MagicHat

May 2, 2019
anyone have a walkthrough? or choices don't affect anything in the game?
As still early, most choices won't impact yet. There are two areas where one does need to make a choice off the top of my head
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, bit of saving and loading should ensure you see both routes there.

Reactions: lionmc

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
one more week for the new update:)
A bit of bad news; we did our best to be ready by the 23rd but at this point it's clear it will take a bit longer. No matter how fast we work rendering still takes time and there is only that much panels/animation we can produce each day. The good news is we don't have much farther to go and we'll resume working on it right after the holidays. We should be ready to publish in early January.

We apologize for the delay and thank you all for your patience.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
A bit of bad news; we did our best to be ready by the 23rd but at this point it's clear it will take a bit longer. No matter how fast we work rendering still takes time and there is only that much panels/animation we can produce each day. The good news is we don't have much farther to go and we'll resume working on it right after the holidays. We should be ready to publish in early January.

We apologize for the delay and thank you all for your patience.

View attachment 949578

Firstly i want to thank you for being honnest all the time, it is not that bad to delay a game it's just about you being honnest about seing your work as how it is and warning us in advance and not the day before the supposed release.

As a side note how much content can we expect ? and can we know which character will we get to know more ?

(Sorry for my english by the way)

Reactions: MagicHat and lionmc

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Firstly i want to thank you for being honnest all the time, it is not that bad to delay a game it's just about you being honnest about seing your work as how it is and warning us in advance and not the day before the supposed release.

As a side note how much content can we expect ? and can we know which character will we get to know more ?

(Sorry for my english by the way)
It's always a bit tricky to gauge the size of an update; by number of renders I would say it matches our last update. Without spoiling anything I can say the bulk of the update is spent in the past with a few characters we still haven't met.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Reactions: MagicHat

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
It's always a bit tricky to gauge the size of an update; by number of renders I would say it matches our last update. Without spoiling anything I can say the bulk of the update is spent in the past with a few characters we still haven't met.

View attachment 949928
since its occurring in the past, is it before the MC got his powers?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Man I'm excited about this next update.

I also hope MC has a chance to do some fucked up shit in the future.

Like mind control Corine to fuck a homeless guy record it on a phone,and then upload it on social media.

That after typing it out,seemed oddly specific of me.

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes