• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
v042.jpg

Version 0.4.2 is finally here.

As always we tried to incorporate all of the great suggestions and feedback we got in the last months, in particular regarding the mute all button not muting the videos. The simple solution is to instead use the sliders and set them all to 0 manually, we added a note in the in-game menu

Special thanks to MagicHat and Caiatris for helping us in fixing all the typos and grammar error from the previous installments.

We look forward to your feedback.

Have fun!

gifsignature60fr.gif

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 987689

Version 0.4.2 is finally here.

As always we tried to incorporate all of the great suggestions and feedback we got in the last months, in particular regarding the mute all button not muting the videos. The simple solution is to instead use the sliders and set them all to 0 manually, we added a note in the in-game menu

Special thanks to MagicHat and Caiatris for helping us in fixing all the typos and grammar error from the previous installments.

We look forward to your feedback.

Have fun!

View attachment 987690
HELL YEAH! IT'S HERE, CAN'T WAIT TO DOWNLOAD IT

Reactions: lionmc

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Does anyone else sees the game in the latest release? Maybe it's just me, but it's weird that the game got updated, yet it doesn't' appear there.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Does anyone else sees the game in the latest release? Maybe it's just me, but it's weird that the game got updated, yet it doesn't' appear there.
Mods need to be notified by someone Report about new update so that he/she would updating the thread and let it appear on the Last update

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I know it says 200+ renders in this version but did someone already play it? I wanna know what scenes are in this new update to see if i should really download it or wait for a few versions to stack up. I just want to know the new scenes in 0.4.2, i already played the other ones!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Holy shit! This update was truly awesome, the fight scene, the smooth animation sex and the bloody violence,.... the wait really are worth it

Reactions: lionmc

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Forgot to say how hot Brigitte in this update are too, the femdom was very nice if we got to the end with her...Sadly it cut half way there, hopefully next update we would truly and finally tapping that ass

Reactions: bulifun
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes