experience and the number of renders you can provide each week.
  • A Unique Opportunity: While the current compensation is modest, we encourage you to play the current version of our game and assess if you see its potential for future success.

If you are interested in joining our team and believe in the potential of our project, we invite you to apply at info@adventuresinenf.com. Help us create a gaming experience that represents a commitment to quality.

View attachment 3081535
We're now offering up to 40%

gifsignature60fr.gif

Reactions: Kakuroi
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes