Apr 18, 2022
From Patreon:

A TMS update and some bad news

While the production of our latest update for TMS is approaching the halfway point, unfortunately, this comes with some fairly bad news.
As most of you already know, for about a year now, I have been essentially running Adventures in ENF by myself—a far cry from our initial team of four people. Even so, by tightening the belt, I was able to manage with the revenues from our different projects and dedicate my full time and attention to their production.

Over time, this has become more and more unsustainable until eventually, I had no choice but to return to my old career. Regrettably, it is a physical demanding job that claim a lot both in time and energy leaving me with only a fraction of what I once had to drive our projects forward

I made attempts to hire help, but despite some initial promise, that too turned into an extremely time-consuming failure. All the possible candidates turned out to lack the necessary physical tools to even contribute to our projects. I even offered to hand over the entire project to a few artists which I believe would have been capable of continuing production of TMS at the current quality level; I assumed that receiving a project years in the making with a constant stream of revenue attached in a gift box would make most people's day, but none of the artists I contacted even answered.

I'll spend most of February trying my best to see if anyone who has the competence and means to do so is willing to take over the production of TMS, but in all likelihood, the game is destined to be on hold for the foreseeable future.
As for Adventures in ENF as a whole, I plan to publish my art here and elsewhere for years to come, as well as the occasional comic, but there is no denying I'll have to downsize drastically.

I am not quite ready to throw in the towel, but I figured I owe all our supporters an account of where things may be heading.

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
From Patreon:

A TMS update and some bad news

While the production of our latest update for TMS is approaching the halfway point, unfortunately, this comes with some fairly bad news.
As most of you already know, for about a year now, I have been essentially running Adventures in ENF by myself—a far cry from our initial team of four people. Even so, by tightening the belt, I was able to manage with the revenues from our different projects and dedicate my full time and attention to their production.

Over time, this has become more and more unsustainable until eventually, I had no choice but to return to my old career. Regrettably, it is a physical demanding job that claim a lot both in time and energy leaving me with only a fraction of what I once had to drive our projects forward

I made attempts to hire help, but despite some initial promise, that too turned into an extremely time-consuming failure. All the possible candidates turned out to lack the necessary physical tools to even contribute to our projects. I even offered to hand over the entire project to a few artists which I believe would have been capable of continuing production of TMS at the current quality level; I assumed that receiving a project years in the making with a constant stream of revenue attached in a gift box would make most people's day, but none of the artists I contacted even answered.

I'll spend most of February trying my best to see if anyone who has the competence and means to do so is willing to take over the production of TMS, but in all likelihood, the game is destined to be on hold for the foreseeable future.
As for Adventures in ENF as a whole, I plan to publish my art here and elsewhere for years to come, as well as the occasional comic, but there is no denying I'll have to downsize drastically.

I am not quite ready to throw in the towel, but I figured I owe all our supporters an account of where things may be heading.
The post pretty much says it all; Flavio is going to publish the HD version of the current release (meaning with the revamped first chapter) and a few mini-games from content we created for the game (i.e. what was going to be the Rogue's bath fantasy) whenever he gets to finish them and he is still looking for someone that may be interested in taking over the project so there may still be some hope.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Just keep it on hold.
If someone takes over, it will be more of a fan protect and not your vision.

Before going dark on this, you can release end-game or future storyline renders to let us know of what you had on store if things went smoothly.

Hopefully you get big with your comics and feel like taking another stab at it.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Unofficial Android Port of :

The Mind Society [v0.4.4b]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
Update..??

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
No, it is simply just a side project. The developers main focus is comics.
I mean, what you said and the reality of the situation fail to align IMO. It's been ~10 months, supposedly, since this was updated (IDK if it actually was and just not posted here, though) which means it's essentially abandoned. Side project might mean like ~6-7 months no update, but apparently dev just wants to make comics or something based on another comment I saw

TBH, I don't care that much, just kinda irks me when devs let consumers be egged on by the "promise" of content that clearly they have very little to no inclination to actually provide. Also, starting something then randomly sidelining it into limbo is another box ticked for shady/untrustworthy dev, IMO. If you start something, either finish it or at least show on a semi-regular basis that it's actually moving along in the background

Reactions: MarcelPappas

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Calling it now, we're never going to see this game completed. If we're lucky, we may get one or two more updates, but the way things are going now? Only if a miracle happens and someone with money and resources steps in to help.

It's a shame really, since I feel this is one of the few games that does mind control right. In other games, it's more like a novel, with the MC just doing things without player input. Here, it gave us some choices in how to grow MC's power.

Well, time will tell how things will progress. I wish the dev the best of luck in his endeavors.

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Calling it now, we're never going to see this game completed. If we're lucky, we may get one or two more updates, but the way things are going now? Only if a miracle happens and someone with money and resources steps in to help.

It's a shame really, since I feel this is one of the few games that does mind control right. In other games, it's more like a novel, with the MC just doing things without player input. Here, it gave us some choices in how to grow MC's power.

Well, time will tell how things will progress. I wish the dev the best of luck in his endeavors.
Yea, it was a pretty good one. I even proofread it myself just because I liked it so much.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
A mind control game that completely ignores your choices, forces femdom scenes on you, and adds a Sandbox in the thinly veiled attempt to masks a kinetic novel with the before mentioned illusion of choice.

And nobody is fighting over the chance to continue it?

not that shocked.gif

Apr 18, 2022
A mind control game that completely ignores your choices
Bit of an overstatement. Yeah some choices seem to be illusions, but others aren't. You can get entirely different scenes with different girls depending on your choices. There is also a small change is some characters clothing depending on your choices.

Sure not the greatest amount of freedom, but still far from completely ignoring player input.

Reactions: Durisaz

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Bit of an overstatement. Yeah some choices seem to be illusions, but others aren't. You can get entirely different scenes with different girls depending on your choices. There is also a small change is some characters clothing depending on your choices.

Sure not the greatest amount of freedom, but still far from completely ignoring player input.
I mean if they get different clothes then the point of no player Input is totally false, nothing more important in a story than what people wear, even more so in a "sandbox" (yes these are air quotes)

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Well not like the writing wasn't on the wall for years with their struggle to keep a team and consistent updates (plus the whole revamping the early game instead of pushing forward, from an observer's standpoint that is rarely a good sign).
Personally, I always found it part disheartening and part hilarious that they kept insisting that their focus is on comics while every single poll they ran showed that the overwhelming majority of their Patreon subscribers were interested in this game first and foremost. Let's see where this takes them. Though if that's where the passion's at, it may be for the best even if there's less interest or money. Honestly every dev update on this game always sounded like they were getting a chore out of the way.
At this point I'm just numb with how most decent mind control games just slow down to yearly updates (if that) before getting unceremoniously dropped, so I'm sorry if I don't come across as particularly sympathetic.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2022
From the latest update:

Latest News - March 1st

Sorry for the delay, everyone. I really prefer to have at least two posts every month, but lately the old juggling act got a lot tougher and I am still adjusting.
Now, for the good news. Quite a few people have offered to help us produce TMS. I've learned the hard way not to count those chickens before they hatch, but I think it's reasonable to expect that at least some of them will come through.
Regarding what's in the production pipelines:

First will be the "Curious Things" Project Retrospective; with renders and the full story-line we're going to see what those naughty tendrils would have been up to had the poll ended differently.

Second, the TMS release with the updated Chapter One (I'm really hoping I can fit in at least some of the new material we created; it might be a bit lopsided since almost everything we did was for the Alex lust path/lost bet).

Third, will be "Alex the Barbarian."In Alex's control path we planned to have her relay to the MC an... interesting dream she had; we'll release it as a standalone mini-game.

Fourth, (assuming everything works out), we'll have the Rogue Bath Fantasy.
It's hard to tell how long each of these will take but the Curious Things Project Retrospective should definitely be out sometime in March.
Stay tuned!

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
From the latest update:

Latest News - March 1st

Sorry for the delay, everyone. I really prefer to have at least two posts every month, but lately the old juggling act got a lot tougher and I am still adjusting.
Now, for the good news. Quite a few people have offered to help us produce TMS. I've learned the hard way not to count those chickens before they hatch, but I think it's reasonable to expect that at least some of them will come through.
Regarding what's in the production pipelines:

First will be the "Curious Things" Project Retrospective; with renders and the full story-line we're going to see what those naughty tendrils would have been up to had the poll ended differently.

Second, the TMS release with the updated Chapter One (I'm really hoping I can fit in at least some of the new material we created; it might be a bit lopsided since almost everything we did was for the Alex lust path/lost bet).

Third, will be "Alex the Barbarian."In Alex's control path we planned to have her relay to the MC an... interesting dream she had; we'll release it as a standalone mini-game.

Fourth, (assuming everything works out), we'll have the Rogue Bath Fantasy.
It's hard to tell how long each of these will take but the Curious Things Project Retrospective should definitely be out sometime in March.
Stay tuned!
Oh! So there is still hope for this game!? That's nice to know!
but I still find it a little upsetting to see so much focus on spinoff things.
I mean, they are already having problems with the game, so why spread the focus on "non-canon" stuff?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i think they trying to wode his range of options,....i dont condobe this but if i was a patreon of him i will let him know that i will be mad to him to doing those non cannon stuff and wasting everyone time and money,,at least mine....
that doesnt mean i want him to try to sell it through any pllatform or to try those non cannon stuff after a normal update come out,at least is the way i seeingg a future for this game if not i cant sse him finsih this or even had the chance to do it a second season....

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes