lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Sorry its my fault.... I've got no idea how I found your patreon in teh first place. I think it was a discord post from another ENF game

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-mind-society-adventures-in-enf.37334/#post-3445311
:rolleyes:

Nice to have you onboard anyway
Well, it's the internet and this sort of things are to be expected. We'll just have to pick up the pace and replace the current version with the one intended for public release. At this point the biggest damage is that the current version don't have a Patreon link in-game which is probably not too terrible.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I really like the direction you guys are going with this game, I'm happy to see someone with some imagination making an MC game. I'm not left feeling like the game is being created by an adolescent, and as long as some future releases keep up the same spicy flavor...I'll be a subscriber to your patron for sure.

Reactions: rooney10 and lionmc

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Not sure where the gameplay hate comes from, I get it people don't like teh big boobs etc.

There is ~25/30 minutes of gameplay, pretty much linear and totally blue balling...
I didn't find any bugs, the navigation worked fine, the only hiccup I found was exiting the lounge in one scene pushed me outside the house rather than to the hallway.
The font choice is okay and perfectly legible
The grammar in the first few slides is terrible, but i didn't much notice much wrong after that. Obviously
first impressions count though.
The models physique is obviously a bit marmite, but the actual CG is great and the faces and backgrounds look to be unique. You can tell the Devs are CG artists.

For those mentioning patreon shilling etc. its worth noting the Patreon is first and foremost for their CG work and comics the game is just a side project included in with everything else.

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
Not sure where the gameplay hate comes from, I get it people don't like teh big boobs etc.

There is ~25/30 minutes of gameplay, pretty much linear and totally blue balling...
I didn't find any bugs, the navigation worked fine, the only hiccup I found was exiting the lounge in one scene pushed me outside the house rather than to the hallway.
The font choice is okay and perfectly legible
The grammar in the first few slides is terrible, but i didn't much notice much wrong after that. Obviously
first impressions count though.
The models physique is obviously a bit marmite, but the actual CG is great and the faces and backgrounds look to be unique. You can tell the Devs are CG artists.

For those mentioning patreon shilling etc. its worth noting the Patreon is first and foremost for their CG work and comics the game is just a side project included in with everything else.
You are absolutly right this game has a lot of potentiel and so far i'm eager to see what's next. As for the grammar it is a topic in many games here and i undestand that for native speaker like you it might be an issue but as a french guy i find myself forgiving about that ... i mean, yeah if there is something that catch my for every line then yes i will be annoyed because it will take me out of the experience but apart that that's all ... i'm curious about your opinion on this matter please

Reactions: lionmc

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
Playing a lot of new games on this site, this one was quite interesting and wanting more after I finished it, it was quite bug free, the translations weren't the greatest but a lot better than others out there and definitely passable.
The character models and poses are really nice, they need a bit of touching up in the light area and sharpening but overall really good for a first version.
The menu font when you get in the game is really ugly and not classy or anything.
Hopefully the next version is a slow burn of using and training your powers instead of straight jumping into having sex with your roommates, teasing is good, sex is good too :cool:

D

Deleted member 1954024

That short haired blond tight milf on the thread wallpaper looks awesome, especially with these heels, i'm gonna try the game i hope she has some content.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Bingo! For some reason this forum's Tiny Tit Mafia feels the need to show up in droves, early and often, on game threads involving gorgeous models with big boobs, regardless of game quality. I swear these people have a Skull-and-Bones-ish society somewhere and hold seances on how to disrupt and even cancel games involving well-endowed characters. They are a cancer among uber-boober game devs and fans (like myself) who appreciate the fantasy and plight of the comically-enhanced woman!

Sure I may be prejudiced but to these people I say EVIL...BE...GONE!!! :LOL:

HaomaruX

Jul 10, 2017
I'll just say that the game right now is short (as expected), but in my opinion it shows great potential, it could be a great game in the future. I like the foundations for the story, and the renders are high quality ones (I'll not enter in a debate wheter some people may like or not the style of those renders. They are, in its own style, high quality). I'll love to see more of this in the near future.

Kevinm2501

Apr 24, 2020
Im not trying to be mean or anything, but as a graphic designer, my eyes scream when they see papyrus. Would you like help with font choices. I would be more than happy to help

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Im not trying to be mean or anything, but as a graphic designer, my eyes scream when they see papyrus. Would you like help with font choices. I would be more than happy to help
I must confess I am a bit confused by all the hatred for Papyrus :unsure: It's a cute font and it fits the recurring "Ancient Egypt" theme of the game; are you saying it's overused?

gifsignature60fr.gif

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
You had me at hello What is your name? Seriously.. the graphics at 'What is your name?' blew me away. This might be a teaser but it's one of the best damn teasers I have seen. My forehead has beads of sweat on it and my hands are trembling.

If this game meets the expectations that the teaser has teased of, this is going to be one hell of a ride. A full game living up to what I've seen so far could quite possibly be a 10/10 Can't wait. Seriously has the potential of turning into the holy grail of this type of Genre.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes