Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I am curious what the issue is with the size of the uncompressed version. I guess you are not playing on a PC of some sort?
The reason I ask is more and more games are not supporting Android. Phone memory would be a limiting factor so I was simply curious about your post.
thanks!
I am playing it on a PC, but this is obviously not the only game I play.
The size of this version is 3.2GB after unzipping the file. I play dozens of games on an old laptop which has about 30GB left. Do the math, I couldn't be playing many games if all of them were as big as this one. It's either that or I'd have to delete every game after playing each update but I like to keep them in case I want to replay them later or check something.
When a game is completed I download the original HQ version, play it and then copy it into an external HDD so I can delete it from my PC. But during development compressed versions are my only choice.
I must admit there's a bunch of games I like to play in HQ (BaDIK, CoBD, etc.) but those are just my top favourite.

This game should be optimized A LOT. Currently, City Of Broken Dreamer's HQ version stands at 4.60GB with infinitely more content. 3.2 GB is way too much.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I am playing it on a PC, but this is obviously not the only game I play.
The size of this version is 3.2GB after unzipping the file. I play dozens of games on an old laptop which has about 30GB left. Do the math, I couldn't be playing many games if all of them were as big as this one. It's either that or I'd have to delete every game after playing each update but I like to keep them in case I want to replay them later or check something.
When a game is completed I download the original HQ version, play it and then copy it into an external HDD so I can delete it from my PC. But during development compressed versions are my only choice.
I must admit there's a bunch of games I like to play in HQ (BaDIK, CoBD, etc.) but those are just my top favourite.

This game should be optimized A LOT. Currently, City Of Broken Dreamer's HQ version stands at 4.60GB with infinitely more content. 3.2 GB is way too much.
Ah yeah. I move all of the already played games to an external storage drive with a stupidly high number of TB of storage. The ones to be played go on my ssd. I can understand your rationale thanks for explaining.

Reactions: Aristos

MagicHat

May 2, 2019
I assume the scale ascends from D to C to B to A(maybe S, if we're going all Japanese on the "grade" system), and you ascend one letter every 100 points of power or so. So the "fun" stuff happens around C and gets crazy around B and A.
I think it's D for Dominance and C for either control or compliance?

Reactions: lionmc

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.4.1 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Are all the pics on op in game or some sample pics of what is to come? That pic with the 2 girls and teacher looks hot, like this game so far damn the women are looking good and some great animations with sfx

Reactions: ghosty20 and lionmc
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes