Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "The mind society" version "0.4.1".

Note: Unlike the previous time, the author has authorized me to publish the translation of his game. I can only be pleased with his decision.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The mind society" versione "0.4.1".

Nota: A differenza della volta precedente, l'autore mi ha autorizzato a pubblicare la traduzione del suo gioco. Non posso che essere lieto della sua decisione.

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Animated I mean like sex scenes
As far as straight up sex goes so far those two are the only ones. If you explored both paths when choosing who should model for the catalog and all the options in the bathtub on day one I think you can be confident you have seen at least 90% of the content available at this point.

EDIT: Also both paths when deciding if meeting Brigitte outside the house at night

gifsignature60fr.gif

Last edited:

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I sometimes feel like submitting corrections to text, and I'm really enjoying what you've done with this game so far, so feel free to contact me if you'd like me to proofread anything.
Clearly fixing errors in the text is on us but if anyone wants to have a crack at it out of the kindness of their heart we most certainly wouldn't say no. We're in word format for everyone willing to give it a try; if anyone decide to wrestle with the English language on our behalf then let your struggle not be for naught and remember to highlight the corrections (y)

gifsignature60fr.gif

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
This thread needs more theorycrafting!
So:
Interesting necklace, Brigitte has. Which makes me wonder.. How old is she? And is she really working for "just another gifted one"?

Reactions: MagicHat and lionmc

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This thread needs more theorycrafting!
So:
Interesting necklace, Brigitte has. Which makes me wonder.. How old is she? And is she really working for "just another gifted one"?
And also I thought the gifted ones did not mingle unless a good reason, so what if the gifted one that just died was the one she belonged to? In that case what is her game and what does she want from MC? :p Or is she one of the sisters or someone like them centuries later possibly?

Reactions: lionmc

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
And also I thought the gifted ones did not mingle unless a good reason, so what if the gifted one that just died was the one she belonged to? In that case what is her game and what does she want from MC? :p Or is she one of the sisters or someone like them centuries later possibly?
I was thinking of the sisters as well. At least, her necklace did give me that idea.
And it's interesting how the sisters seem to have a similar mind control ability (see Egypt flashback). Makes me wonder what would happen if a gifted male, like the MC, and a sister were to have children. I guess it'd be forbidden by the ancient one, since that might give potential challengers to his title? Or it would cause a singularity destroying the earth or whatever? I'm sure some more gemstones will explain stuff like that.

Wait.. What if MC *is* the offspring from a gifted and a sister?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was thinking of the sisters as well. At least, her necklace did give me that idea.
And it's interesting how the sisters seem to have a similar mind control ability (see Egypt flashback). Makes me wonder what would happen if a gifted male, like the MC, and a sister were to have children. I guess it'd be forbidden by the ancient one, since that might give potential challengers to his title? Or it would cause a singularity destroying the earth or whatever? I'm sure some more gemstones will explain stuff like that.

Wait.. What if MC *is* the offspring from a gifted and a sister?

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Or, the last of my theories, Brigitte *is* The Ancient One, and we're caught in some old mesopatamic legend about Lilith and stuff like that.

I love Brigitte's hair by the way. Reminds me soo much of Brigitte Nielsen!
:unsure:
Nahh, must be coincidence.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Or, the last of my theories, Brigitte *is* The Ancient One, and we're caught in some old mesopatamic legend about Lilith and stuff like that.

Maybe or maybe not that last and even if your last theory is true, that does not mean he could not be son of he Ancient one or something such. :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Short but sweet update, enjoyed the photoshoot and Jenny teasing us at the end I hope we'll get to see more of her in future updates.

Reactions: lionmc and DA22

Mike81

Sep 23, 2018
I am really liking this game so far it has a good storyline to it I just wished the updates would be sooner than what they have been , begger can't be choosey though.

Oct 27, 2018
I agree with a lot of praise the game has received so far. Really hoping as mind control powers progress we can get some girls into deep trance or blank slate type set-up, some nice master/slave play, and not just subconsciously changing their desires. That's kind of hot, but the power dynamic of mind control is what really works for me.

Also very much like that the models look older/realistically adult. So many adult games, even ones that are made with these photo-realistic renders, have women that seem really young (and they're often flat, which is another annoyance). This game seems to actually have women that actually look like the adults they're supposed to be, which is enjoyable.

rajblund

Jul 19, 2020
Clearly fixing errors in the text is on us but if anyone wants to have a crack at it out of the kindness of their heart we most certainly wouldn't say no. We're linking the full game dialogue here in word format for everyone willing to give it a try; if anyone decide to wrestle with the English language on our behalf then let your struggle not be for naught and remember to highlight the corrections (y)

View attachment 863611
Minimal typos here and there but it didn't affect the gameplay, really good 3D models and nice variety, interesting backstory. Btw, where is the picture in the photoshoot/store window from? The black and white one with a woman with her back towards the camera, thanks.

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Minimal typos here and there but it didn't affect the gameplay, really good 3D models and nice variety, interesting backstory. Btw, where is the picture in the photoshoot/store window from? The black and white one with a woman with her back towards the camera, thanks.
Thank you. I believe is from tumblr, here is the original

slPicture04_nakedathletex.jpg

gifsignature60fr.gif

Reactions: rajblund

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018

Speaking of coincidence... Brigit was a celtic equivalent of Isis if I remember correctly.

Reactions: Dripping and DA22

maxfold

Nov 16, 2018
This is good! I am really liking storyline.
The looks of some of the characters are very... how to put it - exaggerated. Yes, I understand that there are all types of characters, but damn when the chest is larger than the head it's... not my type))

There is a question about content. I did not see screenshots 4,5,6,7 during the game. I followed a short thread (my game ends after a photo session)?

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes