BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
Thank you; I was thinking the same. We'll look for a workaround; meanwhile if anyone have experience with this sort of issue and can give us some pointers that would be much appreciated.
Yep, so the issue here is that your movie files had embedded audio. Ren'py's volume controls, as has been pointed out, don't affect video audio at all.

What you should be doing instead is:
  1. Have no audio in any video files. Bold because it's important – users of smut games should be able to mute ;)
  2. Repackage the audio into their own files, e.g .ogg
  3. to play the music when the audioless videos begin.
The fact that Ren'py has no controls over video audio is its own issue but whatcha gonna do.

Last edited:

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I'm diggin' this! I love the fact the setting is in Florida (my home state) and the women are beyond beautiful! Story sounds good so far. My only gripe is the font of the dialogue. It's a bit of a headache to read. Overall, I can't wait for the next update and to see what happens!

Samsagce27

Oct 23, 2018
good start ! story is well done without taking too much space, entertaining power level mechanics, models are goods (exept shanon.....sorry....) and sex scenes are way better than some other same type games !

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT !!

what's with this 30 minutes gameplay for something launched nearly 7 months ago ? lol

UPDATE PLEAAAASE !!

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
lionmc hate to be always the one to ask for this but- can you spoil us future fetishes? harem?:unsure:
Definitely harem with some mix and match with the girls. Good, old fashioned sex in all its shape and forms a bit of bondage and a metric ton of ENF with all the associated tropes, forced stripping, humiliation, CFNF, CMNF and so on. Beside that anything that strikes our fancy :sneaky:.

gifsignature60fr.gif

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Yep, so the issue here is that your movie files had embedded audio. Ren'py's volume controls, as has been pointed out, don't affect video audio at all.

1. Have no audio in any video files. Bold because it's important – users of smut games should be able to mute ;)
The fact that Ren'py has no controls over video audio is its own issue but whatcha gonna do.
Thank you.
It's gonna be tricky but it's definitely on the "to do" list.

gifsignature60fr.gif

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
great animations and models. good job dev. quick question, what the hell do those D and C numbers mean and why do their values randomly change when picking certain choices. Also please add a gallery.
Thank you.
The meaning of the letters and numbers will become more clear as the game progress, at a glance it represent the power level of the MC; the more he uses his powers the more the counter move on a scale from D1 to A100. We'll have a replay gallery in game at some point.

gifsignature60fr.gif

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Thank you; I was thinking the same. We'll look for a workaround; meanwhile if anyone have experience with this sort of issue and can give us some pointers that would be much appreciated.

This thread seems to have a different solution to this without needing so much work.

https://f95zone.to/threads/separating-video-audio-from-music-volume.64127/

With the important bits here I suppose;

You don't need to go this far, is the answer here.

To have the sound of his video playing on the channel named "sound" in the preference screen, but "sfx" internally, he just need this :

Code:
init python:
config.movie_mixer = "sfx"

image ls1 = Movie(size = (1280,720), play="video/LaylaScene2/ls1.webm")

And replacing "sfx" by "voice" will make it play on the "voice" channel.
However I am not a dev, but that seems way better and in that thread there is good explanation on the audio channels as well.

Reactions: lionmc

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Fun as far as it goes, and a hell of a place for it to end.

Graphics are great, story is interesting.

I'll definitely keep an eye out for updates.

Reactions: lionmc
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes