lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Do you know what the Volume setting is for? Cause I don't think you do.

Edit: Alright, let's get this over with. The renders look good and the story is interesting, that is all I have to say on positives. I find the obnoxious and so far pointless navigation system with no indication as to where I'm going to be a stain upon what could have been a good game. This coupled with the painfully loud sound effects at game launch and in game, even after I muted it, it isn't looking too good. If you don't lay proper groundwork, the game and its code is going to suffer later in development. Think hard about what you actually want in the game and how you want it to play. If the navigation system serves no purpose, why not just move us on to the next scene? If it does, it needs to be improved. As for the sound, you should really think of a different intro, preferably one that doesn't cause ears to bleed, and should work on making sure your systems, such as volume sliders, actually work.

As much as I'd like to say something like, "Oh, there is so much potential here!", that doesn't really mean much, as the list of abandoned games on this site proves. If you can't get even the basics of the program right, what reason do I, or other potential patreons, have to believe this one won't be abandoned too?
Hi there and thank you for playing our game;
In regard to the navigation we definitely need to improve things a bit, so far there isn't much use for it but as the game world gets bigger we'll see to it that the navigation system is improved accordingly. As far as the sound effects goes there obviously are loud sounds in the game; I suppose they can be overwhelming at times if your system volume is cranked up, we'll look into it. Finally as far as our commitment to completing the game goes while this is our first Ren'py game we have been producing comics for years; we never abandoned a project before and for the most we always delivered our products on time. There is no reason why this should be any different.

gifsignature60fr.gif

madcap46

Jun 29, 2019
Really enjoyed all of this one , hope you continue soon with an update . Keep up the good work and don't comprise the quality you've established so far

Reactions: lionmc

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Because of all the shitty mind control games out there, I was expecting something worse, but it isn't half bad at all. Render quality could be improved, and it is a tad bit short, but other than that, I think it's fine and has a chance to become something really good.

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Well, it is obvious that the dev/team has a fetish for a certain female body type. The lack of variety is a bit of an issue. LOL

So far not much content and I wish they hadn't spent time on the Egyptian past bit, also don't see the point of having it be sandbox since there aren't many places to explore. Anyway, seems to be an average game for this level of updates and content. Nothing stands out as good or bad. If the MC can get away with nearly anything why would he waste his power on merely fucking some people instead of using it for other purposes (like making people send him money, renting an apartment, and never having anything to do with anyone from his past). Will have to wait and see I guess.
In short... is eighteen. Also he is obviously out of his depth and dealing with a whole lot of weirdness but once his power grows enough he'll start asking himself the same questions. As far as the body types go we'll have some variety as the game goes on but for the most our main characters are "well endowed" to say the least. We understand it is not everyone cup of tea, we'll be paying attention to the feedback and adjust accordingly.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Reactions: MrFriendly

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
i can't say i'm partial cause i very much the mind control games and their plot ... but anyway i do like it so far, the renders are very good and even tough the start of the story is a bit generic we have yet to see what will happen next ;) !

can't wait to see what the devs reserve us ^^ !

Reactions: ymudds and lionmc

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I like it so far, if the artist improves the posing, lighting and usage of textures it might become a really good looking game. The only thing that really bothers me so far is that it is in 720p which gets a bit ugly if you play it on fullscreen on a 1080p screen.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Hi everyone, as one of the developers of the game let me tell you we were surprised to find it here (and I banged my head against the wall for 15 minutes when I saw which image it's been used as a banner; it's something we literally posted as a joke and it's from a early Poser version) in a word the game wasn't quite ready for public release (it was only available as a Patreon exclusive) but here we are... We thank everyone for the praises and we're aware of some of the issues that have been brought up. I look forward to answering everyone's questions once we have the whole situation straighten out.
View attachment 648984
Sorry its my fault.... I've got no idea how I found your patreon in teh first place. I think it was a discord post from another ENF game

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-mind-society-adventures-in-enf.37334/#post-3445311
:rolleyes:

Nice to have you onboard anyway

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes