lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
This is good! I am really liking storyline.
The looks of some of the characters are very... how to put it - exaggerated. Yes, I understand that there are all types of characters, but damn when the chest is larger than the head it's... not my type))

There is a question about content. I did not see screenshots 4,5,6,7 during the game. I followed a short thread (my game ends after a photo session)?
Apologies if I am quoting myself, we get those questions a lot :)

Thank you freakanime, some of the screenshots are from still unfinished content. They will be in the game eventually but it may be a while.

View attachment 653112
As far as straight up sex goes so far those two are the only ones. If you explored both paths when choosing who should model for the catalog and all the options in the bathtub on day one I think you can be confident you have seen at least 90% of the content available at this point.

EDIT: Also both paths when deciding if meeting Brigitte outside the house at night

View attachment 863594
gifsignature60fr.gif

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
so if i am not wrong this game is going to start as a linear game and then end with as a sandbox type (like the gift reloaded)

Reactions: lionmc

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there any console codes?
Not much need for them yet. The mechanical side of the game doesn't really come into play thus far: It's choice-driven rather than stat-driven.

lionmc choices are mather? Like we can win some scenes or lost some of them? I dont see any walkthrough in main threat so I wondered?
There are a few alternate scenes (do you go see Brigitte when she calls or keep sleeping, who do you persuade to do the photo shoot) but it's fairly limited so far.

Reactions: MagicHat and lionmc

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
so if i am not wrong this game is going to start as a linear game and then end with as a sandbox type (like the gift reloaded)
We don't plan to have a proper sandbox game, we don't want any grinding and we don't want anyone to have to create a spreadsheet for players to figure out what on Earth are they supposed to do next or which content they missed, I honestly feel that by the time that become necessary the magic is pretty much gone, BUT the game will "open more" at some point and feel less linear.
It's hard to define what makes a sandbox game. There are some elements in the late stage of "the gift reloaded" with the mansion etc that we like but not to the point of padding the game with elements like "make enough cash to afford x" or "read the books over end over to bring your intelligence to level x". Anyway all of that is still pretty far away; for now you can expect a story that branch at some key points. The "more open" gameplay we discussed is still two or three installment away.

gifsignature60fr.gif

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
lionmc choices are mather? Like we can win some scenes or lost some of them? I dont see any walkthrough in main threat so I wondered?
Some choices have short term consequences (watch scene a or b) other long term (some key elements of the story are altered) and a handful actually impact the ending. In general there is no way to see all the content in a single play-through.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm really thankful to people who compress these games. 1.83GB is definitely not a reasonable size for such a young game so they help us a lot.
However, there must be a happy medium between providing more manageable files and compressing the shit out of them to an extreme extent. From 1.83GB to 170MB. The compressed version looks horrible, every pic is blurry as hell.
Every compressed version has a lower quality, anyone knows that, but most other "compressers" go for a middle ground, something that is still worth downloading. In this case I'll have to download the original version if I want to play the game without straining my eyes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am saying this firstly because this is not the first time I encounter the same issue with the same compresser, and secondly because there are no other alternatives. If different contributors posted different compressed versions with varying degrees of quality we could choose from there would be no problem at all.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I assume the scale ascends from D to C to B to A(maybe S, if we're going all Japanese on the "grade" system), and you ascend one letter every 100 points of power or so. So the "fun" stuff happens around C and gets crazy around B and A.

Reactions: lionmc

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I'm really thankful to people who compress these games. 1.83GB is definitely not a reasonable size for such a young game so they help us a lot.
However, there must be a happy medium between providing more manageable files and compressing the shit out of them to an extreme extent. From 1.83GB to 170MB. The compressed version looks horrible, every pic is blurry as hell.
Every compressed version has a lower quality, anyone knows that, but most other "compressers" go for a middle ground, something that is still worth downloading. In this case I'll have to download the original version if I want to play the game without straining my eyes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am saying this firstly because this is not the first time I encounter the same issue with the same compresser, and secondly because there are no other alternatives. If different contributors posted different compressed versions with varying degrees of quality we could choose from there would be no problem at all.
I am curious what the issue is with the size of the uncompressed version. I guess you are not playing on a PC of some sort?
The reason I ask is more and more games are not supporting Android. Phone memory would be a limiting factor so I was simply curious about your post.
thanks!

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes