Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
short as hell but good hooks.... kinda hope to see some varied body types tho, not all atomic tits. I like big breasts and all but these are ALL over the top and that gets old

Reactions: ghosty20

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I dont get the praise.
It is mediocre at best.

Unlikeable woman(in both looks and personalty).
A gift inherrited for no apparent reason.
A secret sociaty.
A compleet lack of the feeling of control.
Linear as hell.
The main character is a moron.

It is decent but nowhere nearly as good as the praise it is getting.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Based on some of the comments, it appears some people just like to complain. That or they simply have unrealistic expectations of a fully complete Dreams of Desire-level game on day one. For all the garbage games that come flying in and out of this forum, we should recognize the good ones when they arrive. At this stage, this is a solid game with plenty of promise and room to grow. While the mind control tag/genre may be familiar, the story is sound w/a decent twist to hold our interest. It lays a core foundation, introduces relationships w/numerous potential story branches, and delivers a decent level of mystery that will surely unfold in future versions. The models and renders are exquisite and utterly outstanding by comparison to most games. I found the animations, again, well above average at a time when many forum members whine and moan about games w/o animation! Finally a dev delivers solid animation and what do people do? They whine and moan about the animation just so they can keep whining and moaning about something. Some critiques might have merit. The nav system/mechanics may need some tweeking but overall the game was very stable w/no errors or freezes when I played. Having dropped countles games due to technical incompetence, let me say this can't be understated. Given the stream of errors and tracebacks littering the threads of numerous (legit) games, delivering a stable game has become the exception and not the rule. From a technical perspective, this alone indicates the dev team knows what they're doing and it will garner more loyalty among the community as the game evolves. Great job dev and I look forward to the next update!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Based on some of the comments, it appears some people just like to complain. That or they simply have unrealistic expectations of a fully complete Dreams of Desire-level game on day one. For all the garbage games that come flying in and out of this forum, we should recognize the good ones when they arrive. At this stage, this is a solid game with plenty of promise and room to grow. While the mind control tag/genre may be familiar, the story is sound w/a decent twist to hold our interest. It lays a core foundation, introduces relationships w/numerous potential story branches, and delivers a decent level of mystery that will surely unfold in future versions. The models and renders are exquisite and utterly outstanding by comparison to most games. I found the animations, again, well above average at a time when many forum members whine and moan about games w/o animation! Finally a dev delivers solid animation and what do people do? They whine and moan about the animation just so they can keep whining and moaning about something. Some critiques might have merit. The nav system/mechanics may need some tweeking but overall the game was very stable w/no errors or freezes when I played. Having dropped countles games due to technical incompetence, let me say this can't be understated. Given the stream of errors and tracebacks littering the threads of numerous (legit) games, delivering a stable game has become the exception and not the rule. From a technical perspective, this alone indicates the dev team knows what they're doing and it will garner more loyalty among the community as the game evolves. Great job dev and I look forward to the next update!
that's what i said...lazily AF and with sloppy punctuation and sentence structure :p

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
this is a very promising start
amazin models, nice animations, fit girls, huge boobs, promising fun story

I'm in

Reactions: lionmc

Likeu80

Oct 27, 2019
A positive start but need to work on few things , hoping to get well on the story backgrounds.

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Hi everyone, as one of the developers of the game let me tell you we were surprised to find it here (and I banged my head against the wall for 15 minutes when I saw which image it's been used as a banner; it's something we literally posted as a joke and it's from a early Poser version) in a word the game wasn't quite ready for public release (it was only available as a Patreon exclusive) but here we are... We thank everyone for the praises and we're aware of some of the issues that have been brought up. I look forward to answering everyone's questions once we have the whole situation straighten out.
gifsignature60fr.gif

evr

Apr 9, 2018
THIS GAME IS AMAZING THERE'S EVEN ONE PUNCH MAN WHEN ALEXANDRA IS WATCHING TV OMGG KEEP IT UP !!!

Reactions: lionmc
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes