Fidelious

May 21, 2017
Love the game, story is intriguing, women, while a bit over the top in the top (hehe) department... and every other... are beautiful but I doubt that animations are worth it. If I understand correctly they take a lot of time. And I'd rather see a bigger chunk of story and more scenes which can be later animated for some deluxe edition. But that's just, like, my opinion, man.=)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Glad to see the Devs putting this one back on the front burner for a bit.. Really really can't wait to see what this one turns into. Loving the renders and story so far.. Looks like a ton of talent in this team. The ladies herein are calling me.. beckoning to me... asking me to tell them what to do..... *snaps out of it*

I know it was relatively short but bookmark updated and smiling here. Two thumbs up!

Reactions: lionmc

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
And sorry papyrus is here to stay, too many panels where text is an actual part of the render to fix it now
Eek!

Papyrus is ugly, unpleasant to read, and horribly overused. It's been a standing joke for more than a decade. All the vices of Comic Sans with none of the few virtues. Oh well, I suppose one can always fiddle with gui.rpy oneself.

The most impressive part of the Mind Society is the way the dev reads your mind and figures out that when you chose to mute the sound effects in preferences, what you REALLY wanted was the sound effects to play at the loudest volume possible.
Double eek!

I don't believe in the death penalty, but if anything was to change my stance, games that don't respect the sound settings would be up there.

Other than that, the renders look very good and the premise seems to have a few semi-novel twists on the well-worn formula.

Reactions: mofonistik

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Nice but very short. And if dev has different paths in mind (like love/corruption routes) which makes sense for this game, I can't see it getting completed at this pace. On that note, animating takes time and effort that could have been spent for bigger and faster updates to gain more traction. I'm sure even fans of animations aren't fans of abandoned games.

Also random but I really liked those pointless loading screens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reklem and Kalrotix

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
View attachment 859601

Our update is finally here ;

We tried to incorporate all of the great suggestions and feedback we got in the last months to this update BUT we did not really went back and “fixed” the previous installment, we'll get to it eventually. (And sorry papyrus is here to stay, too many panels where text is an actual part of the render to fix it now; also no webp because it's way more trouble then is worth)

As always we love feedback and criticism is part of the process ;), please be as specific as you can in your feedback (“too many typos” don't help nearly as much as “that's not how you spell handkerchief:unsure:)

Have fun!

View attachment 859603
Well if you want some feedback, ill be happy to give you some :)
first off, this game has amazing potential, if you are consistant in quality this could be THE BEST game on the site. your story is very interesting so far, there is much more to this than simple mind control, that much is obvious, i hope your story is as good as it seems.
Your animation work is great i liked it, except maybe for some of the facial expressions which i bet is allso the hardest to make realistic.
your renders are good, but if you wanted to, this is a place where you can improve on visuals and make it super top notch.
Your point system is a great idea, it could probaly be expanded upon a little, making it more of a thing to gain and loose power.

i wish you luck on your game and i hope to see it actualy finished and polished someday in a couple of years. i am definatly a fan of what i have seen so far.

Reactions: lionmc and Kalrotix

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
motherfucking MUTE means motherfucking MUTE goddamn it.
So when I mute everything, I don't want to nor expect to hear spanking noises and people groaning within the first few seconds of playing this game.

I don't see why this is such a hard concept to grasp cause recently I've been finding more and more games pulling this shit.
I haven't even played the game yet it's pissing me off right at the start, which is never a good idea.

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
The update was realy short, but the stuff here is very encouraging. I hope that the next one will have more contentes. Continue the good work guys!

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I like what we've seen so far, nothing new as far as plot and powers go, but still interesting and the models tick two really big boxes :sneaky: for me.
Short but good update, though why did they give us the new action girls comic to use in the bath right before the end of the update? Now we gotta wait for the next one before we can see it...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
My first look at it. Setup story looks good, renders look good, some nice mystery and lots of loose ends to explore, kind of an interesting take on the powers and some history as well. Personally do think bit too big tits, but it is clear is what dev went for so no reason to complain. Guess I would agree with a poster above, maybe slightly less animation and more story since there seem to be quite a few characters and story around to explore unless dev can get a 3090. Overall very interesting though and hope to see way more of this game.

Reactions: Kalrotix and lionmc

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Glad to see this game back. That being said a couple things
1. Update is really short
2.The corruption mechanic isn't really well defined as a game mechanism. It goes up when you use it but the numbers seem kinda random. maybe a bit more clarity there or an icon that you can click on for more detailed info
3. you get another action comic right at the end which i am assuming unlocks another fantasy sequence like the LC one? But unless i'm missing something the only place to view those scenes is in the bathroom which you can't access because it's not a sandbox. Kinda disappointing really especially seeing how short the update was overall, i would like to have been able to view that scene
As always the renders and animations are great and the story is really good too. There are a few typos and grammatical mistakes and such but it never interferes with understanding anything and that stuff is super easy to fix
Definitely hoping for more

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
Please somebody tell me this game is sandbox or not just curious.
there is a freeroaming aspect build into the game, but there arent any real sandbox as of yet, or maybe its not planned to ever be... as far as i am aware you trigger events in order and basicly that makes it a regular VN, but there cirtainly could be in the future alot of sandbox moments the story can easily branch that direction..

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Thanks to everyone for their feedback
found some errors
1 awakened
2 (1) awakens
3 (2) either 'him' or he
4 (3) spoken
5 (4) I think typo in script. or really missing
Thank you Mirewen, we'll fix the typos in the next update; as for the missing image we just double checked and it seems to be fine; anyone else having the same issue?

gifsignature60fr.gif

Reactions: MagicHat

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Needs a proofreader and or something like grammarly.

A lot of typos, odd language and missing capitalization/punctuation throughout the game. A few examples.

... so it also act as a costumer display : acts as a customer (unless you meant people who wear costumes)

"She hung down on me!" : hung up

it's one my models : one of my

best costumers but he : customers (Also it doesn't explain why Roger matters she is missing for a lingerie catalog, but it doesn't state the catalog is his)

(names against the background sometimes are hard to read like at Stacy's house)

(before Stacy gives you the photo you can see it on the counter)

(different black version of lingerie between Jenny and Stacy, so a bit of story/image continuation missing)

(some things don't make the greatest of sense, like the Stacy storyline, MC finding a book and vibrator plus an old bf, sure she might be sexually frustrated, but even if she wasn't and MC found none of those, the MC could easily tell her to do that, being it is natural and a good stress reliever. Unsure why he didn't film it for future use or take a picture of her mom.)

(Bad audio design, weird sounds and they are really loud.)
--------

Good images, and decent animations apart from throwing the clothes over the divider.

Story is still interesting even if it hasn't moved much since the previous release.
Yes, we definitely need a proofreader. Meanwhile thank you for pointing out some of the grammar errors, we'll fix them in the next update. About the loud sounds it's a bit more complicated but in short every computer is different; we test on different machines and make sure the sounds are clear even on the one with the worst speakers; the unfortunate result is that they are annoyingly loud on better audio systems but in general that should just be fixable with the volume sliders in the menu. We also read some comments about the mute button not working; is a feature we never tested and we'll look into it.

(And btw I noticed the photo mishap too; but in the panel it kinda look like a random slip of paper so we let it slide :rolleyes:)

gifsignature60fr.gif

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes