• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
lionmc Will we have Gallery in the next couple updates? The sex scenes in those flashback was so hot that it was a shame we are not to be able to see it again without saving a separate saves to rewatch them

Last edited:

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I remember that I played only the first version, the friend of the MC who rides him is fucking another guy, can we reject her or is it all forced?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
All that buildup with Brigitte and then this episode ends? Dev, you are an evil, evil person! ;)
Same here! At least we got some sex action in the flashback so still a win, but hopefully next update we would have some of that juicy Brigitte's femdom moment. And considering we just leveled up after the flashback maybe we can start having some fun with the Mom and sister

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Same here! At least we got some sex action in the flashback so still a win, but hopefully next update we would have some of that juicy Brigitte's femdom moment. And considering we just leveled up after the flashback maybe we can start having some fun with the Mom and sister
Wait? Is there planned femdom content, and also for the next update?

Welp... That's unfortunate.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Wait? Is there planned femdom content, and also for the next update?

Welp... That's unfortunate.
I think the femdom would only with Brigitte because in a way she was someone with skills and was already in the society serving her boss for long time, so MC will not have enough power to dominate her yet. Maybe that would be a plot the developer want us to experience so that later we would choose to either stay being dominated or take the lead using your mind control power against her

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Overall I don't see anything wrong with be a little bit dominating by some women that clearly stronger than you...for now, we would have a chance to fight back in the future after level up more anyway
Ps: At least the developer won't put any NTR content with MC Love Interests got taken away by other mind control users that stronger than you, I would hate that more than some femdom

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Guys Dont get Excited -This game Started to Become Blue Balling (FFS Cleopatra Scene and other Scenes are HOT but Why MC is not having This Scenes Insted ??
1. Incest tag removed (first release had this)
2.Mc Stil Cant Fuck Anyone even has Power ?
3.Mc with Stil Get Stones For what ?
4.Game Size almost 4GB
Some Probably wont aggre with me but game sucks raw balls right now= On alternative game Mc could Own and Fuck Wich Milf or Girl Mc Chooses .... (Good Game is not Dead Hope gets Beter) :confused:(y) Hope DEV reads this (y)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
honestly storywise i can understand someone being stronger then MC in this case Brigitte. but having the option to avoid a sex scene with characters is always nice. if you dont like a certain kink/character then bam give us the option to avoid it.

to be clear avoiding a scene and skipping a scene are different.

aside from that. i gotta ask how long does the animations take to render? specifically the combat scene. i mean the gap between updates is one thing. but only 200 renders in all that time and the rest is animations? thats seems like alot of time that could be used to progress the story more cause this update was short. also not sure how i feel about the flashback scenes, would rather focus on getting MC some action then watching past people. but thats just me.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes