Shaman Zuma

Aug 20, 2019
According to the screens on the OP, does she first enter the bathtub and then start undressing? :unsure::unsure:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..that was surprising...gotten so used to seeing "mind control" and expecting the standard generic cut&paste crap that litters 99% of this forum..but this was nicely different...secret societies history and goop....with good writing good renders(too much jumbo tit for my liking but i'll overcome with extra tea) so..there ya go..a mind control game i want more of.

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
mhm most of ENF work is usually just teasing, humiliation mixed with some nudity but no actual sex, maybe the game changes that

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Reminds me of The Gift. Very quick start and then there is an explanation later, just the right amount. I like it. Looking for more.

What I don't like is the amount of plastic tits. But that's just me, I guess. Oh, and 720p. What a pity.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Downloaded so will try this out.

Wondering if the MC is the chosen one like in Dreams of Desire...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, it is obvious that the dev/team has a fetish for a certain female body type. The lack of variety is a bit of an issue. LOL

So far not much content and I wish they hadn't spent time on the Egyptian past bit, also don't see the point of having it be sandbox since there aren't many places to explore. Anyway, seems to be an average game for this level of updates and content. Nothing stands out as good or bad. If the MC can get away with nearly anything why would he waste his power on merely fucking some people instead of using it for other purposes (like making people send him money, renting an apartment, and never having anything to do with anyone from his past). Will have to wait and see I guess.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
Do you know what the Volume setting is for? Cause I don't think you do.

Edit: Alright, let's get this over with. The renders look good and the story is interesting, that is all I have to say on positives. I find the obnoxious and so far pointless navigation system with no indication as to where I'm going to be a stain upon what could have been a good game. This coupled with the painfully loud sound effects at game launch and in game, even after I muted it, it isn't looking too good. If you don't lay proper groundwork, the game and its code is going to suffer later in development. Think hard about what you actually want in the game and how you want it to play. If the navigation system serves no purpose, why not just move us on to the next scene? If it does, it needs to be improved. As for the sound, you should really think of a different intro, preferably one that doesn't cause ears to bleed, and should work on making sure your systems, such as volume sliders, actually work.

As much as I'd like to say something like, "Oh, there is so much potential here!", that doesn't really mean much, as the list of abandoned games on this site proves. If you can't get even the basics of the program right, what reason do I, or other potential patreons, have to believe this one won't be abandoned too?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes